Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you for the great update πŸ˜ƒ

I wish Guddu had not told her he forgave her when he obviously did not.  Runjhun needs to learn to support Guddu.

Am looking forward to watching the episode and the Kukkan/Devi and Gunjhun scenes.  I think it's funny though that Runjhun would say that Guddu never snaps at her... someone seems to have forgotten the pre-marriage and the challenge days...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Dhruvie.  Beautiful

It will be interesting to see how each (R and G) reacts to the same bit of news about the M & Ms stealing from the temple .

G is likely to think, I told you so.  They are the scum of the earth.  They deserve jail time.

R is likely to think, poor dears.  Look how bad their situation is and we are not doing anything to help.

If R reacts the way she did in precap, that will be the first...

The sad part is that the M & Ms are still resorting to game-playing and are proud of their "achievements" in begging and stealing!  They will never learn their lesson.

Did any one of them think of "working" to get the money for their necessities?  Hell, no!

Edit:  Both need to learn to "talk" and "listen" to each other, instead of Guddu dictating and getting angry and Runjhun getting silent and "going along" with Guddu to appease him.  There is always a happy medium in issues a couple face.
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
jerzgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great write up - in the pre-cap nearly fell off my chair when I saw - Runjhun tell the priest she could not help him. 
 She did not have that deer caught in head lights look πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• either when the M &M's names were mentioned.
I doubt she is has lost that soft spot...for her abusers ...but the is the nature of emotional  abuse the dysfunctional attachment  victims have with  their abuser

At least it looks like she is standing by her man.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

It was sad that the M & M showed not remorse or shame that Mittoo...1st) stole and 2nd) stole from the donations box from a temple they are known at.   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Then all of them discussing who has the 1st right to it as if Mittoo would let anyone near it.

When she say lets go to a dharamshala and buy good foods and enjoy the way she said it was so callous..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and every one grinned and followed

Edited by jerzgirl - 12 years ago
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This time Guddu is really hurt and is not happy with Runjhun, and I don't blame him for that one bit.  Apparently, it appears like Amma's advice has not entered her little brains.

She seemed to be smarter during the challenge phase to interpret situations and work around them.  During MD's proposal when the groom and his parents had come to discuss about their marriage, and Gunjhun return home from the temple (blood on G's kurtha), she defends him when he is humiliated by everyone, and gives him the position in their home and family.  So what happened now?  How did she become so dumb as to not understand that her husband expects her to give him the topmost priority in her life?  Or is that too much to ask for all the sacrifice that he has done for her?  Well, she better resolve this soon, or I fear a drift in their relationship.

It makes me realise once again as to how different they both are as individuals.  Things were relatively easier and they could manage well while they were living separately and away from her folks.  Now that both her worlds have merged, this was bound to happen.  She has to set her priorities right  and support her husband.  She better mend her relationship with Guddu before it is too late.

Edit : Its not like I don't understand the emotions that Runjhun is going through, but she needs to prioritize what / who is important to her in her life.   More imporantly, they need to TALK IT OUT!!
Edited by dhruvie05 - 12 years ago
luvhimm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[Quote]This time Guddu is really hurt and is not happy with Runjhun, and I don't blame him for that one bit.  Apparently, it appears like Amma's advice has not entered her little brains.She seemed to be smarter during the challenge phase to interpret situations and work around them.  During MD's proposal when the groom and his parents had come to discuss about their marriage, and Gunjhun return home from the temple (blood on G's kurtha), she defends him when he is humiliated by everyone, and gives him the position in their home and family.  So what happened now?  How did she become so dumb as to not understand that her husband expects her to give him the topmost priority in her life?  Or is that too much to ask for all the sacrifice that he has done for her?  Well, she better resolve this soon, or I fear a drift in their relationship.It makes me realise once again as to how different they both are as individuals.  Things were relatively easier and they could manage well while they were living separately and away from her folks.  Now that both her worlds have merged, this was bound to happen.  She has to set her priorities right  and support her husband.  She better mend her relationship with Guddu before it is too late. [/QUOTE]

Agreed Dhruvie.. I had that fear when they showed Runjhun's hand slipping from Guddu's in the episode when Runjhun found out about the auction. I hope that wasn't foreshadowing of coming episode...😲 Edited by luvhimm - 12 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
after a long break i am back to bhago..oh god same o ..those churels mamas and mamis r on same track of dirty plans,nasty intentions..blah,blah,...only thing have been changed they r homeless now...πŸ‘ .
Still that Runjhun is acting like  mother Theresa ..😑 she doesnot care for her husband's decision and feelings...why? i didnot know ans still i dont know...and she doesnot  trust her amma too..when she will learn i dont know...πŸ˜•
in the precap...is those churels have become thieves now...πŸ˜†  ..can u imagine how low they can be? those lazy idiots dont know how to work?

Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi friends
thank you so much for the written update dhruvie05πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
coming to episode
nice episode
guddu has internal struggle for runjhunas he wants her to give him priority than her mama mamis😭
he still don't know that runjhun's heart is booked only for her gudduji only😳 
we (bbatians) always say that please make some sense into runjhun it is happened now,for the first time she really think about their bad thingsπŸ‘ πŸ‘
guddu's silence is good because it will lead runjhun prove that he is worthy to her than any one else and she loves guddu more than ammaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
mahadevi is good and kukkan so sweetπŸ˜†
precap: good
wait and watch 
hope for the best
waiting for friends comments. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Hey G, like thinking in both our edit notes πŸ˜ƒ  I agree, they need to sit and discuss their feelings and concerns openly.
dhruvie05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

we (bbatians) always say that please make some sense into runjhun it is happened now,for the first time she really think about their bad thingsπŸ‘ πŸ‘

I somehow interpreted her recalling the old times with her mamis as her sadly missing their presence in the house πŸ˜•
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dhruvie05

Hey G, like thinking in both our edit notes πŸ˜ƒ  I agree, they need to sit and discuss their feelings and concerns openly.

me too agree with both of youπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
they have to sit and dicuss their feelings and it happens only if they go to honeymoon or else picnic 
and this time without kukkan and mahadeviπŸ˜ƒ