love arnav :) ..khushi? not so much (note on pg7)

enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys πŸ˜Š

like most of you, i hated the last scene in today's episode (the fainting spell). frankly speaking..i'm loving even more day after day, however, by each passing episode..khushi's character is becoming bad to worse.

her over-the-top antics, oh-so-dramatic expressions (i'm not blaming sanaya..but just the director), and her cowardliness, are becoming SO irritating! def not cute! she is becoming so childish and immature..and yes we get that khushi is clumsy..but can she not do anything right? now they're showing her as being unhygienic too (blowing her nose in arnav's face?! please that was disgusting!). where is her innocence? ..her smartness?
day by day she is being portrayed as being a gaaon-ki-ladki.. come on! lucknow is not a village! she is from a middle-class, normal family..and that doesnt make her a cartoon. 

i know im rambling..but i am really pissed. everyday they show us a beautiful side to arnav..but what about khushi? ..and doesnt anybody else find it really annoying how arnav calls her "khushi kumari gupta"? it kills the romance! 

ha anyways, what are your views?

πŸ˜ƒ krati/aria
Edited by enchanted. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I like it when he calls her by her full name, but I agree to all of the rest of your points. I know Khushi is cute, but she's being portrayed as completely stupid
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Add to that- as unperceptive- the girl who can be alert to play pranks and tricks cannot engage in aconversation with Anajli and find out about  Shyam- this is unbelievable. Khushi is shown as having selective intelligence
Emjae thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree Khushi's character development is absolutely rubbish. I remember the kick ass girl in the beginning but now she is just a clown.

But its not just Khushi the whole serial is going downhill since importance has been given to the character Shyam. 

Edited by Emjae - 12 years ago
siri25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you are right.. CV's pls make the girl look dignifies.. she doesn't need to do a mr.Bean for God's sake.. she's definitely not funny.. i had so many hopes on her character but they showing her act in a silly way.. 
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u.. I d't like khushi's behavr in yestrdy.. Her acting.. Too much.. Poor arnav...
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Great post !

Honestly speaking i am watching this show only for Arnav right now . Previously i loved Khushi . But nowadays i am really disappointed with her . I feel really sad for Arnav πŸ˜” . He really cares for Khushi and has saved her life several times . Cant she see that ? Everyone remember the harsh words that ASR told her but noone remembers that if he wasnt their she cud hav died (example Teej day ). But madam Khushi is so ungrateful ?
But still i will continue watching this show for Arnav and i hope in the future Khushi will try to understand Arnav and act more sensible .
-Drishti- thumbnail
umm ok, i'm going to be in the minority here..but i needed to say this somewhere:P
why is it that everyone loves Arnav so much, feels for him..like in y'days epi when Khushi just pretended to faint? is it because he doesn't show his true emotions, but Khushi does? because shes the more realistic person in this case? What Khushi did y'day..it wasnt out of character, its who she is. Did everyone forget the way Arnav treated her? dropped her from his office, told her to help his clients park his cars in the rain, and the last straw, i.e the GH incident etc? After all this, do u'll really think that she'll be courageous enough to speak up to him...when she is what only 18 or something? Do you think that she wanted to hear that 'aukad' crap AGAIN? Honestly, i think its pretty brave of her to even talk/argue with him..coz after what he put her through, humiliated her over and over again etc shows that she is mature..she has put all that behind her, however..she cant forget it! You guys just seem to remember the times Arnav saved her life etc..what abt the times that he endanged her life?
The way she behaves, that exactly who she is..impulsive and a bit silly. This is where here innocence lies. She's scared of him, call her a coward or someone who's just trying to spare herself another talk dealing with her supposed aukat, it doesn't change the fact she is scared of his anger. She's not perfect, but come on would you guys want her to be like those typical bahu's in shows..who are shown to be the most perfect people ever..however do nothing but cry? No right!

P.S- as far as that apology scene goes..i didn't much like it..but yes..it was important to make the crying OTT, because nothing else wud have actually made Arnav smile..and abt blowing her noes..it was more to show the fact that Arnav offered her tissues..which he normally wudn't have. Had Khushi accepted it, it wud have symbolised some kind of truce between them..because he offered her something and she willingly accepted.

i don't know if my any sense or no..been studying my head out these days..so have no idea what i just wroteπŸ˜†
Luvser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
everyday they show us a beautiful side to arnav

..really? how?... by showing him talking about aukat, calling Khushi naukar,middle class,tum jaise log paise ke liye kuch bhi..etc?

..but what about khushi? .
..I still like herπŸ˜ƒ!! 

Edited by Luvser - 12 years ago
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I like it how Kushi is being portrayed as not so perfect. Her being childish and immature at times is due to her age and her nature. But she is not always being immature. Her initiative to take on the responsibility of the family and to earn money (inspite of being the younger sister) shows her maturity.