Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kittykisser

Thanks for the update Dhruvie.

Today was a nice lightening episode. What did i say the day before- runjhun just have to look at guddu with her big beautiful teary eyes and his heart will melt. Men are so gullible.
I feel sorry for guddu though when he over heard runjhun and aunty leela conversation. Runjhun dont you know that what goes on in your house stays in your house- you dont broadcast it. Guddu was so hurt and you could see it throughout the rest of the episode. I am looking forward to the making up part ðŸ˜ˆ
Kukkan had me cracking up with his okra joke- i just loved how he said it and MD expression was priceless. Both of them are real comedians ðŸ¤£
Now to the evil ones who will stoop to nothing again - shame on kalsanwali for using her daughter that way ðŸ˜¡.
It was really a nice scene to see MD and runjhun cooking the kitchen and having fun. What a contrast to a few months ago when the evil ones were all hail and hearty and MD and runjhun were the ones fighting.
I am still trying to understand Guddu expression in the ending when the pundit said that the evil ones stole money and he looked at runjhun the same time- I couldn't understand his expression.

Ps. i agree with Guddu - runjhun's head is really like a brick wall.

i think that
guddu sees runjhun and with his expression he says that "see! how cheap your mama mamis are they can go for any extent even stealing and you want me to forgive those idiots and want to stay them with us"

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thx u Indu for this lovely update🤗

Nice episode overall and how nice to see a happy Amma and the LN is breathing now without the evil M&Ms around as they are so intoxicated people.  We will miss u too Leela Chachi😭

I am not happy that Gudduji has melted on seeing his pyaari dharampatni tearful eyes and forgave her so easily.  I wished that he would continue his silence treatment and even spoke more  rudely to her.  Thus Runjhun will have learn a lesson no offence to anybody I love Runjhun too but her mahantaa and niceness is killing me these days. She needs to come out of her emotions and thinks of her married life above all otherwise Gunjhun relationship will head towards a rift.  Runjhun is indeed bhagonwali not for bringing luck and fortune to her surroundings but for having a gem of husband like Guddu with a golden heart.  But our bhagonwali is always busy thinking about the evils rather than her hubby despite Amma and Leela chachi advice.  Com'on Runjhun😡 

I don't know what to say the evil M&Ms how disgraceful to steal from a holy place like mandir they are not even sparing God.

I love Kukkan teasing comment🤣fortunately we have a new MD else the old one would have yelled back to him.  I like the way their relationship is progressing and hope to see more Devan scenes

Precap well it's my opinion it's an unconvincing Runjhun who is speaking and somewhere she is reproaching Gudduji for making the evils M&Ms homeless and they don't have any choice rather than stealing and may be she is back to her reverse psychology afterall Runjhun is Runjhun😕
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edabella

- On a nice note, the funniest part of the show today is Kukkan telling Runjhun to teach Devi to cook more dishes since he has been eating bhindi for all 3 meals everyday & soon he'll start looking like a bhindi🤣.  I think it's funny that Devi ended up cooking only this dish for him for all 3 meals😆.  If Gunjhun are gonna have trouble being romantic for sometime, there's our Devan- I really would like to see these two be seriously romantic with each other for a change.  

When I heard this I thought of all the times that Runjhun apparently made palak paneer for poor Guddu