Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i think i need to start being Sherlock Holmes again to determine he cause of her winning? ðŸ¤£
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

i think i need to start being Sherlock Holmes again to determine he cause of her winning? ðŸ¤£

yup... i guess ...she was the only nominations for ...😆
no offence meant
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
"Vivian, for all the times when you were there by my side and for the masti, we did on the sets. When I was down, you were there to cheer me up, when you shared your food with me, the times when I was tired you drove my car for me, the times when you fought for me, the times when you took care of me when I was unwell but had to shoot, etc etc."

^^I thought she just won an award for her professional work, right? No wonder everyone feels these two can't keep their personal and professional lives separate! I mean, everyone thanks their parents, family, bfs, husband, of course they do but they don't digress from the main point and list out all their personal moments which no one even cares to know!😕
Anyway, regardless of whether I feel she deserved the award or not, she got it, so congrats to her for that😊

Thanks for sharing, Tanu!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the article Tanu

This a Newbie award so Priya Wal wasn't qualified.

Well is never too late but it seems Vivi is maturing cause he give the most sensible statement in the article. The award is for her work and the team is proud, and is not even his award.

Why couldn't she just say that instead all this crap about who her friends are and the angels qualities of her BF like is a sale add in the paper.
princessark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i never liked panchi and especially her realtionship w vivian due to PDA. she makes me puke... i mean she must not mention wat vivian did for her... makes me think that vivian is a servant to panchi just like veronica does to archie
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As soon as I saw the article I rushed to read it. Not for the article but for the replies here.😆

Now my point

It's new talent award and all who just started their  acting career gets nomination.Few days earlier someone told me Vahbiz did some shows earlier. So she is not new. If they say that in her earlier work she wasn't main supporting actress and her role was not enough and in pkyek she got prominant role then this applies to Vivu also. He also earlier did two shows Ksam se and Ganga but not much scope. PKYEK is his first lead role. So why he wasn't nominated?
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
^^Has Vahbiz done shows in the past? Where and which ones? all the articles I've ever read say that this is her debut on TV, she's only done ads in the past😕
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vivian Dsena- you are my angel."
🤣🤣
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haha arey yaar award tu jeeti vivu ka beech mai aa gaya.Apni lap beth kar dialog yaad karwaye thai kya & Vivu u r my angel is so Pia type.Its Pia dialog 4 Abhay.Gal use original dialogs😆
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And then she wonders why people hate her!?😡

I mean seriously - She might not have deserved it but still she got it - so Congratulations! But why the need to bring Vivian and what they do in their life in it!? I mean woman -- understood you are in a lovery -dovey relationship but you need to learn how to conduct yourself first and to think you are mature enough! 

Strangely Vivian limited his speech to her winning award here. Pata chalta he would have also started then what a PDA article would it have been! ðŸ¥±