Panchi on Cloud Nine--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Panchi on cloud nine

Television debutant cum model Vahbbiz Dorabjee, who plays Panchi Dobriyal on STAR One's Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani, is on cloud nine.

She has bagged her first award at the recently held New Talent Award 2011 in Supporting Actress category. The actress couldn't believe that her dream came true.

Vahbbiz Dorabjee aka Panchi expresses her joy on her first success. "I couldn't believe that I have received my first ever award. I thank God and my loved ones, who stood beside me and encouraged me every time. I am also happy that I made my parents proud of me. My father was present at the function with me and was really ecsatatic. My mom is more familiar to our shoot timings and sets but my dad is busy managing our home business, so this was a novel experience for him. I am elated that my dad is my lucky charm."

She adds further, "Moreover, I received this award from Rohit Roy and Manasi Joshi-Roy, who are my friends in industry and they were happy to present the award to me. When my category came up, I was pretty nervous and when I heard my name being announced as the winner, I was totally frozen. I am thankful to STAR One and Balaji for giving me the role of Panchi Dobriyal. It is thanks to them that I received my first success."

She also thanked Vivian D'sena for his love and support. "Today, when I look back at the past year of my association with Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani, I want to thank you –Vivian, for all the times when you were there by my side and for the masti, we did on the sets. When I was down, you were there to cheer me up, when you shared your food with me, the times when I was tired you drove my car for me, the times when you fought for me, the times when you took care of me when I was unwell but had to shoot, etc etc. You have been my backbone and this award was not possible without your support. Vivian Dsena- you are my angel."

Vivian D'sena aka Abhay too is thrilled with Vabhiz's award. "We all are happy that she got her first award for all the hard work she did. She made us proud and I knew she would definitely get all the success she deserves."

Don't forget to watch Panchi Dobriyal in Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani every Monday to Friday at 8.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Starone.in news  Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh god!!!
how much will she thank and how many articles will come for  her  getting an award.I mean ok she got award but she is not the first and the last person getting the award.This award of her is bein hyped unnecessarily.
what is the need to bring vivian in evry interview of hers..her pda make me sick😡
Edited by piya4abhay - 12 years ago
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 the times when you fought for me

@bold-fought with who?😲😕 thats a mystery😆

whats the need to mention all that goes on sets?😕 you got an award because of your role in pkyek why don't you talk about that? 
Edited by asena - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ya me 2 cannot believe dat she won an Award😲😆

Dekho dekho forumwasiyo...kiska article aaya🤣 Chalo ab sab apne Wishes doo lady VD ko... 😆
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ohhh god why she behaving so childish...i mean jo vivian kr rha hai with vahh is not unique..every bf do the same thing...plz vahh darling dont think that your relation is different...n plz we fans r not intersted ki kal vivian ne kya kiya with u..bla bla bla...

plz dont irritate us...😡...award milne pr bas thanks bola jata hai...

😡

OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Panchi on cloud nine

Television debutant cum model Vahbbiz Dorabjee, who plays Panchi Dobriyal on STAR One's Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani, is on cloud nine.

She has bagged her first award at the recently held New Talent Award 2011 in Supporting Actress category. The actress couldn't believe that her dream came true.

Vahbbiz Dorabjee aka Panchi expresses her joy on her first success. "I couldn't believe that I have received my first ever award. I thank God and my loved ones, who stood beside me and encouraged me every time. I am also happy that I made my parents proud of me. My father was present at the function with me and was really ecsatatic. My mom is more familiar to our shoot timings and sets but my dad is busy managing our home business, so this was a novel experience for him. I am elated that my dad is my lucky charm."

She adds further, "Moreover, I received this award from Rohit Roy and Manasi Joshi-Roy, who are my friends in industry and they were happy to present the award to me. When my category came up, I was pretty nervous and when I heard my name being announced as the winner, I was totally frozen. I am thankful to STAR One and Balaji for giving me the role of Panchi Dobriyal. It is thanks to them that I received my first success."

She also thanked Vivian D'sena for his love and support. "Today, when I look back at the past year of my association with Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani, I want to thank you 'Vivian, for all the times when you were there by my side and for the masti, we did on the sets. When I was down, you were there to cheer me up, when you shared your food with me, the times when I was tired you drove my car for me, the times when you fought for me, the times when you took care of me when I was unwell but had to shoot, etc etc. You have been my backbone and this award was not possible without your support. Vivian Dsena- you are my angel."

Vivian D'sena aka Abhay too is thrilled with Vabhiz's award. "We all are happy that she got her first award for all the hard work she did. She made us proud and I knew she would definitely get all the success she deserves."

Don't forget to watch Panchi Dobriyal in Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani every Monday to Friday at 8.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Starone.in news  Tuesday, September 20, 2011

@highlighted part: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sidchu

@highlighted part: 🤣

Archu itni hasi kaise ayi?
🤣🤣
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Ya me 2 cannot believe dat she won an Award😲😆

Dekho dekho forumwasiyo...kiska article aaya🤣 Chalo ab sab apne Wishes doo lady VD ko... 😆

Anu mujhe bas itna janna hain ki Vivi kiske saath lada iske liye. 😆
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Archu itni hasi kaise ayi?
🤣🤣

U dont know this dialogue of U are my angel🤣🤣🤣
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Attack🤣 and lets make Lady VD proud by making dis article celebrate Golden Jublee🤣