DHOOM:3 - The Hunt is Over! KAT CONFIRMED BY YRF - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
^^^wasnt saying that aish is any better, both are crap at acting ...actually take that back, aish has actually acted well in devdas, while kat...Edited by choco786 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: choco786

^^^wasnt saying that aish is any better, both are crap at acting ...actually take that back, aish has actually acted well in devdas, while kat...

I have to admit-Kat's 'acting' talents are incomparable to any other Bollywood actress-past or present. 😆
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i think d heroine has nothing mouch 2 do in DHOOM3...
so katty z a gud choice 4 one line dialogue,a smile n item songs...😆
OMGGG DIES DIES DIES FAINTTT IS THIS FOR REAL😲😍😍

I am sorry everyone, I am in fan girl mood right now OMG this a dream come true I can't believe it, aamir and katrina in a movie☺️

When Billa said wait and watch Kat will do Dhoom 3 I was like yeah right, how can that happen her dates are full. but it happen wow Billa your predictions makes me speechless.

I am so proud of Katrina she has worked very hard and she is finally getting her duo. First a movie with Salman next year, then yash Chopra's next with SRK and now Dhoom 3 with Aamir wow she is working with all the khans😳 Imran Khan, Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and the best of them all AAMIR KHAN👏

I still can't believe this, I am so happy yay, so the shooting of ETT will be done in november and then Dhoom 3 will go on floors til early next year and then Yash Chopra's next wow so excited.
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: choco786

^^^wasnt saying that aish is any better, both are crap at acting ...actually take that back, aish has actually acted well in devdas, while kat...

haww Aish z a very gud actress...😳.i m not a fan but i feel so

And this means after long long time we won't get 2 Kat movies in a year, but 3 movies in one year now.

I think she can read my mind what ever I complain about she always does that I want her to do LOL. Like I was wishing that she shouldn't wear red only and she did then start wearing different colors, then I wanted her on a cover and she did Elle cover, then I complained about her doing too less movies every year and now she is doing more than 2 years every year yay so happy☺️

Once we decided to go with a known face and not pursue the new-comer route, Katrina was the obvious choice for all of us. She is someone who we all know will bring tremendous enthusiasm and commitment to the film*.

* golden eggs that would be  😉

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/dre2233l.jpg

aiyshababy thumbnail
gud news but still not yet confirmed from Aamir side
Kat & Aamir ki jodi??? 
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think Kat change her mind after they offer the film to her .In simple words she cant refuse this film because this will creat history at the BO .No just wait what Kat will do with the khan 😃