Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DexterousDeus thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: southpark

The million dollar baby. I LOVED the movie partly because I couldn't anticipate the way the story unfolded. 

The euthanasia track especially. Like all other films which end on a happy note, this one perhaps chose to be different.. a worthwhile watch anyway.

Originally posted by: DexterousDeus

</div><div>
The euthanasia track especially. Like all other films which end on a happy note, this one perhaps chose to be different.. a worthwhile watch anyway.

Yes I agree with you :) .. Would you like some of this .. *hands over some pills* you will be back to good old dex in no time .
*slides over to Dexter* psstt if u want the pills just ask for it? No need to go under cover and make up MiDs and stuff...

Here for you :) only exception ..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlQPr1Ms1Og[/YOUTUBE] Edited by Dr3viL - 12 years ago
oh dex.. a newbie.. lets play tag πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: XetaHeisenberg

How the heck do you play forum tag? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i dunno.. but you are 'it' so figure it out and lets play! this person isnt new dexterkichokri.. she smells olllddd

Originally posted by: SweetSonal

Wow looks like the rokerz can smell the posters too. by the way smells Old? or Odd? sorry being a true new member  I am unable to decipher your post. πŸ˜†

you smelll old..!!! only the really bad old ones chat up dex LOL did she beat you up before? u know she had me banned and killed online! she is a legend!!😳

@ dex
my creation.. pfft.. my creation would be sanasoufi...!! πŸ˜†
aish. thumbnail
This is a recently seen movie thread. No spamming here. πŸ˜† Edited by Aishh. - 12 years ago
with arms wide open.. if u take it back.. u like MY sense of humor and MY siggy MORE than HERs. then i will think about it.. πŸ˜†
dex is a legend.. but i killed her.. so i think i am a hero.. RIGHT dex? i am a hero ..movie star looks too

Originally posted by: SweetSonal

I don't know why but I am a bit scared of asking Dr3vil things. With all the uncanny abilities he has. πŸ˜† Would take me a while to reconcile with him. πŸ˜† But with your help I am sure  would do so πŸ˜†

i have a heightened sense of smell.. not x-ray vision.. i wish tho😳
aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: XetaHeisenberg

We are not spamming. We are welcoming a newbie to BS in full fledged BS tradition...starting with MID suspicions and ending with hugs. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ahahah okay!πŸ˜† Hope the whole tradition is over now.πŸ˜†
Pria already tried the MID thing in a thread of Tanya's!πŸ˜†