~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station #3*~ - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey nikki dear hearty congo for the new thread...iis simply...
awesome.
superb.
fab..
rocking.
wonderful...
loved it to the core...
thanx for the pm.
take care.
aashizin thumbnail
biggg one congooo nikki for this music thread's wonderful success with third thread πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—u rock sweety keep rocking πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—loved ur song as well superbπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGG diii i ws sooo waiting for the new thread...Wondering where r u...Gladdd that u finally opened ur 3rd gallery...am sooo happy...
so CONGRATULATIONS for the 3rd GALLERY dii...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Mindblowing post and as usual marvelous song...taras gayi this tumhari aaoaz sunne ke lie...Ahh it ws sooo soothing and melodious...Loved ths to bits diii...😍😍
Welcome back and post regularly ok...
Loveee uuu...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
saniya.x thumbnail
Congo on your #3rd thread. πŸ€—

Koi Fariyaad, a very beauitful and slow song. I love this song, it's so soft and calm. You sang it very beautifully Nikki, really loved listening to it.
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki028

n yea i 4gt to say...i hv CHANGED lyrics of KOI FARIYAAD song slightly...to make it look like its a song from a girl to boy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i 4gt to mention this imp thing in my Update ramayan yday...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i hope whoevr hv listend till nw wud hv noted tht change of lyrics...n am glad some frnz of mine did notice tht change...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...

had noticed it but i thought it a natural thing to do πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† so didnt mind. loved it πŸ₯³
even when i sing songs in my head i change to girl to boy if it a song thats meant to be boy to girl πŸ€£
makes more sense cos a girl is singing na

Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 12 years ago
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congo for the 3rd music station NikkiπŸ€—πŸ€—
M glad that no sooner u reached till 3rd thread😲 keep going baccha
n keep entertaining us with ur updts...
Ur lucky that god has gifted u such a melodious voice n thats indeed gr8 that ur doing something out of it n not wasting it by just keeping ur voice with urselfπŸ€—πŸ€—
loved the siggies n banners😍
and this updt song.. Koi fariyaad from tum binπŸ˜ƒ m like WOWπŸ˜ƒ bcoz all the songs from tum bin are in the top of my fav listπŸ˜ƒ n this song is indeed beautiful... n u sang it very wellπŸ‘
keep updatingπŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

Nikkiii firstly toh many many manyy congrats to you for the 3rd thread, you truly deserve it, duniya ki sari best wishes for this thread and im sureee u will finish this thread in no time inshaallah. As i always say your an exceptional singer and always keep singing and entertaining us with your awesome voice. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

This new dhamakedar thread is just mindblowing, every single thing is perfect and arranged in the absolute 'nikki style' hayee those dividers and sigs look mindblowing dolly and akriti rock i couldnt stop staring and its just amazing how u chose such perfect and similar pics, iss baat pe toh ur an expert πŸ˜‰. Hayee everything's srk and ab-fied and i love it πŸ˜† oh and btw so sorry for the delay in the banner and for keeping u waiting but im so so happyy finallyy sab kuch perfectly ho gaya, the entire first page is fantastic πŸ˜›.

Coming towards the update, uff nikkiii again i guess ive said this infinite number of times but shit koi faryad is also one of my favourite songs EVER, i just love the emotions in it and how soulful the song is. And its soo tough to sing because jagjit singh is a legend. But your version of it, hayeee its just soo touching nikki i don't have words. From the start when u started humming i knew this song would be beautiful and it continued throughout. Loved the feelings you potrayed and it clearly showed your love for someone πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰. Gr8 job nikki i dont have words, i just love love love you bohat sara. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

ridzzz...my jaaniii...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... welcome to my 3rd music thread...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...n i hope tu isi tarah meri har music thread mein suru se leke end tak mere saath rahe...lik u hv been since my ever 1st music thread... trulyyy ridzzz...i am luckyyy to hv u in my life...as one of my closest frnz...as my bestest sautan...as my bestest admirer of my songs...n bestest supporter of my songs...thnxx a ton ridz...thank u sooo sooo much for evrything...i wilb alwz thankful to IF for bringing me into my life...luv  u endless...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@blue...
so toh hai...i had made sure each n evry thing comes d way in d xact manner i wantd...n i am glad it happnd...😳😳...

@red...
its out n out bcoz of my LOVEEES for both...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...vich u r vry welll aware of...πŸ˜‰

@green...
thts d ULTIMATE THING i meant thru this song...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...n am soo happy u specifically mentiond in d comment...thank u jee...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish_loves_KaSh

congrats niksss:D
Keep rocking😎

thank u sooo much aish...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

CONGRATZ Nikki!!!!

first of all...WOW!! new thread, presentation, the banners (of your 2 fav's i see πŸ˜³), intro and ALL of it AWESOME!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ [and gorgeous coz of bannersπŸ˜³πŸ˜›]

i also wanna say to this: i NEVER STOPPED singing

we request u: NEVER GIVE UP OR STOP SINGING! πŸ₯³

really happy u have gone on to your 3rd Music Station πŸ₯³πŸ‘
may there be loads more πŸ˜ƒ
love to listen to u singing and u are really a great singer so keep it up.

expired songs post will be very useful for me as i would love to hear all ur first one. in other words all the ones from Music Station #1 which i totally missed out on πŸ˜›

keep up the updates & definitely include me on the PM list to get a note of your latest updates πŸ˜³

meghzzz...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...looong looong timeee yaaraaa...n i ws xtremelyyy happpy seein u here...n tht too on my new music thread...thnx a ton alone for joinin me in this vry spl occassion  of mine...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

i soo sooo miss our SRK talks yaar...eagerly w8in for Ra.One's release...n ab toh v can gt glimpse of him evn more na?thnx to Ra.Ones hugeee hugeee promotions by him evrywhere...n u knw Chamak challo is growin on me as each day passin by...wht abt u???vich is ur fav track there????😳😳...

nywz comin back to my thread...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...**i had to break lagaofy...otherwise i wil go on n on abt SRK...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...**i knw tht my section for new links for old songs...is gonna be very helpful to u...n  promise i will update tht section wid my regular updates...n do comment on them too if u hv time...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...n yea i can nevr evr stop singin yaar...nt in this birth atleast...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...n thnx a ton for ur lovely wishesss yaara...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

*EDITED*

finally got to listen to the new song 
hats off to u. u sang it well & its great to listen to πŸ˜ƒ 
totally beautiful voice & tune. matched the original tune so well πŸ‘

fab job! waiting for ur next πŸ˜³

@bluee...
awww meghzzz...tht trulyyy means a lot to me...really happy to knw u loved my new song...thnx sooo much...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Annie-

Nikki. πŸ€— Congoz on the 3rd thread sister. πŸ€—

I love your voice.. I try to catch up with your songs but I fail to sometimes.. 
PM me when you update. πŸ€—

thnxx soo much annie for joinin me here on d inauguration of my 3rd music thread...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...n its ok i undrstnd...do come here for ny update of mine whenvr u can...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...n i will defo my pm u my updates...once again thnx a lot...πŸ€—πŸ€—