Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Okies...so for all the south ppl...herz my review of dookudu...im posting it here coz i understand ppl would be annoyed if we start discussing the movie in the recently seen movies section...so here goes..

and for the non south ones,plzz ignore...sorry if its annoying ji but i promise it will last for a day max..😆

okay my review

it was friggin kick ass...it was like pokiri, except i thought mahesh was way cooler in this one, and this one had better comedy...

The movie is essentially a typical telugu potboiler, action, a bit of romance, a bit of senti stuff...and LOTS of comedy...

and OMG...the comedy...if uve seen the directors prev films (Ready, dhee etc)...ud know tht hes awsome when it comes to comedy...

Mahesh was at his funniest, maddest, craziest best in this movie...he wasnt playing the "serious brooding outcast" like he did in pokiri and athadu...he was the one doing most of the comedy and having most of the fun in the film...and it was gr8 fun watching him be soo crazy and uninhibited...he has a slight rural telengana slang in his dialogues...and a smattering of hindi aswell..coz he plays a cop based in mumbai...but hes super fun to watch..

Samatha was cute...she had the regular heroine role...nothing special at all...the kind who comes 5 mins b4 each song and dissapears after tht...but she paired of very well with mahesh babu...their initial fights and teasing scenes in istanbul were too cute...especially mahesh taunting her abt how short she is, and how he is "fairer" than her, and his dialogue abt "jodhaa akbar"ðŸĪĢ...ROFL...i couldnt stop laughing during those scenes...

but the real fun starts when Bramhi comes in...as in Bramhanandam as in the most awsome comic actor ever...Him and mahesh babu are such a riot u cannot stop laughing when they are on screen together...
The scenes involving Bramhi asking for votes on a reality show, or challanging the contestant, or talking to nagarjuna with a pen camera are EFFIN hilarious...

then therz prakash raj too,who plays mahesh's dad and the core of the story is actually mahesh and his dad's relationship and their love for each other...the senti scenes were a bit too much at times...but ok...chalta hai...

The songs werent too gr8...some picturizations are W*F...but i liked the item number...for like the first time ever...i liked the item number in a movie...it was well done...retro and cool... 

overall...its a gr8 fun time pass...paisa vasool as they say it...

i toh loved it...its a flawed film...but i dunt care...i love it...😆

.Alluring. thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

who the heck is this pesky, nosy SRKFanNo1...and why does this person thinks he/she owns the forum??

what happened? 

Hey all ðŸ˜Š

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Okies...so for all the south ppl...herz my review of dookudu...im posting it here coz i understand ppl would be annoyed if we start discussing the movie in the recently seen movies section...so here goes..

and for the non south ones,plzz ignore...sorry if its annoying ji but i promise it will last for a day max..😆

okay my review

it was friggin kick ass...it was like pokiri, except i thought mahesh was way cooler in this one, and this one had better comedy...

The movie is essentially a typical telugu potboiler, action, a bit of romance, a bit of senti stuff...and LOTS of comedy...

and OMG...the comedy...if uve seen the directors prev films (Ready, dhee etc)...ud know tht hes awsome when it comes to comedy...

Mahesh was at his funniest, maddest, craziest best in this movie...he wasnt playing the "serious brooding outcast" like he did in pokiri and athadu...he was the one doing most of the comedy and having most of the fun in the film...and it was gr8 fun watching him be soo crazy and uninhibited...he has a slight rural telengana slang in his dialogues...and a smattering of hindi aswell..coz he plays a cop based in mumbai...but hes super fun to watch..

Samatha was cute...she had the regular heroine role...nothing special at all...the kind who comes 5 mins b4 each song and dissapears after tht...but she paired of very well with mahesh babu...their initial fights and teasing scenes in istanbul were too cute...especially mahesh taunting her abt how short she is, and how he is "fairer" than her, and his dialogue abt "jodhaa akbar"ðŸĪĢ...ROFL...i couldnt stop laughing during those scenes...

but the real fun starts when Bramhi comes in...as in Bramhanandam as in the most awsome comic actor ever...Him and mahesh babu are such a riot u cannot stop laughing when they are on screen together...
The scenes involving Bramhi asking for votes on a reality show, or challanging the contestant, or talking to nagarjuna with a pen camera are EFFIN hilarious...

then therz prakash raj too,who plays mahesh's dad and the core of the story is actually mahesh and his dad's relationship and their love for each other...the senti scenes were a bit too much at times...but ok...chalta hai...

The songs werent too gr8...some picturizations are W*F...but i liked the item number...for like the first time ever...i liked the item number in a movie...it was well done...retro and cool... 

overall...its a gr8 fun time pass...paisa vasool as they say it...

i toh loved it...its a flawed film...but i dunt care...i love it...😆

the real reviews say the same.. as u have said.. im pretty sure the movie is good.. i cant wait to watch it.. ommmggeee.. thnku sooo much Smartie ðŸĪ—
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

and a smattering of hindi aswell..coz he plays a cop based in mumbai...but hes super fun to watch...

Ok, that's it. I don't care if I don't understand Telugu but I'm going to watch this movie now just to hear Mahesh speak Hindi with that awesome voice of his!!

Thanks for the review Smartie! 😃
Smartie, do you know of any recent Telegu movie that has been shot in Hyderbad and has a lot of outdoor scenes? I wanna see Hyderbad again ðŸ˜”
.Alluring. thumbnail
    how does a 12 year old kid get permission to open up an account in IF? isn't it against the rule of IF? should i report it to the mod?  ðŸĪŠ

1. Use of and membership in the India-forums Website is void where prohibited. By using the India-forums Website, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 16 years of age or above (b) your use of the India-forums Website do not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted and your membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are less than 16 years of age.

BELOW 16

The Site is NOT directed to or intended for people under the age of 16 (Sixteen). Users less than Sixteen (16) years of age may not register to use the Site. India-forums do not knowingly collect any personal information from users under the age of sixteen. If you are a parent of a child under the age of sixteen and you have questions about our Site or Privacy Policy, please feel free to contact the India-forums Privacy Coordinator at [email protected].

Those between the age of sixteen and eighteen are to provide either of their parents Email ID and an Email will be send informing that their ward has registered him/her to use the India-forums.com services. Parent of such wards will be legally bound by any acts/deeds/Violation of India-forums.com Terms of Use & Privacy Policy by their wards.

These Terms of Use shall remain in full force and effect while you use the India-forums Website or continue to be a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time, by simply writing in at [email protected]. India-forums may terminate your membership at any time, without warning. Even after membership is terminated, these Terms of Use will remain in effect and continue to bind you accordingly.
Tuli! wassup girl. So is SRKno1fan really 12? 
Guys, you know what's worse? Some members acting like they're 12 ðŸ˜† 
.Alluring. thumbnail

Originally posted by: eraser

Tuli! wassup girl. So is SRKno1fan really 12? 

apparently yes!

.Alluring. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RafAholic

Guys, you know what's worse? Some members acting like they're 12 ðŸ˜† 

who? ðŸ˜†