Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
haha this is an awesome game and woaah theres a lot of lazy people here including me hehe. Suvi about the shower thing LMAO I do thet too haha. ðŸ¤£

I'm so lazy that I never answer my phone even though its literally next to me, but i can't be bothered to answer and talk lol. *too much energy consuming for me*  And then my mates text me saying i know u saw my call but u ignored it u lazy cow lol. x
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

haha this is an awesome game and woaah theres a lot of lazy people here including me hehe. Suvi about the shower thing LMAO I do thet too haha. ðŸ¤£

I'm so lazy that I never answer my phone even though its literally next to me, but i can't be bothered to answer and talk lol. *too much energy consuming for me*  And then my mates text me saying i know u saw my call but u ignored it u lazy cow lol. x

Hi!
LOL...I do that too...once, someone came and knocked on my door but I didnt answer cause I was too lazy
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I sometimes set the mobile in silent mode if I know my friends will be calling!
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol
I'm very lazy when it comes to replying to pms...there are some form ageees back that I still havent replied to
.hea. thumbnail
Ayesha di is so fast that I am seriously floating there in my pm box, there 57!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Hi!

LOL...I do that too...once, someone came and knocked on my door but I didnt answer cause I was too lazy

LMAO!! Aww I don't blame you I hate answering doors. Ohh and I hate it when guests come lol too lazy to help prepare anything for them. I know i sound kinda mean lol but i don't mind them coming i just don't like making things lol x
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i am so lazy that i never reply to the comments which readers leave at my ff, just like it ... 
and even i dont comment at others ..bad me 
.hea. thumbnail
hay naddiya!
I was stunned to see you here...you are Lazy??

Hey I don't do that as well...similarity!

I am so lazy that when i'm in the bedroom and everyone else is downstairs i ring from my mobile to downstairs home phone asking what is made to eat haha
.hea. thumbnail
I read many!
Suvi and Pallo are untouchable
Awesome quality Guys!