Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: eraser

Smartie, do you know of any recent Telegu movie that has been shot in Hyderbad and has a lot of outdoor scenes? I wanna see Hyderbad againπŸ˜”

You wanna watch Pokiri? πŸ˜› I have no idea if it's shot in Hyderabad. πŸ˜†

I don't really have anyone in mind...just felt like saying that cuz it sounded good (to me) πŸ˜†
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
.Alluring. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RafAholic

I don't really have anyone in mind...just felt like saying that cuz it sounded good (to me) πŸ˜†

lol good one πŸ˜†
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
So what's with this 12 year old taking over ji?

side note...just bought the tickets for Mausam...9:35pm show. πŸ˜ƒ
.Alluring. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AHF_S

So what's with this 12 year old taking over ji?

side note...just bought the tickets for Mausam...9:35pm show. πŸ˜ƒ

have fun Simran ji.. just don't expect too much lovey dovey scene.. and it's little slow and long. but overall i liked it. better than all the latest stupid tamasha movies 
No wonder he/she is annoying. 12 is such an age πŸ˜† 
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Tuli. I'm going in with no expectations ji. Bye!
AND THE HATE f**kING PMS ARE BACK. 

goingaway 

Reply To Private MessagePosted: 23 September 2011 at 7:00pm
CC: zainab25

you are the most DESPICABLE skank i have ever seen in my life u filthy rotten pig.. its painfully obvious why you are so antisocial along with your cohort shabnam.. your mother is a prostitute and your father was just a faggot with STD.. just because you hail from a dysfunctional family, why the f**k do u always have to take out your frustrations on the members you deformed bully? go and pick someone your own size u mofo, i would love to see getting murdered in the most gruesome fashion ever

since you and shabnam are two f**k buddies, do u horny ass chicks keep sucking and licking each other huh? you are a tranny with a penis and i know for a fact shabnam loves sucking your tranny cock you madharchod penchod

and tell that strumpet shabnam to go back to her birthplace aka the seedy bar and rejoin her profession as a bar dancer

WELL THIS BITCH CAN'T JUST GET ENUFF OF ME HUH? KUTTIYA

goingaway 

Reply To Private MessagePosted: 23 September 2011 at 7:06pm
CC: zainab25

STOP pretending to be a katrina kaif loyalist by cheering for her in every damn thread you two faced hoe. you cant get anymore transparent than this.. the kind of mind games you play here is well legendary and i am sure most katrina are aware of your true intentions..

i bet if katrina was a struggling actress today, i am sure you would have lumped her with madhuri and the actresses you love to diss.

stupid fake pig, just go and dive into a pool of acid...hum saab ke liye ehsaan ho jayegi

^^Poor souls. They need some direction in life