Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Tani: Xactly thats what I am feeling that it will go better and better with passage of episodes and basically its plot is tooo interesting and abt ur attraction towards Faye is seriously understandable cz she deserves that her character is most inetersting and have many layers in the show 😛

@Meli: Yeah its too early to predict the things but I feel like it will pick up the pace.  And now no one will be behind her powers  as now they had bind the circle so now everyone will be behind the circle. Abt her dad I feel he was bad as when Faye's mother was talking to Diana's father then they mentioned something like this.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I read the synopsis for tonight's episode...so Adam's going to be jealous of Cassie?

I feel like its a bit too early to bring in their love story, I mean I can tell that they're going to be endgame, but I would like for their relationship to grow form friendship to love (then again I havent read the books so I have no clue how that ends up) I think they need to develop the love triangle

I'm interested to learn about the previous circle...the one with their parents and why exactly are some of the parents dead...esp Cassie's mom. That's the one track I'm looking out for...and also since my obsession with Faye continues, I want to see what is going to happen with her mom...I feel like Faye is one of those misunderstood characters where everyone pins her to be a b-word but she has so much more to offer (like Rosalie in Twilight)
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
all i can hope for is that diana dumps adam before he gets a chance to cheat on her with cassey .. =P i hate cheaters. and diana is just tooo nice, she doesn't deserve to get her heart broken. worse, she doesn't deserve betrayal. its better if adam ends it with diana now, because its clear he has a thing for cassie... diana deserves better.
Tani91 thumbnail
^I totally agree...I hope that Diana doesnt get hurt in the process of making Cassie-Adam a couple...because then I would totally hate both of them🤢 like I totally hate Finn from Glee. Right now Faye and Diana are my fave characters.  Nick is creeping up to my list as well. Faye and Nick is one ship I'm looking out for (both of them remind me of Damon so much😆 and I loved how Faye stood up for Melisa and totally took Nick by surprise...another reason to love Faye). Melisa- I guess they have to show her more for me to form an opinion about her😳.

It's interesting because I liked Cassie in the pilot...I still do but she kinda bothered me with her "stay away from me" crap🤔(which I guess was somewhat understandable) but now after episode 3 I feel like she will be better because now she wants to be a part of the circle(so I'm on Team Cassie again). That Zachary guy brought forth another mystery...I'm loving this show more and more now, too many mysteries😛.

Can't wait for episode 4
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I started watching it some time ago. Definitely like the show. And yeah, Cassie-Adam seem interesting, but i really like Diana.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The leads are yet to grow into me😆 so fare, me too like Faye, Nick, Diane - they are more interesting. I totally agree about the triangle, i hope they either break up Adam and Diane early or they find new guy for Cassie. I thought Cassie and Nick had a thing in the books, right??🤔

I wonder what Emilie did to the guys girl friend😳

Tani91 thumbnail
^that's what I want to know too about what Cassie's mom (is her name Emily or Amelia?) did along with their circle to kill that girl

and I think this is a blooper or something, but when Diana and Adam were going through the records didnt the headline say "Teens destroyed in fire" (the article about the fire that destroyed their parents)...so does that mean that the older circle were teenagers when it happened? Because if so I find it hard to believe that 4-5 teenagers had married or had kids while still in high school (one or two but the whole circle?)

or maybe I'm delusional and had the wrong info
Tani91 thumbnail
good news...TSC got picked up for a full season
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the show is really good ..i esp loved the last 3 ...so am officially a fan now
Tani91 thumbnail
ok...I am just LOVING this show with each passing episode...Jake was awesome...beyond awesome and I am already shipping Cassie-Jake...sorry but Cassie-Adam dont appeal to me as much plus he's technically cheating on Diana which makes it worse. Jake and Cassie FTW...WOW I loved the whole witch being the witch hunter...interesting take. I felt bad for Melisa...poor girl and as usual my jaanu Faye with her badass self just shined...I hope we get to see an interesting pentagon between Cassie-Jake-Adam-Diana-Faye