Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: 111192

Pooja took on the serial thinking she would have a parallel role to play but it actually turned out to be a very insignificant one,

how can they think this when SGP is a story about suhana and her journey  in her sasural πŸ˜•

btw where is Panna these days? apni gruhusti mein mast hogiπŸ˜†
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

btw where is Panna these days? apni gruhusti mein mast hogiπŸ˜†

Tejesh ,panna ki story hi finish hogayi toh woh akar kaya karegiπŸ˜†
I am glad she leftπŸ˜†...ab atleast pati patni mein ek ko toh acting aati hainπŸ˜†

Riddhima is doing a much better job as Disha IMO😊

angelic12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Though this is a family show and everyone gets importance in this show, it was pretty obvious that Disha's character was not a "parallel" lead. 
Anyway, I'm not complaining. I feel Riddhima is doing a far better job portraying Disha's character. 

Originally posted by: angelic12

Though this is a family show and everyone gets importance in this show, it was pretty obvious that Disha's character was not a "parallel" lead. 

Anyway, I'm not complaining. I feel Riddhima is doing a far better job portraying Disha's character. 

And ironically just after Pooja left,the character of Disha actually became sort of a parallel lead with Khushi coming into the frame...
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

Tejesh ,panna ki story hi finish hogayi toh woh akar kaya karegiπŸ˜†

Arey yaar kahani khatam hui toh kya hua Kshyap parivaar mein Suhana ka haath toh bata sakti hai na..Kitna kaam karegi Suhana yaar..πŸ˜‰
angelic12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sb.

And ironically just after Pooja left,the character of Disha actually became sort of a parallel lead with Khushi coming into the frame...

And Ilesh going to jail. Yes, you're right. Right after Pooja left, Disha's character was suddenly bombarded with so many scenes. 
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

It probably made Pooja feel bad that importance was given to her character after her leaving. πŸ˜† Even worse, audience liked new Disha better. πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic12

And Ilesh going to jail. Yes, you're right. Right after Pooja left, Disha's character was suddenly bombarded with so many scenes. 

I think Disha's track was going to start back when Pooja was still in the show , then she quit & Ridhdhima came , She did fab. job with Disha Track .
       As for Pooja's comment that She thought she was going to play parallel lead on the show !!!! 
      1 ] It is not the leangth of a character or scenes that counts but How U do it ,  like Rajni [ Bhairavi ] has very few scenes compare to Disha, but each time she leaves her presence . 
      2 ] Who wants to see Ilesh as parallel lead ? πŸ€£  πŸ€£
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I was about to say the same... Shaunak... πŸ˜ƒ

after Pooja left... Character of Disha is more involved in almost every scene daily... 😊 with Khushi track... she got a chance to show Emotinal Role of a Mother... & then with Ilesh Jail Track... she got the chance to show another side of her acting... πŸ˜ƒ I like Riddhima... after she replaced Pooja... I never missed Pooja... 😊