Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
oh its a forum AT n that means any one is welcome :)
man i finally so the episode.. n i soo soo loved it too bits.. everyone all the boys specially !!!
 damon stefan tyler ric jer matt and even klauss

every one was having such a tough time man.. n their were piont where i gt soo emotionall... n when damon pushed elena ..🤣

man i was soo right u guys remember how i predicted that scene??
 that damon pushes her coz he is fed up with her n then she later refuses to come out???🤣

remember this guys??

n it came out all true .. i cant belive it🤣
anyway leaving that aside.. stefan really really has me on tenter hooks soo much.. i am fida over his attitude n feel so so sad abt his situation n feel like hugging him for being such an insufferable jerk((as damon defined).. this was soo sooo .. i dont even know how to describe it.. brother bonding at its best

@damon ric.. man i just loved loved loved n adored ric in todays episode.. the boys actually stole the shoow for me today

whooo hooo!!

ps- the werewolf pack destroying was gruesome:(
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -nautankidollz-

man i finally so the episode.. n i soo soo loved it too bits.. everyone all the boys specially !!!

every one was having such a tough time man.. n their were piont where i gt soo emotionall... n when damon pushed elena ..🤣

that damon pushes her coz he is fed up with her n then she later refuses to come out???🤣

remember this guys??

anyway leaving that aside.. stefan really really has me on tenter hooks soo much.. i am fida over his attitude n feel so so sad abt his situation n feel like hugging him for being such an insufferable jerk((as damon defined).. this was soo sooo .. i dont even know how to describe it.. brother bonding at its best

@damon ric.. man i just loved loved loved n adored ric in todays episode.. the boys actually stole the shoow for me today

whooo hooo!!

heyy thats a really nice siggy ⭐️ 
and thanks for answering my question😃
thanks dear :) n welcome to the AT ")

hi i am dolly.. n may i know ur name???
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thanks dear :) n welcome to the AT ")

hi i am dolly.. n may i know ur name???

yeah sure 😆 my name is simran but u can call me simi too cos its sometimes easier to remember😉

R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

remember this guys??

whooo hooo!!

It was a total boy-episode, agreed. And God, Tyler and Jeremy have grown really hot.

When Damon pushed Elena,  that was an epic fall! Haha. You seriously predicted that? Whoa.

I love Stefan. Since day one. My favorite brother. But now that Damon has said they'll save him, im sure, they will save him.

Loved Alaric today. He is so sweet. Wish Jenna wasn't gone.

hey simi hai.. u know my best buddy?? my nsis cum chuddy buddy is ur name sake .. she is simi too ..

welcome again to the AT
 here's hoping that u have fun here..:)\\

n abhi i gtg.. gn tc n sweet dreams:)

Originally posted by: WhoamI..

It was a total boy-episode, agreed. And God, Tyler and Jeremy have grown really hot.

When Damon pushed Elena,  that was an epic fall! Haha. You seriously predicted that? Whoa.

I love Stefan. Since day one. My favorite brother. But now that Damon has said they'll save him, im sure, they will save him.

Loved Alaric today. He is so sweet. Wish Jenna wasn't gone.

ya i did predict that i bored everyone with my theory that domon pushed her n she later on said no to coming out😆
 n when it really happened today i was soo shocked😲 n laughing to floor🤣

that sigg .. i made it three weeks ago when the pics first hit the IF forum.
 but i just loved this epi to bits man specially the boys..
damon--
 his sarcasticness.. love fore his brother. stefan , love for elna .. everything !!
stefan- how do i even begin describing my love for him???

ric-- seriously i just adored him today.. n that scene guys where ric is all naked till upper half n he goes to open the door thinking its damon😆 man i just adore his n damon'smfriendship to bits n now i am soo happy that he has a family
 love elena for that

loved tyler too he has grown hot mann. i felt much more close to matt today then jermy dunno why!!!

n lastly klauss.. in the end.. was it just me or did they actually showed klauss totally dejected , dissapionted n may be a little sad n lonely too???
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hello!
count me in! i wud love to stay here :)
ps: im devyani!
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

🤣 rem how damon pushes her without a warning

and how he distracted the werewolf with his doggie doggie 🤣🤣🤣 
somehow our damon is coming back!