Posted: 12 years ago
@Geeta...oh...must be tired, na...??? sorry, 😳
me too typing in between chores...can't just resist the adda..😉
The epi seems Okayish...haven't watched it as yet..😊
Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lol...my chores r piling...but what do i do?? Sit & maaro adda here!!

Thanks for Gul gulshan Gulfaam Aanchal...another memory giant it seems!! I used to luv the title song a lot...was kinda catchy...yeh kahani gul ki hai gulshan ki gulfaam ki!!

Oh & we r hell bent on making this thread cross 100 pg mark...!!!😆
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pooja you are on a roll today. Did you sleep at all?  Seeing an okish, boring epi does this to you, what will you do when Anant comes to Navya's house.  You may not sleep the whole weekend.  😉😆
Aanchal15 thumbnail
@Pooja..do not worry am zooming thru chores n maraoing adda  too...muti tasking comes in handy , now..😆
and, u, n, Geeta are most welcome...😳.
And, I do seem to remember that song now..n some faint memories of Boat houses...I believe Pankaj Berry was in that Serial , too??😳
And, u do ppl remember Pachpan khambe laal deeware..with Aman Verma n Mita Vashist

Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ilunavya

Pooja you are on a roll today. Did you sleep at all?  Seeing an okish, boring epi does this to you, what will you do when Anant comes to Navya's house.  You may not sleep the whole weekend.  😉😆

Isha, I am amazed at Pooja too!!

Pooja, did you really get any sleep?? But your brain is still still sharp as tack, you remembered the title song of Gul Gulshan & Gulfaam!! Amazing.👏  Yeah, I used to love the song too very much, very catchy.

If I am up all night, then I'd be like a zombie. 😕 But you are truly amazing. 👏

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kudiyonnn...me back...wats the latest in Tanu's Adda...

oh wow...infact Tanu shud always open her posts with this title for eg title shud read:
"Tanu's Adda: Topic of the day"

wat say???

So wat we discussing...sorry I had no patience to read after I left coz u guys are flying unicorns n if I dont post now...I may miss the century mark 🤣🤣🤣🤣
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
heeey guys :P im mored and dont want to study right now so why not join the adda for a few minutes :P i really wanna get involved here :D for those who don tknow me, im jennifer :P call me jen or jenny :D
pixiegirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

kudiyonnn...me back...wats the latest in Tanu's Adda...

oh wow...infact Tanu shud always open her posts with this title for eg title shud read:
"Tanu's Adda: Topic of the day"

wat say???

So wat we discussing...sorry I had no patience to read after I left coz u guys are flying unicorns n if I dont post now...I may miss the century mark 🤣

Don't know Shilpa, I "think" we were all talking abt the title track of Gul Gulshan & Gulfaam...
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

heeey guys :P im mored and dont want to study right now so why not join the adda for a few minutes :P i really wanna get involved here :D for those who don tknow me, im jennifer :P call me jen or jenny :D

Welcome Jenny, join in anytime. The adda is still going...