Enough of being embarrassed Mr Ram Kapoor..

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today was a strange episode for Ram...for half the air time he was shown as a body double...during the actual juicy blouse button scene, why is he behaving so awkwardly??? Priya doesnt have a disease or something...nor has he taken an anti-women vrat...Come on Ram, we understood your earlier discomfort...but you are a business tycoon, not a sheltered small town boy who has never spoken to women before...the way he snaps and shuts his eyes it looks so stupid...that too after giving all those admiring looks to Priya...😕😕😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Today was a strange episode for Ram...for half the air time he was shown as a body double...during the actual juicy blouse button scene, why is he behaving so awkwardly??? Priya doesnt have a disease or something...nor has he taken an anti-women vrat...Come on Ram, we understood your earlier discomfort...but you are a business tycoon, not a sheltered small town boy who has never spoken to women before...the way he snaps and shuts his eyes it looks so stupid...that too after giving all those admiring looks to Priya...😕😕😕

He is Mr. Bechara... he has given the justification.. its the 1st time for him and on top of it he is doing that too in public...after all image ka sawal hai...😉

Edited by lgr1210 - 12 years ago
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
u r absolutely right...I understand he is 42 but he is one of the business tycoon and i m pretty sure that at some point in his life he must have been with some women...not like he was some saint who have not touched any women before... all those things they show actually does not go with the image of  great business tycoon... he lets his family take advantage of him when he very much know they are at his mercy not vice versa...now a days whenever he is around priya he behaves like 16 year teenager who does nt anything...i mean i understand its awkward with priya but come on man she is ur wife...and body doubles these days is slowly destroying the serial...u can easily figure out that its body double not ram standing in a frame...ekta should do something instead of butchering this beautiful serial
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The scene was good...but could have been better if Ram handled it with just a bit more maturity. I mean ok...he felt awkward, embarrassed, shy and all that but making faces in entire shot was uncalled for.
He should have just hooked it like a gentleman with less nok-jhok.
After all she is your wife yaar...
It was just a bit more overdone taking out some of the romance from the b/g song and the scene. 🤔

But overall Beautifully captured shot...loved Sakshis expressions. And as I said before, Sakshi glows in Ram's presence and she looked simple, elegant n gorgeous than ever. atleast I forgot all abt the bad hairstyle n saree color. Everything looked beautiful when RaYa are together.

😍 😍
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
true somtimes yah dodno bhit hi childish hojatay hain 😕
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
He has given the justification that he's doing it for the first time.. accepted... but his face reaction while touching priya's blouse was somewhat like he has touched some untouchable... that was tooo much... come one, she's a human being and ur wife... 

may be he should have acted little mature and his face expression cud have changed...
shivaniaroraji thumbnail
i think the way ram was behaving was kind of cute.Character of ram is of a person who is a buisness tycoon hard as rock for people in the world but you can see that there is an innocent boy hidden in him and priya brings out that teenage boyish part of him .
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Very True !

Somebdy Got Carried Away. With Those Actual Moments. Ha Ha !  !

Originally posted by: Neenzoo

videosearcher thumbnail
 At least do you think its close to reality ??😕   I mean 
1)this Blouse button scene and the following ... :

2) A multi millionaire is so shy of a women being around him that he freaks out on seeing her in a blouse & peticot, or if she looks at his personal clothes??? In REality they come across so many girls & have been with so many women that it looks realLLYY unreal that he freaks out looking at Priya in coming out of bathroom in a bath robe. & how they react to eachother's  presence as a husband wife. 😲 Even teenagers are very mature & smart these days in terms of man -women relationships. 

3) The same Conspiracy in the house against the main protagonist & Saazish of a Sauteli maaa & kids   , Necklace gayab karo , dost ko Phansao ... 🥱🤢

I do appreciate few changes which are Different from typical EKTA KAPOOR"S show  👏

1) The age appropriate actors storyline ( It doesnt have to be a young couple getting married all the time) 
2)Ram & Priya's Dialogues to be natural  
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Priya's behaviour was a bit mature tan ram she told him agr ap dekhenge nai to band kse krenge(hook)but he was behaving like a child she is ur wife yar u can touch hr