Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow. Must've felt good eh? Haha.

I loved how Damon, although never admits, deep down, loves Stefan as much as Stefan loves Damon.

Haha. Yeah, that was funny. Im glad he accepted the ring. Im so glad he has moved back to the Gilberts. And Im looking forward to mission-save-Stefan!

But Im concerned about Caroline too. Her Dad? What will he do to her?

Matt has lost too much, I just want him to become a Vampire now already!

I know right?! Klaus feels! He actually does! That was so shocking. Now I'll feel bad when he'll die!

Forgot to add!
I had literally held my breath when Damon was fighting with that wolf! I only prayed he didnt get that bite!
Edited by WhoamI.. - 12 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cni use that siggy btw?? its awesome!
R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So I was stalking my new found love on twitter and this particular image he posted was the thing that amazed me the most:

Whoa, Klaus. Seriously.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

You may love or hate them but you cant ignore them😆 

Stefa-Klaus, Alric-damon and Stamon interaction was kind of interesting in the entire episode. Klaus was supposed to be scary and awe full person but yesterday, he kind of gained my sympathy😳 I guess Eljah character was more balanced than Klaus tho its too early to judge Klaus🤔

Stamon interaction was short but it was enough to make Damon realize Stefan is not gone far away from him. its still hope there. 

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Epi 2 was 😊and interesting 🤔
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Again saw dream 🤔 dollz 🤗 bhut hi ajeeb tha. 🤣.
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: luv_wacko

cni use that siggy btw?? its awesome!

ummm seriously devu have u actually forgotten who i am .. i mean u r being soo soo formal????
 umm i am dolly remember??? my old username is dolly 18

hope u didnt forget me😆
 if u did i am gonna murder u .. first archi n now u huh😡
 anyway i agree yaar when damon pushed i was like OMG i love this boy😆
\ n did u know that sigg?? i made it about 3 weeks ago .. we guessed he would push her n we were soo soo right man hee hee😆

Originally posted by: WhoamI..

Wow. Must've felt good eh? Haha.

I loved how Damon, although never admits, deep down, loves Stefan as much as Stefan loves Damon.

Haha. Yeah, that was funny. Im glad he accepted the ring. Im so glad he has moved back to the Gilberts. And Im looking forward to mission-save-Stefan!

But Im concerned about Caroline too. Her Dad? What will he do to her?

Matt has lost too much, I just want him to become a Vampire now already!

I know right?! Klaus feels! He actually does! That was so shocking. Now I'll feel bad when he'll die!

Forgot to add!
I had literally held my breath when Damon was fighting with that wolf! I only prayed he didnt get that bite!

those werewolf pack dieing was soo gruesome man n painfull. it made the hair stand on the back of my neck n i was actually bitting my nails of when ray caught hold of damon.. but i guessed this would be when stefan comes to the rescue n he did..
 was it just me or damon was actually relieved on seeing his brother not all lost???
n when he returned back to the car ,, it felt as if he wanted to smile..
 damon n stefan would always go to anylengths for each other n they r too egoisstic to ever acknoledge that , even to themselves, n they'll do anything for elena too..
its all soo .. dunno touchy??? is that the word i am tryinbg to find here???

after damon stefan its was alaric who hit me hard.. his pain , n he actually looked hell lost.. like a person left alone ia a vast jungle with no idea how to get out or no idea abt even if he wanted to get out or not..
 n then there was klauss. my .. the last scene of klefan actually had me shocked.. seriously speaking i never hoped to see that side of him..
 n i was soo sad for matt
n jer??? dunno i am still unable to connect with him.. there is sth missing . dunno why bt i dont think that track is gonna work just a hunch
 n tyler . he looked hot n sexy tooo!!
 waiting for elijah's cum back now😆

akuuu😆
 have u seen the epi or not m,e about to take caps after i finish replying to everyone here

Originally posted by: Aahaana

You may love or hate them but you cant ignore them😆 

Stefa-Klaus, Alric-damon and Stamon interaction was kind of interesting in the entire episode. Klaus was supposed to be scary and awe full person but yesterday, he kind of gained my sympathy😳 I guess Eljah character was more balanced than Klaus tho its too early to judge Klaus🤔

Stamon interaction was short but it was enough to make Damon realize Stefan is not gone far away from him. its still hope there. 

ya meli .. u r so right .. love them or hate them . u just cant ignore them ...😆
 n i agree elijah was much much stable n thats saying sth ..
 dunno why but i felt that there is this side of klauss which wants to have a family , someone who understands him , coz dunno but i gt this vibe that klauss never had any such person in his life and that had been a long one..
 may be thats why he wants to create a hybrid army , then there will be more like him n he would finally belong somewhere..
 klauss past is a mystery ..

n that shot stamon scene ?? it was way too amazing .. i dunno but even when the brothers r being hell sarcastic to each other there eyes tell a total different story.. like somepart of them wants to return back to 1864 when they were still best friends n shared n talked abt everything n life was soo simple!!!