Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mridula.shome

@Asha and Usha MTR? I being very new in Blore hadn't heard about it. But as soon as I heard it from u I googled it out. Will try to visit soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh, try this place Mridula, there is one near lalbagh park. Difficult to get a table, need to wait for sometime, but worth the wait. Any rickshaw driver will take u there, a must visit, in bangalore. 
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Asha/Mridula/Usha: Girls i'm hungry because of this MTR.

@Asha: Does the MTR got a branch here? Is it south Indian veg restaurant?
ashakd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Asha/Mridula/Usha: Girls i'm hungry because of this MTR.

@Asha: Does the MTR got a branch here? Is it south Indian veg restaurant?

Yes Reshmi, its a south indian veg restuarant. I am not sure, if it is in dubai, just google and check na. Its masala dosa's are the yummiest, and not to forget the sambhar. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am always hungry 24/7 for MTR. 
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Asha and Reshmi di Right now I am having lunch at home...my appetite has increased... thots loitering around MTR๐Ÿ˜†
-Reshmi- thumbnail
@Asha: Will check it...Ohh masala dosa and sambar...Me extra hungry now...We have a Saravana bhavan and Annapurna (south indian veg) in Karama near to my apartment...Last friday's breakfast was from Annapurna and had masala dosa...
I am always having food thoughts..Guess its the same with u๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Mridula: Lucky girl...Here its 12 pm...I will have to wait for another 60 minutes for the lunch break...
Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
ashakd thumbnail

Originally posted by: mridula.shome

Asha and Reshmi di Right now I am having lunch at home...my appetite has increased... thots loitering around MTR๐Ÿ˜†

Mridula, currently Reshmi and me are in gluttony mood( need to know more, pm me, shall tell u why ๐Ÿ˜‰) But enjoy u r lunch, and me off to cooking something healthy and tasty , or else my folks will remain a hungry lot. 
ashakd thumbnail
@Reshmi, thats always the story with me. My mind wanders on food as I am always hunting for new recipies online. When I am here, I think of Indian food, and when in India, I think of shawerma and grill, and kabsa. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
-Reshmi- thumbnail
@Asha: I used to enjoy cooking...But now i'm too lazy...I'm waiting for my MIL to come so that i can enjoy maa's haath ka taste...I love Arabic food and Karama is blessed with a variety of restaurants...Have you tried charcoal chicken...Its my present favourite which comes alongwith hammoos, lebanese roti, a yummy garlic paste, pickled vegs and salad...

Okay...i finished one apple and will wait until 1.00 to have lunch...
ashakd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Asha: I used to enjoy cooking...But now i'm too lazy...I'm waiting for my MIL to come so that i can enjoy maa's haath ka taste...I love Arabic food and Karama is blessed with a variety of restaurants...Have you tried charcoal chicken...Its my present favourite which comes alongwith hammoos, lebanese roti, a yummy garlic paste, pickled vegs and salad...

Okay...i finished one apple and will wait until 1.00 to have lunch...

I have tried charcoal chicken in India, and yes that too in bangalore, yummy. Not here, I dont think it is  available here. 
nishkala thumbnail
No MTR anywhere in the world except Bangalore๐Ÿคข...I have gone thrice to MTR at Bangalore and everytime came back empty...because MTR has so many rules...they shut the shop at 8.30pm.....I am still waiting for the day when MTR will have my royal feet at it's doorsteps๐Ÿ˜†...till then just enjoy that place with Rocky and Mayur ๐Ÿ˜‰

BTW...don't talk about food...I am starving since yesterday afternoon because of Pitr paksh fasting...my head is now totally dizzy ๐Ÿ˜ญ..not to mention the shaadi track...I am feeling so uncomfortable with that story line that I am almost sweating as if my exam resuls are due...
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago