Loonie-licious Tuesday

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
So 2/3rd of today's episode was all about loonies rejecting Anant's earnest plea..No surprises there, knew it would happen..But that last scene between AnYa was so heartwarming and so sad at the same time..❀️I am not disappointed with today's episode..I actually liked it, loonies did not overreact, Anant's resolve still stands strong, and absolutely brilliant acting by Shaheer today..If not for anything else, then just watch it for him, he is too good!!πŸ‘

Once a loonie, always a loonie: Today's episode started with Anant reinforcing his statement yesterday..He told Baba that had someone else suggested Navya as a potential bride for him then Baba would have accepted the proposal because both Navya and her family are very good.. I loved how he talked softly, his voice wasn't loud, but his intent was strong and honest..Even when death glares were being shot at him from three directions, he still held his own, and not once did he talk in a disrespectful way..πŸ‘ Love how his character is evolving..Finally we are seeing the pehla wala Anant, who never failed to stand up for whats right, and do it in a dignified and respectful way..πŸ‘πŸΌ Creepy Baba stopped Angry Papa from erupting like a volcano and told him "Krodh se kam nahin chalega Om"..Yeah baba, you are right, except you should have told him the same thing about 50 years ago..πŸ€’πŸ˜† The loonies surprised me with their lack of action..But as Anant said to Navya, this was just the calm before the storm..I couldn't control my giggling when Anant explained to Navya "Mere gharwale nah thode alag hai" Read: My family is cuckoo, you never know when they are going to ambush you..πŸ€ͺ Just as I expected loonies obviously shot down Anant's proposal..They surprised me with their calm and composed nature though..I mean I was expecting slaps, loud voices, thunderous BG and all..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†But lo, loonies actually enquired about Navya and her family and even agreed that even though her family is mamooli (read not rich) they would have considered her as a prospective wife for Anant had it not been for the fact that Anant had chosen her..And then came Boo-Ah-Daadi's disgusting comment, apparently a girl who falls in love before marriage is not good enough for becoming a prisoner/bahoo of loonie quilla..😑🀒 Poor Anant was heartbroken..He tried to protest but angry papa was not to keen on letting him speak..My heart went out to Anant when his shoulders slumped and the look of dejection washed over his face..I bet somewhere deep within his mind he had a tiny little ray of hope that maybe just maybe his family would be willing to remove the blindfold of sanskar/maryada yada yada yada and try to understand him, support him, for once in his life..😭 No wonder he looked so disappointed..I did not feel him refusing to eat was a sign of anger, on the contrary I thought he was just too sad and wanted to spend some time alone..Poor baby!!😭

Dukhi Aatma senior hits a jackpot and Zombie Anant: Wah Wah dukhi aatma, you got to speak a lot today, much more than any other episode in the history of this show..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Jokes apart, I really felt bad for her..Poor thing was so worried about the well being of her child..Loved how Mohan said that even he felt angry sometimes seeing his wishes being crushed under the weight of sanskar/parampara but he never knew how to express that anger..Mohan told his mom that Anant wasn't like him, he wouldn't accept injustice in silence..πŸ‘ My heart sank when I saw zombie Anant walking in, looking like as if his very life had been sucked out of him..I think more than anything he was dreading facing Navya tomorrow, knowing he had to crush her hopes the very next day must have been tearing him apart..😭 Too bad angry papa hasn't learnt to recognize the difference between his son's agony and anger yet..He returned to his usual growling,barking self in baba's absence and kept hurling abuses at Anant..🀒 I so wish he saw that Anant wasn't talking back to him, he just sat there lifeless, taking all his abuse silently!! Kudos to Anant for pushing away the plate of food, silently letting angry papa know that his fight wasn't over yet..πŸ˜ƒ

Navya sees through Anant's facade: God this scene was so beautiful!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ I can never get tired of watching this bit..So emotionally charged, so poignant, and so well enacted by Shaheer and Soumya..πŸ‘On to the actual scene, the gang was still stuck in their happy bubble and was anxiously waiting for Anant to come and tell them that his family has approved of Navya..Ritz's "Tujh jaisi devi jaisi mahan ladki ko woh kabhi mana nahin kar sakte" was hilarious!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Moving on, Anant walked in the class, looking very sad and morose and decided to mask his disappointment and act all cheery..I don't blame him one bit..How could he crush all of Navya's hope like that?? It was his duty to protect her from being hurt, not to inflict pain on her..How could he tell her the reason of his family's rejection, how could he tell her his family rejected her because she wasn't pure and pristine enough for them?? It was so bittersweet how he tried to act all "high on candy" in front of everyone..Even amongst all this sadness his "Patah hai mai kaafi good looking hoon, lekin aise mat dekho, log kya kahenge?" was very phunnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Too bad Navya could see right through his facade..His face showed happiness, but his eyes spoke everything he was trying to hide..I loved that all knowing smile that Navya had, the way she was looking at Anant, knowing very well that his family hadn't agreed..She knew that he was just trying to spare her the heartbreak, she knew he loved her too much to reveal the harsh reality, she knew her tears were much too precious for him..❀️ Such  beautiful portrayal of love..One tries to shield the other from all pain and swallows his pain, suffering alone, and the other understands it all just by looking into her beloved's eyes..πŸ₯ΊGod I love these two!!

Precap: Navya tries to be all cheery in front of her family and Deepu and Meeta, who are still in denial buy her act very happily..🀒 However, Deepu catches Navya shaking with sobs in her room..Hopefully the sight of Navya crumbling like that will shake him out of his stupor..As per the spoilers, he will go talk to the loonies..I just hope loonies don't insult him left, right, and center..Oh the pacing of this show is maddening..πŸ˜†

That's all from my side..As always likes/comments much appreciated..
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy thanu.i dint xpect ur post 2day...i was thinkin abt the same dta u ll nt pst 2day...bt i am in shock aftr seein ur post
bs8889 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just opened ur post..hv'nt read it..bt loved d title..πŸ˜†..

Loonie-licious🀣

Cudnt resist commenting straight away..sowie..wil read post now..πŸ˜›
Edited by bs8889 - 12 years ago
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the post...really a sad episode but hope something nice to happen soon...even i liked the way navya understood the sadness in anant's face
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome post,tanu!πŸ‘πŸΌ
shaheer's acting was really brilliant today,though he looked a bit tired!!!πŸ€”
didn't expect anything better from the loonies!😳
btw,even rama was from a mamooli family,right?!πŸ˜•
loved how navya could read anant so well!!!the precap was very heart-wrenching!😭
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the post Tanu.I still haven't seen the episode, but honestly I am shuddering even at the thought of today's episode.
Whole episode dedicated to family drama..always knew this was coming but don't have the heart to watch it..
anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok Tanu ... good post from a drama we knew was bound to happen...

1. NO one expected the loonies to accept right away... we all knew that... right? Yes - so at least this is OVER with and DONE... :) lets move on. I would have liked to see some ANYA moments (much as i loved the last scenes like you -) ... they both knew it was not going to be sooo simple... so maybe we will have tomorrow for that?

2. Maybe they do need to talk to each other - first instinct is to shield but imagine this pace... kya yaar... where is the LOWE scenes? I hope the rest of the week is not ALL DRAMA and RONA DHONA.

3. I think - dont tamatar me - friends scene is nice - but we are overdue for a truly ANYA only love scene!!

4. I would actually like to see MOHAN do something now - may be he should stand up for his brother - like Daadi will hopefully do for Navya? Im sorry guys - but MOHAN was equally mad - he bore it - and now is pachthaofying - maybe he needs to do something here as well!

5. Dukhi Atma Sr... burst the news of Nimisha's vague behavior in front of RamaB - ...! This may come back to haunt them...!!

So lets hope for some good ANYA scenes tmrw - even if tis consoling each other - and privately at least... and planning what to do next?

ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post, bt y no random musing today??? πŸ˜†
anyway, today's epi ws all abt loonies n dukhi aatmas... Even Anant too joined d gang of d latter! Awww... He ws so dejected today!! πŸ˜” Loved it wen he told Navya dat his 'gharwale' is 'thode ajeeb' πŸ˜† Now I realise y angry papa doesn't smile, bcoz of udibaba's *stare*gulp*stare* look 😲
Shaheer's expressions wer as usual brilliant, bt didn't he look a bit low 2day?? Thaka-thaka n feverish... πŸ€”
A not so random-musing: 'Mohan ws looking damn cute' (Eeeks, sirf mujhe hi aisa laga kya?? πŸ˜› )
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Tanu..loved you analysis..the track is gng very fast...dont know waht to expect now..
SO Loonies rejected te proposal under the pretext that a girl who falls in love before marraige is not good enough..as you said to be a prisoner..this was expected..god know when they will experince the feeling to be loved ar to love..i am sure they dont know how it feels...but they are right in their perspective..this is waht they have been all their life..all abt folllowing the sanskar and parampara..whether it is right or wrong...so cant blame them..liked their calm and compose approach though..specially bab's ..as Papa got baks to his angry old man behaviour later on..
Anant..made mark with his powerful acting..hmm..I agree our promowala Anant is back..who stands up for waht is rght but repsects theri elders too...
Dukhi atma Sr..had some dialogues also and loved the way even mohan displayed his anger for getting waht he wanted all his life..and the way he said that Anant will not bear all this silently..yes Mohan..Anant will not take it..he will build his own way out..he will nedd you hel though..so please stand by him dear..
lets see how this goes ahead..
Anant-navya..oh that bit was so endearing..Anant tried ot hidethe fact, so that Navya deos not get hurt..and still Navya saw everything in is eyes..these two are just adorable...
I agree They are said, but i think both of them would hv known this deep inside that after what happened in kanpur, it was not gng to be a easy acceptance..i am ure they will feel disappointed but i hope they keep their strength on and keep fighting..

Abt Daddy gng to meet loonies..I ma not excited abt this..after what happened in kanpur..i think Gussalu papa might giveit all back to Deepak this time around...and that will not be good for AnYA..i just hope just hope things does not get worse due to this Meeting...
Loved your take as usual dear.πŸ‘..
shanukit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Way to decribe d today's situation especially d condi when angry papa scolding anant without getting any feedback...

Today, i feel that ki y family having this mentality survives, i mean ki how they can decide about their children without taking their advice into consideration. i know some say ki they go through d same stage in their life but can anybody tell ki vo apne bachpan ki har baath yaad rakh sakhta hai (by this i mean to say each & every thing)? So how they can choose correct for their children...

Secondly, person like Bua Dadi r only works for raitha failaana, kyuki frm their convo i get their is less positive info is out as compare to their negative thoughts...

Lastly, Love to see caring of anant towards navya for not shedding their dreams only d next day of their reunion...

Hope i m not offending any one, if i did then i apologize...      Edited by shanukit007 - 12 years ago