Arnav: My Tears Remorse You Deeply!

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
'A Silent screaming were growling, haunting and taunting him time to time. Each Second, Minutes, Days were passing Like a Blazing Fire, seems that every inch of the Spark Burning him Inside. His Emptiness to Encounter her and to say the Only One Word 'Sorry' made him totally Senseless'

He trapped internally in his Own mind, as he was locked in a Shackles of plight. Grief, Devastation, Shatteredness tearing him apart infinitely. The past just whizzes by stopping only to remind him of the mistakes that had happened and those that he had once done with her. A Man who was revolving like a Pendulum into Full axis merely to pour down his internal repentance to her.

He could hardly Breathe any more as the rivers were turned Off into poisoned Dark Black sea. He was alarming, he was in dilemma , just to get over by this sorrow which he had done unwittingly. Hence, The Power Of Love, attraction whatever you can say pushed his steps and he pursued her as a Desire to catch her at any cost.
The Majestic Beauty were standing in the Small White Castle which was Glowing with Shimmers, she was alone with tears rolling down from her Cheeks, patiently and silently. The Fiery Man came closer to her to negotiate his inner agony of what she feels, he does feels the same too. However, the Majestic Beauty turned around in her aggravation and tried to move away from his side. But is he habitual to let her go so humbly, he clutched her so tightly into his Frames Of Closeness.

Impulsively , or being vindictive , he laid there silently in the middle of the hustle bustle clashing with his own emotions. Atlast, his soul softened in Silence and his tear drops started flowed endlessly , even his eyes swelled into deep pain. Though, his glimmering face changed into ethereal sorrow and he excruciatingly said, 'SORRY' to her for the three Times. The burden of Sorry made him bit relaxed, but somewhere deep down inside he's getting Berserk and Furious, 'coz he's not be able to make out what his Heart is yearning for. ( This is LOVE)

I was so scared, teared screaming inside
Everytime i assumed that i hurt you, i feel so sad
But my pain has grown more and more,
Until and unless you would just listen to me Once
Falling in the Darkness, With Frozen thoughts
I truly regret for the things of what i had done,
Our Past is similar like the Purple Rain
I cried because i care for you,
I cried because every second you linger on my Mind
I cried because i feel Our Love is so rare,
'Coz you're the Only One who makes my Heart Vibrate eventually.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
'A Silent screaming were growling, haunting and taunting him time to time. Each Second, Minutes, Days were passing Like a Blazing Fire, seems that every inch of the Spark Burning him Inside. His Emptiness to Encounter her and to say the Only One Word 'Sorry' made him totally Senseless'

OMG! How beautiful!👏
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved its every bit,u have written truely gr8.every word from heart,today was just awsome..a speechless epi,,arnie looking so cute. Edited by sarach - 12 years ago
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Really amazing
I'm in love So it touched my heart
'"Coz you're the Only One who makes my Heart Vibrate eventually."
Loved this line so much
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sadaf!
A striking and heartfelt post!
Your words evoke deep emotions and intensify the emotions already felt!
Simply beautiful!
Edited by FebruaryFlower - 12 years ago
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG :0 Epic sadaf its just tearsome loved it <3

Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
aawwweeesome post sis bless ya thanks love ya muwah
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As always beautifully written Sadaf.⭐️

Especially loved this part..❤️

Impulsively , or being vindictive , he laid there silently in the middle of the hustle bustle clashing with his own emotions. Atlast, his soul softened in Silence and his tear drops started flowed endlessly , even his eyes swelled into deep pain. Though, his glimmering face changed into ethereal sorrow and he excruciatingly said, 'SORRY' to her for the three Times. The burden of Sorry made him bit relaxed, but somewhere deep down inside he's getting Berserk and Furious, 'coz he's not be able to make out what his Heart is yearning for. ( This is LOVE) 

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful play of words sadaf!!😳
need i say more? just that i love the way this line was put soo much!❤️
A Man who was revolving like a Pendulum into Full axis merely to pour down his internal repentance to her.

totally explains the battle he fought with himself before getting to the confession!!
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A Silent screaming were growling, haunting and taunting him time to time. Each Second, Minutes, Days were passing Like a Blazing Fire, seems that every inch of the Spark Burning him Inside. His Emptiness to Encounter her and to say the Only One Word 'Sorry' made him totally Senseless'

Dis was incredible...loved it like anything...👏👏👏