Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys I am here too...so true geeta the addaseems iresistible today..I normally dont come on If once i go home because only then i can get some of my studies done..kyunki ek baar yahanaane ke baad to nAnant's tyle " ghante minito main bit jaate hai"..but today decided to take a break and have some more fun...
Pooja..i thought we were not gng to watch the epi..but loved your analyisis..i agree Watchin Om polite for the entire epi is a surprise ..i guess all this surpressed anger..transforms into a jabardast thappad on Anant's poor cheek..a
and I agree with you and Geeta..Mohan surely is not sure what to do next..he keeps jumoing between love and angr..bichara Mohan keeps fumbling due to CV's ..
But Pooja..Impoteent reallyπŸ˜†..yaar ..thoda harsh ho gaya bichare OM ke liye..atleast Dukhi aatma sr ke baare main to socho ..she loves her kids a lot yaar...
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
just read in another post that Om mellowed down in the prev epi when Anant hugged him...so methinks i'll withdraw the impotent word...but hey...even foster parents love the adopted kids yaar!!!
yaahaa na daal galti hai na khichadi banti hai!!!πŸ˜•
barbie2011 thumbnail
I agree Pooja..even adopted parents love their kids..
waise Geeta..ek to gorilla jaise hotaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..that was hillarious..and yes Pooja even i remeber that same pic..of gorilla..coudnt stop laughing nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
barbie2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuttycleo

just read in another post that Om mellowed down in the prev epi when Anant hugged him...so methinks i'll withdraw the impotent word...but hey...even foster parents love the adopted kids yaar!!!

yaahaa na daal galti hai na khichadi banti hai!!!πŸ˜•

@Bold..So true Pooja..everything seems so confusing in this bajpai house..bichare chacha jinhe kuch bolne hi nahi milta..aur ek hai BD jo chup hone ka naam hi nahi leti...
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
barbie2011 thumbnail
Pooja/Geeta..are you guys around..
anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ADOPTED or not... Gorilla Papa is better OFF yelling than being snidely insulting - more hurtful. Jab chilatha hai - to its within his own Family na... tho at least you can understand he is a type A aggressive whatever.But yeh tho had hai - so much for athithi satkar and all -

He could have refused nicely - and said NO - we cant accept it - for whatever. No need to add INsult to Injury!!!
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yea i am...bhoot hoo mai!!πŸ˜†
barbie2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuttycleo

yea i am...bhoot hoo mai!!πŸ˜†

me too me too..is adde par hamara hi dera hai naπŸ˜†
anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank god for the adda yaar - varna bore ho jata hai... esp with the current track. No anyalicious epi in a long time!
barbie2011 thumbnail
yes Dee..we were al lbusy dicussing everything but Navya today..so also join in