Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
We love you too Sindhu πŸ€—  

Hehe, good my questions confused you...and there me and Sayani were worried they would be too easy for you. Have fun answering them! πŸ˜›

I'm not scared of your Miami man. I got my D.C. ninja to protect me. πŸ˜‰

But honestly, am glad that we could bring a smile to your face. You do it for us every single day. πŸ€—
DulceAmor thumbnail
Now that you are ol I can gift you your final gift, which incidentally, was the first one I received. Again it is another magic creation and I have to say special thanks to Neha for making it so quickly and so beautifully. I hope this one will be the cherry on the top. πŸ˜³

I know it's quite a sad-themed sig but I know how much you adore all things sadness and I remember how fida you were over this scene so I couldn't resist. 😳
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

It's a very special day today. On this day someone completely insane but totally adorable took her first steps in this world. She is fondly known as the 'baccha' of the group and she says that she wants to be a kid forever. She brings a little bit of childish fun into all our lives and she makes us all smile with her witty sense of humour. She has the sharpest, most insightful brain of anyone I know, and if anyone can get to the heart of a character or a scene then it is her. Everyone by now must have read and loved her detail posts about all things Remix, but especially about Ranveer and Tia and their many stories. She loves a good story, especially one involving grey characters, and she has a fondness for a certain Miami serial killer. 

You make me sound like Baby Einstein who discovered psychology...I don't know if that makes any sense...but thats what I felt reading it ...me super intelligent who couldn't solve a single calculus sum despite practicing only calculus for five months ...I m a genius in the truest sense ever ...πŸ˜ƒ

It is of course none other than our very own Sindhu.

Yayyy The cake is so yummy ...My one melted and the box soked all the flavours...it tastes weird now ...sobsss ...so me not sharing this with anyone ...I need to eat atleast one gud cake today ...sorry guys tum logonke birthday pe do do cake dungi pakke se ...

Yup, today is Sindhu's birthday and we are gonna make the day as special as she is. She has enriched all our lives in so many different ways. She is a true, loyal friend, one who will stand by you through anything and I know that we all feel our lives are better since she came into them. So come join me in wishing her many happy returns of the day and let's give her a party to remember!

Happy Birthday Sindhu!!!!!!! May you be blessed with health, happiness, and lots of siggies of Hrithik! πŸ˜‰

Don't need loads of Hrithik ...that one below did the trick... took my heart completely...I m so dead after seeing that sig ...😍 are they for real β˜ΊοΈ

I know how much you love your sweets, so here's my first gift to you:

And here is the first of your b'day sigs. I really hope you will like it. 😳

Now this feels like my birthday ...it's raining hot men ...😍 how just how did u find these pics ...omg they are so freaking droolworthy ...now I feel like slapping them for being married...when the entire world wants to remain a bachelors for life ...these idiots were dying to get married as if it's their last day on this earth ...gadhe kahinke πŸ˜‘ I can't stop drooling on this siggy ...how will I proceed πŸ˜ no first lemme use it ...☺️

Rest I will send you throughout the day, but for now jaan, I hope you have a truly wonderful, immensely happy day. Love you always πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

DulceAmor thumbnail
Baby Einstein! πŸ€£  

Arre, you are the cleverest person I know...and don't even bother to argue that ok. And hey, at least you reached to calculus, unlike some other geniuses among us that I could mention. πŸ€”

Finding those pics was a nightmare, I tell you. It was like being back at uni and researching for my essays. I don't even know how many search engines I used in the end trying to find pics that would match one another, but when I saw that sig I was so damn proud of all that effort. I had to post it first. They are both looking extremely hot, I have to say. And lolz, well you had to go and pick the two most monogamuos-friendly men in the whole history of mankind! πŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Yes I love men who are rare and especially the ones who are already taken or gay or u know what ...something is seriously wrong with me ...πŸ€”... and I wish I could grade u for ur effort for this siggy ...this is a treasure for me ...what a delicacy to my eyes ...😍
DulceAmor thumbnail
I'm trying to think, but yeah, apart from Michael who is married, and Ian who is with Nina (and actually, that kinda makes me happy) all my crushes are single...so hmmm...maybe you are just attracted to the impossible. πŸ˜†  But you know, I am finding, it is true that saying that all the good ones are taken *sobs*

I'm glad you like it. My poor heart was actually in danger when Anki PMed it to me. I was like omg, how can I keep this with me till the day and not go a little loopy just staring at it. Why are they so hot?? It's just not fair to my eyes. I'm actually glad I didn't add a pic of Damon too. Can you imagine our state then?? πŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Ok I m having real trouble of holding the mouse now ...it's aching badly ...besides it's really late ...sorry guys for not being able to reply all of u at the moment ...but I promise on my melted cake ...I will reply to all of u tomorrow itself ...because If I write now my brain will force me to keep it short ...and I hate writing short notes as u all know ...so I want to write long very long thesis ...so will do it in the morning will get up at 6 tomorrow ...pakka promise ...and once again ...I love you all like I love my panda bear ...πŸ˜ƒ
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bachhhaaa πŸ€—

Happy Birthday!!!!!...arey wah my bachha is growing older πŸ˜‰ I am sure you are having a blast...l am going to come back with more wishes but wanted to wish you first before it gets really late πŸ˜³

Love you and a very very happy bday to youuu...Here you go with Mahesh Babu's upcoming movie this month πŸ₯³

spiritcrimson thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Thank you so much everyone πŸ€—πŸ€— 

( except for Rachie since she forgot my birthday but moreover because after reading her sms I giggled and one of my relative thot I have a bf ...so Rachie tujhe birthday ke liye maaf kar dungi ...par iske liye kabhi nahin πŸ˜‘ ..mera achha khasa reputation paani mein gaya )

Ok now back to my angel self ...if only I could show u guys my face at the moment ...I have not been this happy since morning like I m at the moment reading all ur lovely wishes for me...you guys truly truly transformed a rather very boring day to the most memorable day of my life ...😍 you guys are truly my angels ...cause u always bring happiness to my day πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks a lot Anu for including Snail ka naam here...how can my special day remain special until she haunts me somehow ...and what tremendous way to remind me the horror of last year...I could have never solved those quizes without Geetso ...now I truly miss her πŸ˜­ if she was here it would have been solved in mins ...I m truly confused with some questions ...but I love the pic wala idea ...only because I get to see TR everywhere πŸ˜ But I hate u for turning into another Snail ...I will call you giant Snails which have been recently found in MIAMI ...yes thats where they are found ...I hope somebody catches u and starts dissecting you πŸ˜ˆ

@Bold- ROFL, galti teri hai! Why did you giggle reading my sms? 🀣 Don't worry, once I give you my gift, you will HAVE to forgive me πŸ˜ƒ
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Today is my favourite day of the year. I get to watch Castle 4x01, HIMYM 7x01, and then tonight, OMG, yes tonight, is NCIS 9x01. πŸ€ͺ   

and I saw castle too ...yippieee πŸ˜ƒ

But that is not why today is my fav day. It just helps to make it even more special. Casue today is all about celebrating you. πŸ€—   
Ahh, what do I say about you? That is the question I have been asking myself since last night...πŸ€”πŸ˜†  But seriously, jokes aside, I might come across as a bit senti in the next few paragraphs, so bear with me. Casue honestly, I don't think there is anyone at IF who deserves to be celebrated more than you. How long have we known each other now?? Can you even remember a time when we didn't talk?? I know I can't. It feels like we have known each other forever. You're one of my closest friends here. Whenever I feel the need to moan or let off steam I know I can share it with you, and you have no idea how many times you have calmed me down and made me see things more clearly. You give the best advice of anyone ever. You are so insightful. I always think that you have an inherent wisdom in you (and yes I can see you rolling your eyes as you read this, but it's true). You always get right to the heart of anything. I love your analysis of shows and scenes and characters. You understand them better than any critic, that is for sure. You have helped me with my writing through your amazing comments. I am still so zapped about your reaction to Someone Like You. You made me see layers in it that I wasn't aware of myself. And that is one of the things I love most about you - your talent at uncovering subtexts. It leaves me a bit in awe at times, and I'm not ashamed to admit I am a fan. 😳  I'm a fan too of your amazing siggies. You have a natural talent for it and till date my fav sig is that tiva one. I hope that one day all of IF is chasing you for sigs. πŸ˜›

Hehehe now that u say it ...I actually don't remember when did we start talking or why ...it's weird I don't really remember the start πŸ˜† and I guess thats the best part ...it now seem like a forever I have been talking to u and there hasn't been a single day when we haven't blabber something to each other ...what I love the mist is how I can be absolutely random and pick a topic out of nowhere and u don't get confused by my statement but understand where I m coming from  ... πŸ˜† and ok enough of priases I don't want anyone to run after me for siggies ...I take eternity to finish urs ...other will kill me ...Btw I loved ur analysis of me πŸ˜†

So yeah, you are talented, insightful, and yeah, let's not forget witty. You always make me smile with your comments and little quips. Whenever I am feeling down I know that a chat with you will brighten my mood. You are actually a pretty amazing friend. You never let anyone down. You are always friendly to anyone who approaches you and you know how to make people feel at ease and welcomed. I admire you for your honesty and the passionate way you state and defend your opinions. Debates with you are so much fun and always make me revaluate and reassess things. You have taught me to be less critical of myself (well, to some degree anyways πŸ˜†) and to not care so much what others think all the time. But most of all you have just been the best friend anyone could wish for. You always know just what to say when I need to hear it the most and that is something I really admire about you. I know I can talk to you about anything and you will listen and take an interest, and that means a lot to me.

By now you must be thinking where the hell is she going with all this, na?? πŸ˜†  I guess what I am trying to say very insuccinctly is that you are the most adorable, wirty, funny, and best friend I could ever have wished for. I love you so much and I hope you have the best birthday ever. I hope that all the love you have given out to all of us over the years comes right back to you to show you just how special you are to so many people. I really do wish that you enjoy every last minute of today and that you go to sleep tonight smiling. I am so, so lucky to have a friend like you and I pray that you are always blessed with happiness and good fortune and that your birthday wishes all get answered, cause hun, no one deserves that more than you. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Okay, my Oscar-contending speech is over. Now for the fun stuff. πŸ˜›

I wanted to gift you something beautiful on the things you love most. Now I sat down and made a list and I was quite proud of myself cause I got all these couples you like, so then I chose from the list, and it wasn't till the other day I realised that I forgot Deb and Dexter. πŸ˜•  I know, I know, you can send Dexter after me, along with Ziva if you want, but only after today gets over na. 😳 
Anyways, I really hope you will love this all the same. I am so damn jealous of this sig, cause quite frankly, I think it is the most beautiful sig ever made. Special thanks to Bushra for working her magic on it, and I do hope you will love it as much as I do. 😳

after reading all this I m totally speechless now ...I love birthdays especially cause everyone says the most nicest things for you in the world ...and u know u don't deserve one tenth of it but u still feel so proud of urself like I m at the moment ...πŸ˜† and I seriously don't know what to say for everything u said ...U actually made me feel gud about myself for a change πŸ˜† Thank u so much Anu ...You have always understood my opinions and problems like a true pal ...the gud thing is I can always tell u whatever I feel ...gud or bad and never worry about how u will feel about it or react to it ..πŸ€— Thank u for the lovely post and all the trouble u took to set it up ...πŸ€— I will cherish ur thesis on me forever πŸ˜† trust me ...I might just flaunt it infront of somebody ..just to prove how gud I m πŸ˜† Thank u so much for the wishes and everything that u have done for me ...not only today but for every single day ...u have been my angel πŸ€— and no don't worry about deb and dex ...they ain't a couple so they don't need to be in this sig ...πŸ˜† But I love the sig ...it has everything and omg u included Mahesh ...u guys still remember my one year purana obsession...hehehe  cho chweet ...that pic is really cute ...I can only imagine how much u had to search for this one ...and also the pratham gauri one ...the sig looks fabulous β˜ΊοΈ do thank Bushra from my side I can't stop drooling and thinking about these people at the moment ...