Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Preet...

truly said...Anant at Mishra's will truly be nayi soch indeed
waise we are such retards...CVs already gave us the future track in the form of Navya's dream...they told us that morning dreams indeed turn true πŸ˜†
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilunavya

Interesting Soch if Anant goes to live in Navya's house as ghar jamai.  I do not know if this will go well with the TRP's as most of the viewers are of older generation

I would lov to see how the CV's play it all out now. 

Gahr jamai..wow I wonder waht will ooneys do then.unki maan, maryada, pratishtha..in sab ka kya hoga...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
let see what CV's have in their mind...
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
At Tanu πŸ€— 1st of all let me knw how r u dear??is everythink fine at ur side?? & now starting with the heading πŸ˜ƒ wah wah Loonie-licious Tuesday 😲 tooo good we cnt xpet this kind of title frm u only πŸ˜‰ gr8 sense of humour like always πŸ˜ƒ

yeah was surprised to see baba being sooo calm & also in the table scene Angry uncle was not tht much hyper but

ha ha ha i cn bet the sun cn rise frm wrng side but its impossible for bhua dadi not to put her nose on convo i dnt knw wht she thinks of herself wish she hd a daughter who love to roam with boys then she might dnt get chance to putting finger over other's daughter 😑

loved Anant😍❀️ ,shaheer's acting in whole epi make it worth watching & hv to mention soumya's last scene with shaheer it seems both of thm r lost in their reel characters,

waitring for tomorrows epi..hope deepak uncle watch navya crying
barbie2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

@ Preet...

waise we are such retards...CVs already gave us the future track in the form of Navya's dream...they told us that morning dreams indeed turn true πŸ˜†

Hey shilpa..you just said my mind..i was thinking abt the same dream sequence..subah ka sapna jaroor sach hota hai...
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 @ shilpa agree indeed to be true..N even anant dreams to eat meeta ma n navya's made prahtha ... so ghar jamai , finally ...πŸ˜†

@ urmi ..lonnies ki maan , maryada .are on sale at mumbai ..as BOOH Dadi said ab poster lagwane rhega tumhera karnaam ke ...so ghar jamai do d same ..
barbie2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preet078

@ shilpa agree indeed to be true..N even anant dreams to eat meeta ma n navya's made prahtha ... so ghar jamai , finally ...πŸ˜†

@ urmi ..lonnies ki maan , maryada .are on sale at mumbai ..as BOOH Dadi said ab poster lagwane rhega tumhera karnaam ke ...so ghar jamai do d same ..

wow..i am sure ..sale main bhi koi nahi aayega..nobody wants to deal with this bhari bharkam things in todays world...that dialogue of Booh dadi..still cracks me upπŸ˜†...
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sajni786

@ Preet...

@ Bold, Shilpa, really, did they mention that then?? My memory seems to be failing me now πŸ˜”

About being a ghar jamaai, Shaheer had aslo mentioned in his SBS segment he doesn't mind being one. πŸ˜† Poor guy, even he cannot stand the loonies, in real life too I think. πŸ˜‰
soapliker thumbnail

Originally posted by: barbie2011

wow..i am sure ..sale main bhi koi nahi aayega..nobody wants to deal with this bhari bharkam things in todays world...that dialogue of Booh dadi..still cracks me upπŸ˜†...[/QUOTE

@ bold.  BD is amazing.  🀣

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope that in all this hotch potch Shaheer doesn't quit the show..He sounded so depressed todayπŸ˜• Like all of us..he too doesn't want a bal vivahπŸ˜•
After all he will turn into these telly patis...🀒..thats why he was reminiscing his KMHL days
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

I hope that in all this hotch potch Shaheer doesn't quit the show..He sounded so depressed todayπŸ˜• Like all of us..he too doesn't want a bal vivahπŸ˜•

After all he will turn into these telly patis...🀒..thats why he was reminiscing his KMHL days

Yeah Nidhi, had the same feeling too today. He doesn't want the label of being a telly pati at all at this stage in his career. πŸ˜”