Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

I was so pissed off they killed of Nick:( But Jake is not bad either and whats up with the its all written in the stars..Cassie and Adam belongs with each other and messing up will cause a huge price. So Adams father had a thing for Cassies mother and their star was written in to each other but she choose someone else aka Cassies father😳

Dianas father seems like the ultimate villain but he surprised last week with his guilty feeling while Fayes mother werent even sad about it. They are using the kids to gain their power back, wonder how the kids will feel once their truth is out🤔

@Tani - me too ship Cassie with anyone else but not Adam for obvious reasons mention above by you:)

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^I know...I'm pissed about Nick too...I would have shipped him with Faye😔 but I think Jake made it better...plus I LOVE the actor (Chris) from 10 Things I Hate About You...he played such a sweetie pie in that one and here he's all mysterious and ruthless

I just loved Cassie-Jake...they had some electrifying chemistry which I didnt see much with Adam-Cassie...plus I think Adam has more chemistry with Diana anyways (that scene they had last week was um wow😳 but I loved the cute little conversation before it😳)

I agree with you about Adam's dad and W*F was with him making Diana all sad about her future with Adam😡...I mean seriously the poor thing was so hurt BUT I loved her scene with Cassie, it showed that she won't blame Cassie if Cassie-Adam happens in the future...which makes me love Diana more😃

I dunno why most of the TSC fandom hates Diana😕...I mean to me she is a very interesting, sympathetic and likeable character...atleast she's not a total biatch to Cassie about the whole Adam thing...and I loved that she doesn't overdo the jealousy thing as you would expect. This is another reason why I wont ship Adam-Cassie...because Diana literally goes out of her way to trust Adam and she loves him truly, which makes Adam all the more a bigger douche if he chases after Cassie

sorry about that rant but IF they want Cassie-Adam to be endgame they better show a very very good closure to Adam-Diana...or else I'll be pissed

Oh and yeah I think Diana's dad really likes Faye's mom, but she is too power hungry to notice it, that is another interesting relationship to look out for.

Oh and I also love Cassie's grandmother
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Okay I am literally conphused to whom I ship whther Jake and cassie or Adam and Cassie. 😕. As in I just catched last TSC and it was damn awesome.

I like Adam and cassie they are kinda cute

I like Jake and cassie cz of there are bonding and chemistry

Jake will change into good all thanx to Cassie. I guess Cassie has aura that she can make people around her in her favour as in Jake is already caring for cassie.

But what I like the most is Meliassa and Faye bonding both of them know each other so well. If anyone in the circle has strong bonding then its them.

I will miss nick :(

Diana emm what I liked in the last episode she is not one of those who will sit behind and will make plans that how to hurt the person for which ur BF is falling but she goes ahead and clear the things. Which will alws make her relationships strong. And if anyone betrayes her then I guess I am going to hate them

The upcoming possible track could be witch hunter responsible for the fire years ago and circle came to knw abt it and then there is transformation of Jake from bad to good. Just an assumption.

Anyhow loving the show :)
Wow Y did I never come to this section of the forum... ...Hello everyone...
Love the show... Awesome cast too ... 
I totally loved Jake this week..So hoping for Cassie and Jake hooking up... That's me..always in love with bad boys..😆
I like Diana too...She is kind of uptight but I somehow find her better with Adam...R you guys sure Nick is dead??? In the book I think there was some kind of story b/w him n cassie too... according to wiki..
Finally Faye !!! Gosh She is the showstopper for this show...Awesomeness personified...Lovable biatch...😆
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^Faye is awesome sauce to the max👍🏼 I have such a girl crush on Phoebe Tonkin 😍

So looks like I'm not the only one who enjoys Jake-Cassie...I'm going to cherish them while we have them because going by Adam's dad's warning it seems like it wont last that long
The thing is I liked Adam n Cassie till Jake came along... 😆 ... He is Hawttt.. Now Diana can have Adam...
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Is there a separate forum for TSC ?
-NicDivaVK2305- thumbnail
New around here so hey! :) I recently caught up wiv the Secret Circle and it is amazing! so far so good anyway. I'm a TVD fan & Supernatural fan too so I was quite easily happy watching this!
Cassie is a great character so far.. but she does get annoyingg in moments so need to see how she progresses. Also watching Ringer.. not sure which one I prefer more but this show is deffo exciting&interesting
Hey Diva ,welcome!!
Exploding episode today guys!!! So Cassie has dark magic  in her.. I didn't think Jake would help in killing the circle but ,sad, he did...i so want to know about the previous circle... its getting exciting!! Now off to see TVD...
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
noorii not yet but we are trying heres the petition i hope u all joinnn
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1847296&TPN=1
just write m in ...