Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Sidchu

Nishu toh is all excited about abhina dance though I dont trust CV's that much I just want some cute abhina moments in party I wish misha alina ko drinks pilla de๐Ÿ˜† and abhay will manage his cute sweet ...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I know! I Think its only the three of us who keep going on and on about Abhina ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I just want Abhina sceness - whichever way I get it! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOW Haseena looking gorgeous
sofee thumbnail
finally panchi and danish will be together. waiting for alina's make over and abhina scenes๐Ÿ˜Š
vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidchu

<font size="4">Sanchi alina is getting makeover in this party I think it is danchi engagement party plz upload her makeover pic dear if u find any๐Ÿ˜›</font>

Achi(srry for spelling it wrong if it's wrong)this picture was from Kiswer's album (from FB)but there wasn't any pic of Alina..wid makeover for this party...:(But maybe in d episode they will show her wid makeup;)!!!Hope this time nothing will happen to Birdie n hope she n Danish gets married soon n hope Birdie will never come back..! ๐Ÿ˜Š
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Abhiya_vijata

Achi(srry for spelling it wrong if it's wrong)this picture was from Kiswer's album (from FB)but there wasn't any pic of Alina..wid makeover for this party...:(But maybe in d episode they will show her wid makeup;)!!!Hope this time nothing will happen to Birdie n hope she n Danish gets married soon n hope Birdie will never come back..! ๐Ÿ˜Š

We all are sick and tired of birdie๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† btw Priya Chauhan in her facebook status said she shot for makeover scene and real alina will be mindblowing and coming soon! M dieing to see her in newlook๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

I know! I Think its only the three of us who keep going on and on about Abhina ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I just want Abhina sceness - whichever way I get it! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

I like abhiya but eversince I saw abhay and alina togather I cant stop admiring them and how cute they are just want more scenes of them and I hope after makeover we will get๐Ÿ˜‰ I asked Priya on facebook whether she dancing with abhay or not?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 yup...me too 
kabse wait kar rahee hoon...
Abhiya moments ...drooling n dreaming...
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey this is when Alinna's makeover will take place๐Ÿ˜

And I guess this party is for Danchhi's recovering party or else why would Panchhi wear western in her engagement?

I just loved Kishwer's saree and even Vahb is looking really oretty in the dress.
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ozzyie

yup...me too 

kabse wait kar rahee hoon...
Abhiya moments ...drooling n dreaming...

Sumi mujhe toh abhina scenes bhi chahiye๐Ÿ˜† hot and sexy alina with handsome abhay๐Ÿ˜ cant wait to see bombshell alina after her makeover๐Ÿ˜›
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

Hey this is when Alinna's makeover will take place๐Ÿ˜

And I guess this party is for Danchhi's recovering party or else why would Panchhi wear western in her engagement?

I just loved Kishwer's saree and even Vahb is looking really oretty in the dress.

Yes chakku m so excited atleast danchi ki party hi sahi alina ka makeover toh hua๐Ÿ˜ƒ but I wish they leak out some pic of her as I cant wait till episode is aired๐Ÿ˜†