Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

About the baby bump...I am not knowledgable but maybe its visible as Naku is slim? Or perhaps its just creative liberty which the writer has taken so that Naku can talk to her bump.

@bold...thts a mre logical explanation...bt considering she is 3 months sum do tend to shw..nt a lot bt der does b a slight bump...a small 1...mayb thts onli visible 2 naku n nt others as yt...
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
BB, chalo lets make a positive start to the week and let me mention my highlights so far. No prolonged analysis (spare you from the boredom😆) today just some points that came to mind as i was reading.

1) Firstly BAAJI  for the first time i realized that the vocal champion of PNwias has to be Baaji! kitna bolta hai😳, love his anger but god i was waiting for Dutta to scream at him and shut him up. Got to admit his lines are funny but he does go on..never mind we will overlook it anything for our side-hero!! 😉, Now moving on to the HOT topic of the episode..(literally 😡)

2) DSP and his silence😍, i was just waiting patiently for him to loose his temper .. (silence before the storm! sign of an dangerous man! 😳) - loved it!

3) And Nakusha😲..i was really scared for her she just goes on and on despite all the warnings but then the fact that shes not just nakusha she is nakusha + the little one and dutta couldn't possibly be aggressive towards his princess so that was a bit of reassurance.

...actually thinking about it this was my frav moment nakusha pays a visit to duttas office... Love the way dutta tires to keep his cool  and i think he does well...irritated yes but he is mellow when it comes to nakusha, Still very much in character,firm but he has a soft side for her even when he is angry which is nice.
Dare i say it..but nakusha at times really has bad timing😕..fair enough she is trying to help him with her words yet but got to admit timing bura hai. She could wait till hes cooled off a bit..and then approach him but this girl just goes straight for the kill!

looking forward to 2morrow's episode precap with N/D appeals overall i ..think this episode was more of a basis for an amazing week ahead.
Thank you very much writers and bb..
jagruti.

Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Wrong thread!

Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice Update...Bappa's kaul didnt fall?? I hope it does within the next 10 days so Naku is at peace.
Dutta is back to his defiant best...I wonder how Suds is gonna get caught :)
Sorry..no detailed comments today..work has been crazy busy :(
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@BB thanks for replying I just saw the visual...yeah it could only be noticed by naku not any1 else.I should have been read/seen all the parts before asking Sorry for bothering you.
TheRager thumbnail
Here we are wondering about baby bumps in a webisodes and there BALH fans are fine with Ram's body doubles in all scenes except SR one. 🤣

TheRager thumbnail
I loved the Baji-Dutta-Naku scene. Baji really cares so much for these two. He was scared that Dutta in anger might do or say something which he will regret later and kept trying to defuse the situation. I am sympathetic to Naku's concerns. I dont think she is interfering in Dutta's work in any way.
About the precap...I loved the Nave-Kala one. I could almost picture Govind Namdeo there.
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aishwish

@BB thanks for replying I just saw the visual...yeah it could only be noticed by naku not any1 else.I should have been read/seen all the parts before asking Sorry for bothering you.

No worries dear 😳 there is no bothering here, we are all having our share of fun😆😆 don't say sorry😳
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Here we are wondering about baby bumps in a webisodes and there BALH fans are fine with Ram's body doubles in all scenes except SR one. 🤣

that is funny. people are just "obsessed" with SR (did i say a taboo word)😛🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the webisode,BB😃

Wah!Wah! Finally Leela is putting her kalakari skills to a noble use.👏 Way to go,girl!

Loved the way Nave gave Kala his piece of mind.Bewakoof aurat!😡 Please yaar! D ka kaam aasaan kar do & game baja do iska🥱

Hope D gets his bauli or Junior D soon before he completely loses his mind coping with "mood swings" & "morning, afternoon, evening sickness"🤢🤢🤢

Zuby😊