Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: neelu.apr18

@Geeta-Deepak's expressions were sure priceless,loved the entire father-daughter scene with meeta and dadi in he back-ground!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yup, me too enjoyed Meeta & daadi in the BG, crying khushi ke aansoon.
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Thanks Asha, yeah looks like next week will be more of the same. Lots of drama, only silver lining being Anant @ Mishras. Hope all this will come to an end soon. πŸ˜”

BTW, I am all for getting rid of 2 characters in the show, angry papa & BD, so I hope the CVs ger some ideas of getting rid of them from this forum. πŸ˜‰ the sooner the better for me. πŸ˜† Udi Baba, I can deal with, as he mostly gulps & stares, most of the time, anyways. πŸ˜‰

geeta, dont worry about these 2 characters, they hardly make a appearance once or twice a week, so best to ignore them, and watch others. There is a whole lot drama in the background. 
anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashakd

UshaπŸ€—, hope u r fine. No worries darling, I sometimes love reading something other then navya.

Me a big illiterate when it comes to technology, so me of no help in all this. Tell me matters of heart, and I would help u, for pages and pages.

But, the kitten will remain, till the serial navya remains, so u can still imagine me cute like the kitten.

U sure will get help from others.

Regarding the serial, shall keep u informed when to catch up.

Asha - hugs and thanks - do drop me a pm when navya becomes unmissable again :-)

Matters of the heart guru, eh? May be I need to give u a new nickname (did you see the one I gave u in mridula's post?)...

Take care
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@asha- I'm enjoying the excellent n believable acting of deepu & co too...But I dont want to see such a well-intentioned man about to face that horrible angry papa...He looks just like a :

@ush- I see you finally managed to get to a full sized computer, hence can see all our new DPs πŸ˜ƒ...I'm with you, my geyl...Ever since the XXXLarge group proposal (O look, the group size is as large as my trouser size), Navya is getting easier to resist, atleast for me (I'm leaning towards the Big Bang Theory now)...And Awww, you look so adorable trying to look as cute as Anant (and doing a much better job than Navya in the shedding tears department πŸ˜†)...(wow, that's a lot of brackets)

@geeta- I think all the violence is due to the suppressed urge to really say what's on everyone's minds at this sooper-dooper express fast shaadi track and to make the best of this "yukkythooey" track maybe?(borrowing shaina's wonderfully expressive term πŸ˜†)
pixiegirl thumbnail
@ Nisha, I know you don't like this track at all, but for me, it is not half as bad as the previous two yucky (Shagun & Kanpur) tracks. Maybe, I've become a lot more tolerant observing the extent to which tracks can go bad. 

I am in no hurry see these two get married like you, but I can't stand seeing no AnYa either πŸ˜­

I'm hoping the CVs will show a long sagaai after this long judaai and then we prolly will get to see some AnYalicious scenes, prior to shaadi. No fun in seeing AnYa after the shaadi. πŸ₯±
pixiegirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashakd

geeta, dont worry about these 2 characters, they hardly make a appearance once or twice a week, so best to ignore them, and watch others. There is a whole lot drama in the background. 

Asha, are you kidding me, once or twice??  πŸ˜† Even that is too many for me. πŸ˜’ Every time Anant opens his mouth, angry papa shoots him down in the face, not to talk about the way he terrorizes his poor wife!! And BD puts every bahu & girl down in the vicinity. Imagine what Navya will have to deal with one she gets there!! The horror is unimaginable. πŸ˜² Hope uske bete aur bahu se koi sandesa aaye, and she goes to visit them and never returns. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Usha: Oh yes, I saw the 'MTR", nickname u gave me on mridula;s post. I enjoy being on twitter, because those one liners have taught me a lot in life, which I have not been able to learn else where. I liked the new title too, ' heart guru'. 
(MTR: reminds me of a restaurant in Bangalore, that serves the most awesomest south Indian food) 

Sure shall pm you, whenever anya make some droolsome scenes. 

@Nisha: The ape, will sure give a complex to Om papa. He looked damn cute( the ape and not papa), wanted to give him a hug, but got a little scared, if he is going to put me down and dig into my hair, searching for some ####. 

@ geeta, sure this track is better than the previous track, because what ever happens in the end, we know the result will be positive. So in that way this track is much more bearable. 

Nisha and Geeta: 
*  When I look at the Bajpayees, it reminds me what I should not be in life.
* when I look at the Mishra's, it reminds me what I must be in my life. 
* Every story has a moral, and I pick my moral from this story, even though it may be reel life, but there is a lot to learn from this , to be practiced in real life. 

anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Asha: I know about the MTR restaurant and you being from ktaka I knew you'd get the connection :-)

@Nishu: I think bingo! The group proposal was when it became easier to not watch it I think ... I am sure I'll be back discussing Navya's trousseau, anant's sherwani, mehendi haldi sangeet yada yada ... And yes, I-Fing on a pc has opened my eyes wide :-) And ta for the compli :-)Edited by anantanant - 12 years ago
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Asha and Usha MTR? I being very new in Blore hadn't heard about it. But as soon as I heard it from u I googled it out. Will try to visit soon.😊
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TanuuuπŸ€—...have been horrendously bzy n so was MIA totally from this forum...
Ne ways...commenting less on ur take which are always above par excellence...I just wanted to mention that after reading some articles that basically electrocuted my hair like this:

I m these days strongly n insanely hearing this even during dreaming of daylights or dreading of night owlsπŸ€”πŸ˜²:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zscy0JpmbE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I am hoping m still normal...🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago