Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Samana - Nope your ears are not in error - his English accent has improved - but moi like rest of Devils regret that change coz we liked to guffaw at his "mitting"(meeting) , "thenks" (Thanks), "secetery" (secretary) & the very recent "gleech"(glitch)😆😆😆

But yup - theres something in our Maaneet -just can't help admiring and lost in reveries.

Moi can't help to revere Maaneet's *cough cough* "assets" -to the the "last detail" as you put it too. In fact I've never been so devotedly smitten by any female actress than Drashti- not only her expressions are flawless,versatile,adorable - but when she drapes in sarees - no one can compare to the elegance she boasts of -from top to bottom 😳
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yea can't help but notice that his dialect has improved :D .. and LOL Devilz will stay Devilz when it comes to his mittings .. LOL .. poor guy sometimes talks so fast that Geet comes out as Gith .. that's the funniest 😆

But he's cute tho with his slight accent 😳

And DD .. please don't get me started .. I am an avid DROOLER of this woman .. and DD in sarees ☺️ .. that's why I was extra glad today's scene was done with her in a saree .. that too a RED one .. though I missed her soft arms *sob sob* grr stylist and his/her love for long sleeve blouses!

Z
Lily201 thumbnail
@Zahra-- DD looks her (delectable) best in sarees - especially in red ones - she looks like a blooming red rose in its freshest blossom(ya - I can get yappy & foolishly poetic at times)😳

The best she ever looked was in that golden bordered deep red saree she wore during that passionate -fake-engagement scene -when Pari vanished.

Yes - the designer really denies us the eye -treat of those cremy white arms coz of those long sleeved blouses - never lets Geet flaunt herself -in the least

Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Z: Aw thanks! I was following the if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all policy the last few weeks. But I really missed discussing the show with people (you!) and I realised it is probably good to bottle up all my rage!  😡

Posting in the den will undoubtedly make the forum even more addictive than it already is but I think using my time in active discussion is probably a tad healthier than constant refreshing and silent stalking of the forum😃

@Lily: I miss his little idiosyncrasies too! "bleddy mary" is my personal favourite! 😆

Although I started watching the show for GC's jawline, I was quickly equally mesmerised by DD's eyes as well. They have almost an iridescent quality. I don't know if that is just good camera-work, but they are all glossy and big and full of "sawaal" that torture Maan's soul, hai!

I also love how well-proportioned she is, not skinny or flat like most Bollywood actresses these days.  That is the key to how good she looks in a saree, I think.

ADDED:
At the very least we got rid of her full-sleeved, faded anarkalis. WHO thought those were a good idea? That too, to bring back after we had seen, tolerated and hated them for so long.

WHERE did the lovely bankruptcy clothes go? There were even extra ones in other gorgeous colours shown in an SBB/SBS segment which she never wore. This is a question I have been wondering about for ages and ages.

Finally, have you noticed she no longer sleeps in her classic night ware? I miss it so much. The last we saw of it was in that episode of perfection at the Rohtak house.

Edited by skg267 - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Lily: I have too many choices for when she's looked good in a saree .. best ones would have to be WHITE in Kurbaan Hua 😍, Red in Fake Mangetar Scene ☺️, Beige in Pee Loon ☺️❤️ .. those three are the BEST and oh not to forget the red/green combo from Woh Hain Zara Khafa Khafa ... that was just sizzling <3 ☺️

Man I don't know what the problem is with the stylist .. why are they hell bent on giving DD those hideous tents again and again and again and again .. and that wig .. which clearly ever since the original hairstlylist went away no one knew how to control ! The new stylists have ZILCH style .. or else they wudn't make the LEAD heroine wear such atrocious looking suits a kajilion times over .. have pity on the lead yaar

Samana: Yea letting it out is way better than bottling it up! And I agree about DD .. she's not the typical size zero . which in my opinion looks really unattractive .. I really don't like the image they portray when they show that you HAVE to be size zero to look beautiful .. DDs a good role model in that case .. she flaunts that she loves eating .. her "see-food" diet lol .. she doesn't pretend that she's on special diets or that she rarely eats .. she is just so down-to-earth and honest .. love her! And I agree that it's her perfect body shape and curves that make those sarees fit so well on her :)

Speaking of which .. I've always wanted a track .. not a big one but a small side track wherein Geet starts to get really body-conscious .. there can be a lot of circumstances that make her do so .. she starts to think Maan isn't attracted to her anymore and thinks maybe it's her body .. (I know Geet doesn't think this way but it could be implemented subtly :D!) and she starts to work out in Maan's absence..and she works out way too hard and way tooo often for her own good .. and one day she works out for so many hours on end that she passes out -- just in time for Maan to see her in her passed out condition .. and Maan is all worried and when he asks her how this happened and she tells him .. he tells her that he loves her and he doesn't care how big or fat she gets he'll still love her .. and that he doesn't love her for the way her body is shaped .. but for who she is ... 😳 .. idk if that sounded way too cheesy .. blame it on my unimaginative brain but I've always imagined this .. it could lead to some serious romantic stuff afterwards where he tells her just how much he loves her .. and I'm off to Maaneet LaLaLand 😆

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Samana: I agree! Some way or another they make a bahana of why she fell asleep without changing her clothes but this has gone too far! Even her nighties .. oh those nighties that I adore .. have gone missing! Where have all her good clothes disappeared!? Where did they throw away those gorgeous patialas ? Clearly theyre only meant for Geets character so no other heroine can wear them so WHERE the heck are they!? And those nighties .. whatd they do to them?

It makes me so damn frustrated to see all money possible being spent on Nandos clothes when they should be investing in Geets makeover .. that supposed makeover still hasnt happened.. all they did was chop off the sleeves .. WHY!?

And Maans bday bash saree .. so gorgoeus and so was her hairstyle .. whyd they resort back to long sleeve blouses .. I don't know why the stylist has these mood swings .. :S

And I agree! She wore better clothing when they went bankrupt .. tell me how that worked out ... where are those clothes? Last she wore them was the first day of ML track .. and then BAM back to tents! What!?

Z
Lily201 thumbnail
THEN-- dreamy with long flowing saree and those creamy arms moi adores

AND now- still beautiful -with those eyes & looks that holds captive,but a long sleeved blouse spoilt the effect of that lovely lady in a fab saree

@Samana-- Yes - theres some depth in her eyes that have a different glimmer when happy & unfathomable pain when in sorrow -plus which perplex Maan when he becomes the slave of a woman's eyes😳

roseinbloom thumbnail
UFF picture proof .. it's hard to watch the transformation  .. why why why .. I wish I was part of the team .. seriously .. show would reach heights and I'd make DD wear the sexiest stuff everrr. OH! not to forget Maan who needs a lil change in style too . this man RARELY wears casual clothing ... the type where the man just wears a casual t-shirt, cardigan, sweater, etc etc ... a full sleeved shirt like the one of Adis he wore oh so long ago ..haye Maan in a long-sleeved white shirt .. fitted .. ☺️ .. I'd like to see some experiments with him too .. and oh ! some business suits other than the Ghajini types at times too .. it'd be awesome to see him in a proper suit again .. but then again .. where will they get the money for all this .. we all know where that has gone .. ☢️

Z

Z
Lily201 thumbnail
@Zahra-- You hit the bull's nails - the least the costume stylists could manage were that atleast have those salwar-suits nighties ,but now she eat-drinks-sleeps in those tents - they wouldn't let off those curtains they make DD wear -even if they're torn off- they'll resize it & give them back.

Its pure atrocity they're providing in name of wardrobe -while picking better collection even for the side roles - such negligence is excruciatingly enormous.

PLus those false promises of a "make-over" -while the deterioration of costumes continues🥱

@Samana- True - they should've stuck to those suits given during banktruptcy -funnily enough the gal had finer dresses when MSK was broke & none now while she resides as none other than the millionaire's wife 😭
roseinbloom thumbnail
Lily: I'm sure they sold them off and took the money to invest it elsewhere .. I mean they have there other LOVELY shows na 😵 And don't even get me started on the sets ...

Z