Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I wish too that Runjhun only agrees to bring back Babli and Diamond and not the mama & mamis and she needs to understand that they are at fault and need to work hard to earn their living. I wish the CVs show that Runjhun too gives a piece of her mind to them and tell them that what they are doing it unacceptable and they need to mend their ways.
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Thanks Dhruvie for the wonderful update...

I feel for both Runjhun and Guddu,...

Seeing Babli like that of course she want her and Diamond to leave at LN ( but she shouldn't feel sorry for the mama mamis...she should focus on Babli and Diamond...) but how can that be without the M&M and with that Guddu has a problem ( just like me ...)

Runjhun mention the mama mamis never threw her out of the house but that's for two reason:

1. Free servant...

2. Bhagonwali...

So sorry Runjhun that doesn't count...

Cute the Gunjhun scene...
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveGuddu

Thanks Dhruvie for the wonderful update...

I feel for both Runjhun and Guddu,...

Seeing Babli like that of course she want her and Diamond to leave at LN ( but she shouldn't feel sorry for the mama mamis...she should focus on Babli and Diamond...) but how can that be without the M&M and with that Guddu has a problem ( just like me ...)

Runjhun mention the mama mamis never threw her out of the house but that's for two reason:

1. Free servant...

2. Bhagonwali...

So sorry Runjhun that doesn't count...

Cute the Gunjhun scene...

LG:  You know what, Runjhun said they never threw her out of the house, but didn't she realise they almost made her homeless by burning down the house?  Not to mention almost dead too! Isn't that the same concept?  I may be wrong, but her being the epitome of purity and goodness sometimes just rubs me the wrong way!
azuria thumbnail
Lots of very nice posts today.
In todays episode I actually thought of Kalsanwalis curse to Runjhun. She said that "the way you have been evil/bad to us you will get more so towards you" and amma said their curse will not come true but it did. Today the curse is changing the circle. It was Kalsanwali who had thrown out Runjhun at night to go and beg the money from Guddu. Today its her daughter who is begging on the streets in the mid of the day and people see it.

Runjhun has a very strong character do not mistake that. In that she said that she will not forget that Jabbo spoiled her sisters life and she will keep to it. So I hope that tabels are turned in the future and Guddu askes her that if she can forgive the people who were burning her sister inside their house why not Jabbo?

I find it very astonishing that Pandeys have no contact to be abel to get a low paid job so that they can live off it. I mean Runjhun is still remmebered when she left the house but no one askes about the Pandeys.

I found it funny that Runjhun wanted to eat the panipuri. I got the impression that she did not know how to enjoy anything in life.

The way Guddus eyeballs were moving he was making a very hasty calculation of what she wants and how to solve this issue. For me it is leading to very intresting development but people who want to see Gunjhun scenes will be dissapointed. Its hardly two months since they got married. Few weeks since they are friendly towards eachother. Few days since they got physically involved. And two days since they moved to LN. Now they have loads of debt and loads of hard work on the way.

Happy watching.
LoveGuddu thumbnail

Originally posted by: nmaharaj

LG:  You know what, Runjhun said they never threw her out of the house, but didn't she realise they almost made her homeless by burning down the house?  Not to mention almost dead too! Isn't that the same concept?  I may be wrong, but her being the epitome of purity and goodness sometimes just rubs me the wrong way!

@ nmaharaj...you are totally right...

And they did throw her out of her house...She's leaving now at LN and not SN...
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infofan

Thank you Indu for the wonderful update.

I am in a bit of a shock to see Kalsanwali and Vishnu were worried about Babli. Any parent would be freaking out if their child is missing yet did not expect these two to be so worried.

Ok, I dont think I can explain that clearly 😆🤔

I am still surprised that Billo came up with the idea of making Babli beg. and now people are critisizing Runjhun for making her cousin beg ????😕😕

It was funny the way amma and MD went to their room in a hurry when they heard Guddu. 😆

Poor Guddu, now he will have to take care of Babli and Diamond and their parents may come in a package deal back to LN.😡

@ bold - dats wat i cant understand dat why is RJ being criticizd n blamed ... wat has she done ...it's d M & M's doing n they 4 their selfish reasons r going low as 2 makng Babli beg 4 money... n how did d ppl forget dat RJ wud nt hv been alive wen d M's burnt their house down... hw sick r ppl 😡😡😡😡
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks dhuruvie05!
All im gonna say is if the CVs want to compete with shows like Bade Acche Laggte Hain they better change the track(&bring some new villains-perhaps Neelu or even a blast from Runjhun's past,not Abhigyaan,or heck even Jabbu!)
nmaharaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveGuddu

@ nmaharaj...you are totally right...

And they did throw her out of her house...She's leaving now at LN and not SN...

Totally agree with you! So what's her point?
nmaharaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaiiNa1

Thanks dhuruvie05!
All im gonna say is if the CVs want to compete with shows like Bade Acche Laggte Hain they better change the track(&bring some new villains-perhaps Neelu or even a blast from Runjhun's past,not Abhigyaan,or heck even Jabbu!)

@NaiiNa 1:  I have been asking for this for the longest while now until I think my asking has become monotonous. 😊
Chatterpot thumbnail

Originally posted by: nmaharaj

Totally agree with you! So what's her point?

Totally agree with wat you said You know what, Runjhun said they never threw her out of the house, but didn't she realise they almost made her homeless by burning down the house?  Not to mention almost dead too! Isn't that the same concept? Yes thats true they never threw her out, for their own reasons but treated her very badly like tieing her up with chains in the room and i totally agree with the highlighted in pink but wat can we do thatsa her nature, she almost looses her control and brains when it comes to her M&M even if she knows how they are and what have they done to her and Guddu she just cant resist herself and that makes Guddu worried about her cuz the M&M's knows her nature and they take advantage of it and manipulate her. Like one of our forum friend mentioned in the post (sorry i dont remember the name) that she will learn the lesson when something big and dangerous will happen to Guddu or she might get pregnant and just out of jealousy and taking revenge they will harm her and her child to be.