Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Renu,    suhana aka chacha chaudhari is too good. But really who is suhana sidekick. 🤣 🤣    but U r right jahan jaroorat hain wahan nahi lagati, baki faltu main nice bani raheti hain.
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can anyone tell me why is ishaan and others are saying that it's just a matter of six months😕(after six months is company going to tranfer him back to delhi is it that easy)
iViews thumbnail
Tejesh, when suhana said sanju will do all her work as she is younger than her. Ohh god, it got me mad at her. Dumbo should take care of her younger sister, see still wants to do nothing
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

Can anyone tell me why is ishaan and others are saying that it's just a matter of six months😕(after six months is company going to tranfer him back to delhi is it that easy)

Renu i don't know about Ishaan's job but in banks they ask the employees to take transfer for a year or so and then they can come back
tejeshec thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

Tejesh, when suhana said sanju will do all her work as she is younger than her. Ohh god, it got me mad at her. Dumbo should take care of her younger sister, see still wants to do nothing

Nets funnier thing was what work is she talking about? Vo ghar mein kya karti hai jiske liye she wants help
iViews thumbnail
Renu, they should have write like Ishan is the PROJECT LEADER n he is working on a project or make a software for mumbai based company so until that job is done he will stay there not office manager.
iViews thumbnail
Tejesh, nice Q. 🤣 yeh jo ishan kaa khayal rakhti hai yaa uska jo bhi kaam karti hain naa woh bhi sanju karegi. So SANJU will take care of 2 husbands one hers n second her sisters 🤣 🤣 god it sounds so yukky 😆
tejeshec thumbnail

Tejesh, nice Q. 🤣 yeh jo ishan kaa khayal rakhti hai yaa uska jo bhi kaam karti hain naa woh bhi sanju karegi. So SANJU will take care of 2 husbands one hers n second her sisters 🤣 🤣 god it sounds so yukky 😆

Saali Aadhi Gharwali Nets...Suhana wants to make full use of this saying😆..
iViews thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Saali Aadhi Gharwali Nets...Suhana wants to make full use of this saying😆..

Sheema di aaj pitaee karne wali hain Wajeer aur Minister ki 🤣 🤣
tejeshec thumbnail

Sheema di aaj pitaee karne wali hain Wajeer aur Minister ki 🤣 🤣

Unke Maar mein pyaar chupa hua hai Nets..I don't mind😆