Is Bin Laden is Spiritual Hero??!!?

Share
Posted: 14 years ago

Is Osma is a terrorist or Spiritual Hero?? I not agree to Killing innocent People B'cos of his order but, Osama is cast as a millionaire hero, the 17th son from a family of 50, who speaks softly but carries a cane, who prays five times a day but the terrorist acts do not represent Islam I think so but How he get worldwide demonstrations in support of Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda? Because of US policy.Angry

The most bewildering Osama hidden presence, Osama's whereabouts remain a deep mystery, Is he in Pakistan or Afghanistan? You can hear him on the internet and see him on Al-Jazeera broadcasts. Muslim militants see Osama as a righteous warrior, some have named their sons after him, some carry his picture in protest rallies, Under the American pressure Islamic governments are prohibiting the sale of Osama posters, T-shirts, and other merchandise, Americans themselves are feeding the bin Laden legend. But I just love him(I don't why), I think he fighting for US monopoly and US Bad foreign policy (eg:- Iraq, against Cuba, against Venezula,Iran etc) Whats your views and comments Bin laden and US policy??

Edited by Believe - 14 years ago
0 Likes this
Posted: 14 years ago
Spiritualiy and religion are two different things, one man's hero can be another man's villan. But if u are spiritual u do not plot terrorist attacks nor are u insecure abour ur religion. At the same time religious men have justified the use of sword only to get rid of evil it was for a very short period.They picked the sword to end evil. But not in the present times, where evil design is given colour of religion. Nothing can be achieved by imposing bans. One has to reason out and allow people to change their views by giving a solid reason. US monopoly can be fought diplomatically as INdia and few other countries do, our oc**try too has witnessed long periods of insurgency but that has not forced us to take the gun and kill innocent people.
0 Likes this
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by Signora2


Spiritualiy and religion are two different things, one man's hero can be another man's villan. But if u are spiritual u do not plot terrorist attacks nor are u insecure abour ur religion. At the same time religious men have justified the use of sword only to get rid of evil it was for a very short period.They picked the sword to end evil. But not in the present times, where evil design is given colour of religion. Nothing can be achieved by imposing bans. One has to reason out and allow people to change their views by giving a solid reason. US monopoly can be fought diplomatically as INdia and few other countries do, our oc**try too has witnessed long periods of insurgency but that has not forced us to take the gun and kill innocent people.

ok well said..Thumbs Up

0 Likes this
Posted: 14 years ago
As Signora2 said that "Spiritualiy and religion are two different things, one man's hero can be another man's villan"
I totally agree with that.......
Usama Bin Ladin is also one of the persons whom i really really love and wanna meet once in my life time........

Wht ever he is doing thats really not my business and we dont know the right and proper reason behind the things that he iz actually doing........So its better if we dont blame him for anything which is not confirm.
0 Likes this
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Sania_Hitler


As Signora2 said that "Spiritualiy and religion are two different things, one man's hero can be another man's villan"
I totally agree with that.......
Usama Bin Ladin is also one of the persons whom i really really love and wanna meet once in my life time........

Wht ever he is doing thats really not my business and we dont know the right and proper reason behind the things that he iz actually doing........So its better if we dont blame him for anything which is not confirm.


Hi Sania , you seem to have very fascinating sense of picking heros that are the worlds greatest murders in history . Your id , shows you must be considering Hitler as your hero too, now it seems Osama is your hero . Both have one thing in common , they both murdered on the grounds of ethnic cleansing !!!
Well any reason why these murders are the greatest heros to you ??Tongue
Edited by Aparna_BD - 14 years ago
0 Likes this
Posted: 14 years ago
Dead y wud u consider him a hero?

i dun c nething heroic abt him

hez a luzer hu killed ppl 4 no reason not only did he take away innocent pplz lives he gave all muslims a bad image.
0 Likes this
Posted: 14 years ago
i am a muslim 2 n feel he is non worthy of bein in ne religion look @ how many lives have been lost all due 2 him
0 Likes this
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~


Dead y wud u consider him a hero?

i dun c nething heroic abt him

hez a luzer hu killed ppl 4 no reason not only did he take away innocent pplz lives he gave all muslims a bad image.

yea i agree... he iz a loser. and what i felt worse was that he gave these hideous acts the name of religion. religion which is pure and above everything shld not be tainted with these things... thats what i think. but abt him giving muslims a bad name, u shld not worry abt that.... becuz anybody who generalizes that the whole muslim population is bad based on one person's actions is ignorant and we shld not care abt these ppl's opinions

0 Likes this

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

  • 49 Replies
  • 4418Views

Topic started by -Believe-

Last replied by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP