Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sidchu

Yes chakku m so excited atleast danchi ki party hi sahi alina ka makeover toh hua😃 but I wish they leak out some pic of her as I cant wait till episode is aired😆

Me too yaar, I am least interested in seeing their pics.

All I wanna see is how Alinna is looking after the makeover, if Abhay is wearing that red shirt and what is Piya wearing😳
I care for these 3 at the moment..
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yaah me excited 4 dis Party bcoz alina is gonna have a make-over😳
btw in dis Picture Kishu is looking so gorgeous and beautiful...😍 i simply adore her a lot😳

For Panda🤣 engagement😆 hope it happens nehi toh panchi ki engagement break hone koi nayi baat nehi hain🤣
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chakku

Me too yaar, I am least interested in seeing their pics.

All I wanna see is how Alinna is looking after the makeover, if Abhay is wearing that red shirt and what is Piya wearing😳
I care for these 3 at the moment..

Let's see what this party has in store for viewers as after every party kuch na kuch hota hai😆😆
vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

We all are sick and tired of birdie😆😆btw Priya Chauhan in her facebook status said she shot for makeover scene and real alina will be mindblowing and coming soon! M dieing to see her in newlook😛😛

O really??I too wanna see her in her new look..!!Her real life look is so pretty!!!Well u know Priya is more prettier than Vahbiz i hope ki in real life Vivian n Priya will share a nice bolding!!N yeh I'm too sick of this birdie I hope she flys far away n never comes back after all she's a Birdie n Birdie needs to fly to her own home instead of staying in a Human House;)
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya_vijata

O really??I too wanna see her in her new look..!!Her real life look is so pretty!!!Well u know Priya is more prettier than Vahbiz i hope ki in real life Vivian n Priya will share a nice bolding!!N yeh I'm too sick of this birdie I hope she flys far away n never comes back after all she's a Birdie n Birdie needs to fly to her own home instead of staying in a Human House;)

If Vivu dates Priya then I will be happiest of all and u never know guys after her makeover shot might be he will fall for her😉

If Vivu dates Priya then I will be happiest of all and u never know guys after her makeover shot might be he will fall for her😉

😲 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Why u laughing so much😕
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Party matlab kisika bhaanda phootega jazoor🤣 ye toh EK ka purana style hain😆

Why u laughing so much😕