Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGG :O:O:O:O::O F I N A L L Y !!!!

Wolakimaatotaaa !! 🀣 thats reserved in my own language 😎🀣
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
CONGRATZ Nikki!!!!

first of all...WOW!! new thread, presentation, the banners (of your 2 fav's i see πŸ˜³), intro and ALL of it AWESOME!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ [and gorgeous coz of bannersπŸ˜³πŸ˜›]

i also wanna say to this: i NEVER STOPPED singing

we request u: NEVER GIVE UP OR STOP SINGING! πŸ₯³

really happy u have gone on to your 3rd Music Station πŸ₯³πŸ‘
may there be loads more πŸ˜ƒ
love to listen to u singing and u are really a great singer so keep it up.

expired songs post will be very useful for me as i would love to hear all ur first one. in other words all the ones from Music Station #1 which i totally missed out on πŸ˜›

keep up the updates & definitely include me on the PM list to get a note of your latest updates πŸ˜³
Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 12 years ago
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
*EDITED*

finally got to listen to the new song 
hats off to u. u sang it well & its great to listen to πŸ˜ƒ 
totally beautiful voice & tune. matched the original tune so well πŸ‘

fab job! waiting for ur next πŸ˜³
Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 12 years ago
Nikki. πŸ€— Congoz on the 3rd thread sister. πŸ€—
I love your voice.. I try to catch up with your songs but I fail to sometimes.. 
PM me when you update. πŸ€—
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats nikki di! I really appreciate your love for Music. πŸ˜ƒ The song which you chose is very touching and great.
You did really well with the song and this first update is just rocking. It's not easy to sing a song like this but you did.
Looking forward for more.
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My hearty congratulation for your 3rd music thread,keep rocking n i love your voice nikki.loved the banner your 2fav r together+your fav singer wow its cool.loved the song koi fariyaad its my fav n your voice is superb.
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
R E S E R V E D
chall me tooo reserved in the MOST fashionable manner yet!! jokingg *unresservedd*...its just that i myself am veryy happie seeing the 1st pg...:\ hmm..dunno y but itss d samee which i had when i opened my 2nd shopπŸ˜†  I LOVE theee dividerss..dolly isss awesomeeST at themπŸ˜³πŸ‘ ...W A I T thoseee siggiess made by akuu!!! 😍πŸ€ͺ sgkdgbdjjjommmfggg!! you have done a FABOuLOUS JOB both of you..KYA PICS DHUNDE HEE.. nikki dii!! 😍 dattt DDLJ wala to! ☺️ hayye marr dala..πŸ˜† i awss ghooorofyngg at datt for a min..and AKU did a equally AWESOME job :)) i LOVE D BANNER..gr8 job ridz :) NOW FINALLY to ur updatee...I love it when you right "BRAND NEW" btw..ainweyi yaad aaya to bol diya πŸ˜†  hmmm...omg..i know his song..and its hard πŸ€” weell...i have only 20 minss..and unmese 15 mins hav gone...and song's downloading.. half i heardd!! Y O U  R O C K  D I seriousslllyy..itss awesomee as far as i have heard datss uptoo te 1st 2 mins...:| our voice qualityy esp iss soo gr8 :)) may you finishhh this thread more quicklyy dan earlier :) AL THE BEST for dt...andd m s o s o r r y t o n o t h a v c o m m e n t e d e a r l i e r  but from noww onwardss I WILL  and you have d proof before ur eyess 😳 hope you like my commnt..andd DARE YOU FORGE TO REPLY!! 😑 lovvee u :)
Edited by Sanugr8fan - 12 years ago
SwatiBeanyBrown thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awhh.. i still luv dis song so much.❀️.. soulfully sung again by u di!!πŸ‘
well.. congrats 4 ur 3rd musical thread di!πŸ‘πŸΌ god bless..πŸ€—
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGG

1st let me tell u something..before i read ur ramayan's in ech cmnt

Goddd!!!! Wht banner & Siggies man!!!!!
ufff...kathila sig's hai By God!!!!!
atleast 3 times i had gone up n down the page

i personally loved the dividers n DDLJ sig

ek suggesion du...i think u have to post those sig's on AB's wall without txt's

and tht sig with guitar reminded me of a sig which i made for ur bday...tujhe yaad hai????
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats for the New thread Nikki...OMG...its ur 3rd thread!!!! woww...Good going!!!!

i had listen to most of ur songs..though not all...and u have sang really well...

and now ur latest Song...u might b knowing its 1 of my fav songs too
tho...well sang...and u had to mention in ur Ramayan tht u changed the lyrics a bit to make it female version!!! πŸ˜†

Well...keep it up & All the best
God bless you