ArShi : forever and always :)

nottieangel thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ArShi : forever and always :)

hey , i am smitten by this show like a lot of you guys.
More importantly arnav and khushi make a beautiful pair . So i decided to write my heart out for them :)
since all of us are following the original soap- iss pyaar ko kya naam doon i dont want to bore ppl by introducing each character..  

do let me know what you think of it , hope you like it 😍

chapter 1

The sun rays streamed through the window, falling on khushi's child-like face. She woke up, with her morning hair toussled across her face. Shyam is watching her from the door, with a devious grin ( with unpure thoughts running through his head)

khushi : (startled) shyamji! aap yaha kaise ?

shyam: oh, khushiji..umm..hum bas apke liye                    garam garam chai laye the.

khushi: aapne takleeef kyu ki? mein bas chai                 banane hi wali thi...(her gaze falls on                 the clock)
            kya!  9:00 baj gaye! jiji ne mujhe                        uthaya nai! jiji !

jiji : (comes running ) kya hua khushi! tum thik           toh ho na?

khushi: thik toh hoon ! par bas kuch hi samay                 mein upar pahuch jaungi! woh laath                     governor muje zinda kha jayega!

shyam: khushi ji (consoling her) kaisi baatein                karti hai aap? humare hote huye woh                   Arnav Singh Raizada kya koi bhi aapka               kuch nai bigad sakta.

khushi is surprised by this concern.
jiji smiles knowingly. 

khushi: umm..jiji aap bhi ready ho jaye, dadiji               ne aapko bhi bulaya hai. aaj unke ghar               mein koi badi pary sharty hai na.

jiji: haan? umm, waha toh akaash ji honge?                   mera matlab hai pura parivaar  hoga na?

khushi: (controlling her laughter) bilkul jiji ...

jiji : arre wah,toh mein apni salma sitaare wali          salwar kameez pehenke jaungi!

khushi: haan haan, kyu nahi,party mein toh sab               yahi jaan na chahenge na ki payal 
              begum ne kya pehna hai?

jiji: kyaaa,sach?

khushi : hey devi maiya! jab aap dimaag bana                  rahe the tab meri pyari si jiji ko bhool              gaye na?

payal: (pulling khushis ears): lagta hai devi                   maiyaa ne mere hisse ka dimaag tumhe               bhar bhar ke de diya hai,isliye tum itni               sharati ho.

khushi:(laughing)hum chalte hai, app buaji ko                 lekar aana!

khushi enters the raizada mansion wishing on every star that she doesnt have to confront that man. That one man who makes her go crazy. That one man who can make her go weak in the knees. That one man who insults her everytime she thinks of forgiving him. She quickly enters trying to hide herself.

jaiprakash: khushi ji , apko saheb ne kamre                          mein bulaaye hai.

khushi: kya? hey devi maiya! ab maine kya kiya?

she walks up the stairs, into the the room to find him talking on the phone.

Arnav:  (thundering)  there's no room for                      mistakes! i want all the arrangements                 done within half an hour.
 khushi: (clearing her throat) 

arnav: main baad mein baat karta hoon.

arnav paused, to take in khushi's presence. her  hair looked undone, the strings of her simple kameez   werent tied from the back. yet she managed to take his breath away.

khushi: aapne bulaaye muje?

arnav: umm haan.. yeh kya pehna hai tumne.                 Arnav singh raizada ka reputation hai,                kitne saare clients aur officials ayenge              aaj. (he threw a packet at her) yeh                    kapde jakar pehen lo.
 khushi: arre..par...

arnav: maine kaha jao!

khushi : lavanya ji tayaar hai?

arnav: haan, tum  sabse late hoti ho! ab jao !                  muje bhi change karna hai!
 (slamming the door on her face)

khushi:(walking off angrily) yeh laath governor             samjta kya hai apne aap ko! pata nai ,                 waapis koi chhote chhote kapde de diye             honge. kaunse room mein jaun..hmm

but finding a spare room in such a huge mansion was not difficult. she opened the packet anticipating the worst. but to her surprise, the packet contained a saree of the most soft and delicate material. It was a white saree with purple and pink border with tiny silver sequins woven intricately all over the saree. she tried the blouse which was a silver one matching the silver sequins of the saree.to her surprise it snug perfectly around her small curvaceous frame. khushi wondered how arnav knew her size and frame so accurately. after wearing the saree, she was about to throw the packet away when she heard a clinking sound coming from the packet. after she rummaged through it, she found a pair of purple-pink  stoned danglers. She put them on and came out of the room. 
Di: (arnav's sister) khushi ji! kya woh aap hai?        aap kitni pyaari lag rahi hai! aapne ghuste          waqt bhi yeh pehna tha? humne dhyaan hi          nahi diya.

khushi : umm..woh..ji nai..

jaiprakash: dadiji app sabko neeche bula rahi                       hai ,bohot saare  guests aa chuke                       hai

as khushi descended from the stairs,her cheeks flared pink as she realised she turned more than a few heads. She coud feel that one man's eyes on her.
 Arnav saw her coming downing the stairs, looking like a goddess. The sequins of the saree sparkled under the light, the saree revealed her slim waist and the blouse revealed her bare expanse of skin at the back.Her long hair wavy towards the ends teased her voluptuous form. Her flawless fair skin peeping out at the right places complimented the pure white of the saree.

Arnav had never seen anyone look more ethereal.

He had picked out this saree specially for her, he was dying to see her in a saree after the episode of the red saree in his office months ago.As he realized  that his male associates were also noticing everything he noticed, a stab of possessiveness ran through him. He quickly addressed all the guests to proceed towards the lawn and waited for khushi to come down.As soon as he saw the hall clear with khushi and him being the last ones out. He wrapped his fingers around her  bare wrists and pulled her towards him..

part2-pg 2
part3-pg3 :)
you could read my OS too
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47705860�
add me as your buddy and like the post for PMS, thankyou😊

Edited by nottieangel - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlueAngel thumbnail
Wow wat an entry sweetie👏
u write sooo well yaar...totally loved it❤️
hpe u'll cntinue soon😃
btw welcme dr🤗
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow..amazing start..loved it
loved the use of words..
u shud continue..😉
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to the forum...hope u have a gr8 time here
really nice start...plz continue soon...
loved the way u described each and everything...
Edited by -Fatz- - 12 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
awww thats really amazing!!😳
continue soon dear and yes do pm me😳
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well start.. Pls continue...
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oooh very interesting, please continue
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow...wow...wow...lovely post yaar...pls post a continued part of this story for sure
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazinggg posttt!! Loved ittt.. Esp the part when Arnav stares at Khushi when she was dressed up in the saree.. --> I could imagine that part so clearly.👏
shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow !!! That was awesum ... luvd d way u described  Khushi's luk in d saree ... cud imagine ASR's state of mind on seeing her ...pls continue and pm me wen you update next pls pls ...thanks 😃