Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Alrighty Lily and Samana .. I am off to bed it is way too late here now .. so I must go to sleep .. it was nice talking/venting/ranting/discussing with you ladies .. hope to do this again tomorrow :D !

See you 🤗

Z
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Devilss🤗

I had a roller coaster ride of mixed feelings watching yesterday's epi.

Cross-Breeding Ceremony between a WORM*GIRAFFE OR a MONKY*ELEPHANT=😡🤪🤢

Elephant mama demanding bananas😡

MELTING ICECREAM MAAN's Letter of Acknowledgement to GEETH😍❤️

Geet lookin Drop Dead Gorgeous in a RED HAWT Sari

Beautiful Maaneet Flashbacks😍😳☺️

Dushtu Playin Hide n Seek with Mishti😳😉

Both holding each others BDs hands LOVE of BDs🤣

Dreamy EYE Lock with the Camera😍😆

BLUSHING Mishti☺️

GMSK teasing MSK😳

Maaneet/Gurti in the same frame in a scene😃.

Mishti expressing her feelings to Dushtu n Dushtu leaving in the middle (character consistency😛)

PRECAP: MAANEET/GURTI are BACK together Yippee🤗🥳

Note: 1) Maan's letter sounded more logical & realistic than his long speech in the ring finding ceremony.From here he'll start falling for Geet. 

2) Nandu doesn't want to go for a honeymoon she wants to takeover KC😳.     

3) MSK was telling lucky about his responsibilities. He doesn't realize the only responsibility Lucky has is eat & breed @ Jijai's paisa😡.                   

4) Maaneet are yet to do another social work i.e. find a moti mami for mama😡.

Lily201 thumbnail
@Zahra-- Honestly those "lovely" shows lack the basic "essence" of GHSP and the fizzling experience Maaneet provides isn't there - despite my trying hard to detect🥱

Honestly PH can fulfill their ambitions & revel in them but such irresponsible behaviour & deliberately screwing their show is unacceptable

edit-- See ya 🤗

Good night ,dearie
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Z,

I agree, she looked gorgeous at Maan's Birthday!  I loved the unique colour of the saree but what I didn't understand there and was discussing with people at the time was that they used a different saree for the promo (blue, matching with Maan) and then put her in this for the actual episode. What was the need for two different sarees when one, as both of them were equally lovely, would have done? Why do they seem to be throwing the big bucks away on things that hardly matter? AHEM.

There was some break in the management of the show post-ML that is amply clear. Even though people complained that the characters were butchered in the Amritsar track, at least the details were intact, Maan's tai chi (not to mention frequent shirtlessness 😍), Geet's nighties. Not only have Geet's nighties disappeared, we haven't seen Maan shirtless once since the start of ML.

To me it feels like along with Maan's ML, we have lost so many details that made the characters and their story so intimately known to us viewers. I feel like I don't even know Maan and Geet anymore. Geet likes the AC turned up high while the infallible MSK gets allergies from it?

To be honest, I have secretly considered post-ML as season 2, where Maan was forced to marry Geet for Dadi's health but is slowly learning to love her, Dev is essentially a nice guy who has done nothing bad in his life but to marry the wrong person (poor NT!) and GHSP is a huge family drama where they all share, tease and fight with each other, out of pure "Indian" family love. ❤️🤢

Bye, good night! It was indeed a great venting session!

Edited by skg267 - 12 years ago
mila1 thumbnail
WELCOME Back GURMEET & DRASHTI🤗
MISSED U A LOT😭
WORK HARD & REST HARDER😳
SPECIALLY GC WE KNOW LIKE MAAN U R ALSO A JACK OF ALL FRUITS BUT PLEASE TAKE OF YOURSELF DON'T GET INVOLVED IN TOO MANY EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES😆
LOVE U BOTH A LOT❤️❤️❤️

Samanalyse thumbnail
@Lily:

I got the feeling she wore the blouses with sleeves for religious stuff and when she was in her Maasi's house, like karva chauth, nano-daman wedding, teej, and the sleeveless ones in Delhi, for non-pooja things like parties, the d'mello's wedding, jhooti mangetar and instances when it was just her and Maan.

But that could just be my overactive brain rationalising something the CVs haven't given a second thought too. What else are fans for? 😊
Lily201 thumbnail
@Samana -- Really -my question precisely PH or management shows double standards - at times they'll use many dresses at one time & otherwise there's such a dearth that even if leads look less presentable -doesn't bother them😔

Samanalyse thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lily201

there's such a dearth that even if leads look less presentable -doesn't bother them😔

Ah! If we get started on what "doesn't bother" the PH, the list may never end.😡

The last few weeks have been ample proof of that.

You know what I realised recently? In the very beginning, in the HP, Dev-Geet marriage track, a lady warns Geet's father not to get her married to Dev, because he has married someone for dowry once before. That means Geet wasn't even his only victim.

Giving such a man, such storyline is truly appalling. I know the discussion on this is almost tired by now, but I just had to mention this observation.
Edited by skg267 - 12 years ago
Lily201 thumbnail

Samana-- Truly -if CVs were so eager to give Dev perks of a smooth life -then why portray him as the incorrigible philanderer who's willing to go all ahead to trample an innocent ,simple girl's life & smear her with bad repute in society-when he has nothing other than a meek apology in return🤢

Honestly as you mentioned -he actually went to offer his "match" to another village girl -yet his so called conscience didn't twinge??

Even Geet -after going to forest in her chaotic state of mind when she foundafter finding Dev -her culprit was MSK's lil bro whom he dotes on -that if she let the matter go i.e hide the truth then many girls out there would still be the victim of such cheats of "NRI grooms" 

The only reason - I can find for such turn of events that mis-management & PH's ignorance - plus eagerness to dust their hands off shows-to start other "ventures"😡 

PS Keel me - my net connections seem to dwindle A LOT😡

Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Classic Moment