Nani QUESTION TIME

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I hv started interviewing our Great Nani, who hs answer for all quetion. u can say its like HELPLINE for those who hs any confusion abt wht is happening in serial, so send ur questions and Nani will sure reply it:
Nani Question Time:
This is her secont Question time, first was in other thread, which i will past her too to make the collection of her great replies:
Q: Whts ur thinking abt Rathore?
Nani: Rathore is real Thakur, didnt u see how much money and jwellary he hd in the tizori?? how costly gift he is giving to our Tapu bitiya??😆 He really understand wht my baby want😆
Q: but you were calling him rapist
Nani: Money clean everything, even character😆😆 he is not a begger rapist na, very DIGNIFIED THAKUR RAPIST😉 so sab maf😆😆 Pyaar me rape hi kar diya to kya hua😆😆
Q: thn why she was running after Veer, so far and not accepting him😆
Nani: Its Veer fualt. dont u know our Tapu is like Bike, jab tak kick nahin maro start nahin hoti😆. If veer wd hv kicked her earlier she wd hv accepted Rathore long ago. ye veer bhi na kick marne me der kar diya, nahin to Tapu bitiya ke jiwan me bahut pahle hi khushiyan aa jati🤣🤣
Q: now ur baby is happy, thn why r u not leaving veecha alone?
Nani: Aji kaise chhod dun, my baby cant be mother, how can Ichchha become mother, if my baby will see it, fir uski khushiyan to gayi na😆 dont u know she is happy only till she is unaware abt Ichchha happiness, so how can i let Ichchha happy😆😆
Q: how do u feel whn people blame u tht u poisoned Tapu bitiya. even Divya blamed u?
Nani: its hurting, but wo nadan hain, so i dont care thm. how can i poisoned my Gulabjamun, she is so sweet. i love her selflessly, i go everywhere with her like Nani free with Tapu type offer😆😆 Only once i left her, whn Jogi kicked her out, only becoz whn Tapu herself became valueless thn wht was the sense of Nani Free😆😆
Thanx Nani for answering our question.we will meet again soon😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
This is first Interview of Nani ever, which was in other thread of mine:

An Interview with Nani:
Cor:. wht do u think abt Ichchha Pregnancy
Nani: She is Baby snatcher, she hs no rit to be pregnant as my bay is not pregnant😆 Her pregnancy is UTTARAN of Tapu😆
Cor: but she is pregnant
Nani : The child is Uttaran of Tapu😆
Cor:: ur view abt veecha Marriage life
Nani : Its not legal, Tapu hs not given Divorce, Veer is UTTARAN of Tapu😆
Cor: if Tapu is not Divorced, how can she Marry with Rathore
Nani: after marrying Rathore both marriage become valid. Ichchha marriage is Uttaran of Tapu😆😆
Cor: But how can a marriage been UTTARAN
Nani: I dont know, i just know tht evrything is UTTARAN😆😆
Cor: OK, but Jogi love her like his own Daughter.
Nani: how can he love, she is Naukarani ki betti, she is begger, his love is also UTTARAN of Tapu. 😆
Cor: last question, why u tell everything is UTTARAN
Nani: Becoz i dont know meaning of UTTARAN, i just love this word😆😆 its sound very pleasant and it give me sakun😆
Cor: Thank u Nani for replying and being frank. u r really great soul. people just misunderstood u😆😆

raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god i cant stop laughing but i liked one word in that money cleaning everything wow what a dailogue its really suits nani and tapasya
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

tooo good ankith

from morning i was in a bad mood
but after reading ur post i am relaxed

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hey Ankit!

just in the morning i was thinking of turning to sayonara member from silent one..
the negativity was sickening..

then came your post i went
🤣  🤣  🤣  ...

thanx for spreading the cheers around..

may i ask one question to Nani please in this interview...

Question:
So Nani do you know that Damini has a Swiss bank account?

ankit111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimmi_rra

hey Ankit!

just in the morning i was thinking of turning to sayonara member from silent one..
the negativity was sickening..

then came your post i went
🤣  🤣  🤣  ...

thanx for spreading the cheers around..

may i ask one question to Nani please in this interview...

Question:
So Nani do you know that Damini has a Swiss bank account?

thanx dear, i myself few time tried to become silent member, but cd not resst to post😆 As concern to ur question, i asked Nani and her reply is:
Nani: i didnt know but i was suspecting somethink is cooking. these naukars r like this, give finger, will catch throat. see we Khandani thakurs, me together with my dignified beta and bahu😆 toding muft ki roti, tried manytime to cheat Jogi, but never thought to open account in SWISS BANK. ham khandani log to khandani tizori me hi paisa rakhte😆😆 If wht u r saying is rit, i will contact with Ramdev Baba and ask him to fight to bring my Tapu Money back. my Gulabjamun will surely share this money with me for my service😆😆
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lolzz... laughter riot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
too good ankit👏...
 u r truly talented, pls keep writing to spread cheers around.. varna tho sabgham hi gham hai😉😆

vaise ,i have a question to nani...
aap veer pe line marthi thi, yeh tho sab jaanthe hain... 😆ab kya rathore par bhi ...? aakhir usmein bhi woh sab hain jo ver ke paas tha - jewellery, paisa, bunglow...😉
ankit111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IisBliss

lolzz... laughter riot 🤣

too good ankit👏...
 u r truly talented, pls keep writing to spread cheers around.. varna tho sabgham hi gham hai😉😆

vaise ,i have a question to nani...
aap veer pe line marthi thi, yeh tho sab jaanthe hain... 😆ab kya rathore par bhi ...? aakhir usmein bhi woh sab hain jo ver ke paas tha - jewellery, paisa, bunglow...😉

Nani:😳😳 U r so naughty😳😳 dont u know jahan sugar hota hai wahan makkhi to aati hi hai na.😉😉 in this age, no young dashing rich person will accept me alone, so i chipking with my Gulabjamun, like makkhi😆. and know my baby will not choose a begger, she will go from rich to richer, aur sath me dahez me main to jaungi hi na. ab is umar me dil pe control thode rahta hai😆😆😆
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ankit111

thanx dear, i myself few time tried to become silent member, but cd not resst to post😆 As concern to ur question, i asked Nani and her reply is:
Nani: i didnt know but i was suspecting somethink is cooking. these naukars r like this, give finger, will catch throat. see we Khandani thakurs, me together with my dignified beta and bahu😆 toding muft ki roti, tried manytime to cheat Jogi, but never thought to open account in SWISS BANK. ham khandani log to khandani tizori me hi paisa rakhte😆😆 If wht u r saying is rit, i will contact with Ramdev Baba and ask him to fight to bring my Tapu Money back. my Gulabjamun will surely share this money with me for my service😆😆

🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣    
🤣  🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣  ...

akanksha.anjum thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very nice, relaxing and refreshing post...
now my question to nani..
agar aap ka haath veer ke dadda ji mange to aap ka kya jawab hoga?

Edited by akanksha.anjum - 12 years ago