Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

The great news is Al- Zuari , OBL's henchman is dead . Hope to hear such a good news about OBL too .........very soon . U.S keep up the good work.

Whatever be our convictions, it should also be understood that, to some, these people stand for some sort of ideology. From what little I know about it, this ideology apears to be a moduified version of ethnic cleansing.

It is this idea that has to be overcome. Death of the people responsible for proagating these hateful ideas should not be the objective as it may only serve to deepen the roots of this modern day Nazi philosphy.

It is this idea that has to be overcome.
doux thumbnail
if u guyz hate osama coz he kills innocent ppl....do u guyz hate mr.bush also? wat is he doin?isnt he killing innocent ppl?

he said iraq has chemical weapons but after killing thousands of ppl he came up wit d excuse..."ok i was wrongly informed".and if u guyz know it....he himself ordered d army to use chemical weapon in iraq and the army did it.

so wat is dis?.....coz america is d most powerful nation they hav d right to do anything they want?

and now they r targetting iran.i think they r not out of their economic recessin as yet!
Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: doux

if u guyz hate osama coz he kills innocent ppl....do u guyz hate mr.bush also? wat is he doin?isnt he killing innocent ppl?

The topic of this debate is whether Osama bin Ladin should be considered a hero
doux thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jatayu

The topic of this debate is whether Osama bin Ladin should be considered a hero

honey,if u r well informed u will know osama's activity revolves around us and his war against d us superpower.so if u r tallkin bout osama us definitely and bush obviously is relevant.

and i think he is definitely a hero.and if u think hes a hero u gotta giv d reasons also.as i gave.america had made him to use him against russia but he backfired on them.hes a real hero.hes da only one in dis world who has da strenght to speak against  bush.

i dont understand islam dat well so cant comment whether hes a spiritual hero or not!

Edited by doux - 18 years ago
Aparna_BD thumbnail
doux , just because we dislike Bush's policy and don't think he made a good hero , doesn't mean Osama is a good guy . What happened in Iraq was a war and the people that were attacked were not civilians but millitary people from Saddam's regime .(ofcourse there was Collaterral damage too as many civilian lives did get lost while targetting the Millitary) .

But what Osama did was attack a peacefull group of people on 9/11 who have nothing to do with politics ,Bush's policies and were just ordinary people like you and me working in the office building . If the millitary base was attacked - the Pentagon maybe ..........that would have meant a different think .

Osama becomes a mere pathetic terrorist to spread fear in a common man's heart . While Bush in Iraq doesn't invoke the same fear in a civilians heart . Thats the difference . Bush may be hated , but he doesn't invoke fear !!

So Osama's action's can not be justified at any means . Two wrongs can not make a right . Bush is wrong , Osama did was wrong .....that equals Osama is right . 😊

Also Al- Qaeda ., kidnaps civilians, journalists , and aid workers  and be- heads them on the internet . I haven't seen Bush or American Soldiers kidnapping civilians in Iraq . Is that the right tactic ????????? Does that make Osama a good person  ??????????????????????? I think not .
Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
doux thumbnail

doux , just because we dislike Bush's policy and don't think he made a good hero , doesn't mean Osama is a good guy . What happened in Iraq was a war and the people that were attacked were not civilians but millitary people from Saddam's regime .(ofcourse there was Collaterral damage too as many civilian lives did get lost while targetting the Millitary) .

But what Osama did was attack a peacefull group of people on 9/11 who have nothing to do with politics ,Bush's policies and were just ordinary people like you and me working in the office building . If the millitary base was attacked - the Pentagon maybe ..........that would have meant a different think .

Osama becomes a mere pathetic terrorist to spread fear in a common man's heart . While Bush in Iraq doesn't invoke the same fear in a civilians heart . Thats the difference . Bush may be hated , but he doesn't invoke fear !!

So Osama's action's can not be justified at any means . Two wrongs can not make a right . Bush is wrong , Osama did was wrong .....that equals Osama is right . 😊

Also Al- Qaeda ., kidnaps civilians, journalists , and aid workers  and be- heads them on the internet . I haven't seen Bush or American Soldiers kidnapping civilians in Iraq . Is that the right tactic ????????? Does that make Osama a good person  ??????????????????????? I think not .

hav u seen da way american soldiers treat the iraqi prisoners?????

do u know absolutely innocent young kids and women cant sleep night after night due to da trauma dat they r subjected to?and do u know doctors r giving steroids to these kids to make them sleep.

plz justify how do the american soldiers differentiate between a common man and a military man when they use a bomb.do they go around and ask them???

my ques is y shud not a totally independent country be left to itself to decide its own fate?

wat bush is doin in da name of helpin iraq is actually killin them.

if u say osama is  a terrorist  bush is  a bigger terrorist!

Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: doux

hav u seen da way american soldiers treat the iraqi prisoners?????

do u know absolutely innocent young kids and women cant sleep night after night due to da trauma dat they r subjected to?and do u know doctors r giving steroids to these kids to make them sleep.

plz justify how do the american soldiers differentiate between a common man and a military man when they use a bomb.do they go around and ask them???

my ques is y shud not a totally independent country be left to itself to decide its own fate?

wat bush is doin in da name of helpin iraq is actually killin them.

if u say osama is  a terrorist  bush is  a bigger terrorist!

Lets stick to discussing Osama and his deeds . This post is not about "Should Bush be a spirtual leader or not ?" .
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
i agree with Doux..................
   Doux iz 100% rite...................
Actually some ppl cant withstand the truth thats the main point
SuperDuper01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali.Nair

i didn't care to read after this first line. because in my opinion a guy who hides in a cave after training manyinnocent youth to kill millions of innocent hardworking people can only be a terrorist irrespective of any religion. he openly claimed that he was behind 9/11 so what more proof we need to brand him a terrorist? who in their right mind would even consider such a sicko, aspiritual hero?

U said that he claimed himself that he was behing 9/11............But u r forgetting something....juz saying thiz thing never proves that he waz behind....he actually hatesssssss Bush thats y may be he claimed that he waz behind 9/11 juz to make him more angry abt him becoz Usama lovessssss diz.........So u better keep thiz point in ur mind...........
We still dont hav any prove that usama waz b ehind 9/11 attacks............
Take care next time...........
*dolly* thumbnail

Lets stick to discussing Osama and his deeds . This post is not about "Should Bush be a spirtual leader or not ?" .

Agree with you.We should focus on the topic. We cannot justify someones actions by blaming others.