Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Crystal-

I am just so happy, this is a dream come true, they both are my favorites, and aamir is my favorite khan. I loved their Cineblitz photoshoot their pairing has a classic feel to it and their chemistry is amazing. Specially in this picture love it πŸ˜

I love this picture
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

I bet the chemistry between them is going to be good. Lets see how the chemistry works as Kat have already worked with Aamir's nephew Imran and lets see how it works for him πŸ˜†
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is gonna be amazing!
Kat looks good with almost everyone, and I am sure she is gonna rock with Aamir as well.
And she made Adi agree so she doesn't have to wear a bikini.. πŸ˜ƒ

btw. I thought Kat was much taller than Aamir how come Aamir looks taller than her there?

Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

btw. I thought Kat was much taller than Aamir how come Aamir looks taller than her there?

Graphics I suppose
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

This is gonna be amazing!
Kat looks good with almost everyone, and I am sure she is gonna rock with Aamir as well.
And she made Adi agree so she doesn't have to wear a bikini.. πŸ˜ƒ

Kiran you hereπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ on the tall part I think Katrina is. I am still hoping on some Katrina Akshay newsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
aiyshababy thumbnail
Still this news not confirmed from Aamir he is boaring for co stars i wish he will accept Kat coz i feel what ever role required in Dhoom3 she will do much better than any one more over jis per Aamir ka Hath ho usko respectfull no1 banay say koi nahi rook sakta