update and Discussion

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kahan ho Sub, where is the update and discussion , its so quite today. Edited by venture - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hi Sheema Di. I was wondering that too.
Can you edit your post so that we can make this the discussion thread? That way, your thread won't get deleted. 😃

(P.S. I love your siggy). 😉😆
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago
Nosh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol at the siggy

I'm also thinking aaj koi discussion thread ya update nahi bana...lagta hai aaj ka episode acha hai (maybe a romantic scene between Sushaan) iss liye sab episode mein hee khoye hain update or discussion ko bhool gaye :)
Edited by Nosh007 - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Manju, eidited the title, lets see anybody give us update so that we can discuss!!!

Originally posted by: venture

Manju, eidited the title, lets see anybody give us update so that we can discuss!!!

Ya. How do you watch SGP? I thought you watch in live. I toh will watch it after 16 hours or something. 😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
One moment i ll give the higligts

Originally posted by: netri

One moment i ll give the higligts

Yay!! Thanks Nets. 😃
iViews thumbnail

Starts from where they left yesterday, Suhana telld ishan abt deepak sanju, ishan says dont tell anyone as V dont know how much truth is in this 👏 suhana promises. Then deepak comes, ishan talks like alok, n tels him as sanju is his sali so take care of her n b careful.
iViews thumbnail
Bajpai house sanju is thinking abt suhana n terase thing, kk comes n talk abt sanju wedding n says he will find heera for his daugter too. If only ishan had younger brother than all his worries would b over, sanju tries to talk but kk is in his world. Sanju leaves,. Suhana says it will b very good for her if sanju married deepak, sanju will do allher kaam as she will b younger in both relationships. 🥱
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
it was a good episode...Suhana-ishaan-Deepak scene was good...Sanju-Deepak scene was ok...the family scene was good...discussion abt Kaushalya dadi has increased my curiousity...and from the precap...it looks promising for me...
the best scene was Bm-Alok-Rano...very nice scene...and BM's lines was very nice...how she acknowledged Alok not takng promotion cos of family bt now Ishaan need not do that...and they shud not block Ishaan's career was very good