Epi 431: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

yes yes yes me 1st me 1st me 1stπŸ˜†πŸ₯³

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Today IF played games with me πŸ˜” I lost part two thrice!!! πŸ˜‘ but its updated now! And i happened to read something about a DNA report. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
See u all!!

From last thread: meenakshi: yes it is Lalbaug Raja idol of year 2009. πŸ˜³
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Does only one person get to ask 'kaul' from Bappa?
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo Chalo Moony ke saath DNA report bhi aa gaya...  woh bhi Mumbai se... DNA report bhi Mumbai se Lappy bhi Mumbai ka...  lagta hain Moony ka aur lappy ka hotline connection hain πŸ˜‰

Smartly played Dutta...mein bayaan nahin dunga... 

SP saab yeh baat toh sahi kahin ... kuch log jaante nahin hain ki chup kab rehna chahiye aur kab nahin... humse behtar aur kaun samaj sakta hain is baat ko SP saab.. kitna roka kuch logon ko par nahin maane ... bechhare berang...

Aree AS hume bhi toh batayega ... Kala ko kaun sa kaam karna pasand hain...

Now Leela's turn to do bondgiri... Go Go Leela... Safedi ki chamak wale chehre pe Neel dalne ka time aa gaya hain... 

Precap πŸ‘...  Kala being cornered ... ab kis kis se badla legi Kalawati bai
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Suds keep smirking/smiling. Tumhari Leelu tumhari Pol kholne ki tayari kar rahi hain. Good job Leela ! You should never have forgiven him the last time itself. But, better late than never :) Hope nothing happens to her while exposing her.

Why does Naku keep butting in Dutta's professional life ? Lady, leave himand Baji when they are doing their job.  I liked the way Dutta got irritated at her today.

I don't like the way Abhijay smiled at the DNA report. Something fishy here. Hope no major surprises. I really like the way the writers are writing this whole story. The serial should be in 'romantic/thriller' genre. It is no more just a love story.

Love the precap. Kala getting what she deserves. But, I have a feeling that dutta is going to save her from the bad guys.
Edited by dixie123 - 12 years ago
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Naku is three months pregnant &  her baby bump is noticeable whereas  madhurupali  was 5 months pregnant bt nobody knew... how's this possible?sorry if it has been already explained. I've been really busy for a while so didn't got a chance to read all epi thoroughly... just read few DN & baby moments... man, they are super cute BB kindly convey my regards to the writer(s). Edited by aishwish - 12 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwish

Naku is three months pregnant &  her baby bump is noticeable whereas  madhurupali  was 5 months pregnant bt nobody knew... how's this possible?sorry if it has been already explained. I've been really busy for a while so didn't got a chance to read all epi thoroughly... just read few DN & baby moments... man, they are super cute BB kindly convey my regards to the writer(s).

Even I am surprised at how baby bump is visible at 3 months especialy in a first pregnancy. Maybe she is having twins, triplets !
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...loved it...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Dutta is right...Baji do talk to much...if the guy is killed...they will be blamed because Baji keep coming with threats and that too in front of an officer.

Dutta very cool today...love the way he said that it is Madhu's house and if she feel so...she will not leave.

Precap:

Dutta is thinking about Kala who betrayed him and it still hurt...Mhatre who he knows is up to things...Leela who he knows is not happy but is not saying anything and that leave Dutta helpless. Madhu who want to leave and he do not know why...

So Dutta is feeling restless and helpless...because some of them he care for...are not happy and hurt and he do not know how to help them.

love Dutta...he is so caring.

Looking forward to the episode tomorrow.
😊

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago