Happy Birthday Sindhu!

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

It's a very special day today. On this day someone completely insane but totally adorable took her first steps in this world. She is fondly known as the 'baccha' of the group and she says that she wants to be a kid forever. She brings a little bit of childish fun into all our lives and she makes us all smile with her witty sense of humour. She has the sharpest, most insightful brain of anyone I know, and if anyone can get to the heart of a character or a scene then it is her. Everyone by now must have read and loved her detail posts about all things Remix, but especially about Ranveer and Tia and their many stories. She loves a good story, especially one involving grey characters, and she has a fondness for a certain Miami serial killer.

It is of course none other than our very own Sindhu.

Yup, today is Sindhu's birthday and we are gonna make the day as special as she is. She has enriched all our lives in so many different ways. She is a true, loyal friend, one who will stand by you through anything and I know that we all feel our lives are better since she came into them. So come join me in wishing her many happy returns of the day and let's give her a party to remember!

Happy Birthday Sindhu!!!!!!! May you be blessed with health, happiness, and lots of siggies of Hrithik! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I know how much you love your sweets, so here's my first gift to you:

And here is the first of your b'day sigs. I really hope you will like it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Rest I will send you throughout the day, but for now jaan, I hope you have a truly wonderful, immensely happy day. Love you always ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Today is my favourite day of the year. I get to watch Castle 4x01, HIMYM 7x01, and then tonight, OMG, yes tonight, is NCIS 9x01. ๐Ÿคช  

But that is not why today is my fav day. It just helps to make it even more special. Casue today is all about celebrating you. ๐Ÿค—   
Ahh, what do I say about you? That is the question I have been asking myself since last night...๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†  But seriously, jokes aside, I might come across as a bit senti in the next few paragraphs, so bear with me. Casue honestly, I don't think there is anyone at IF who deserves to be celebrated more than you. How long have we known each other now?? Can you even remember a time when we didn't talk?? I know I can't. It feels like we have known each other forever. You're one of my closest friends here. Whenever I feel the need to moan or let off steam I know I can share it with you, and you have no idea how many times you have calmed me down and made me see things more clearly. You give the best advice of anyone ever. You are so insightful. I always think that you have an inherent wisdom in you (and yes I can see you rolling your eyes as you read this, but it's true). You always get right to the heart of anything. I love your analysis of shows and scenes and characters. You understand them better than any critic, that is for sure. You have helped me with my writing through your amazing comments. I am still so zapped about your reaction to Someone Like You. You made me see layers in it that I wasn't aware of myself. And that is one of the things I love most about you - your talent at uncovering subtexts. It leaves me a bit in awe at times, and I'm not ashamed to admit I am a fan. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  I'm a fan too of your amazing siggies. You have a natural talent for it and till date my fav sig is that tiva one. I hope that one day all of IF is chasing you for sigs. ๐Ÿ˜›

So yeah, you are talented, insightful, and yeah, let's not forget witty. You always make me smile with your comments and little quips. Whenever I am feeling down I know that a chat with you will brighten my mood. You are actually a pretty amazing friend. You never let anyone down. You are always friendly to anyone who approaches you and you know how to make people feel at ease and welcomed. I admire you for your honesty and the passionate way you state and defend your opinions. Debates with you are so much fun and always make me revaluate and reassess things. You have taught me to be less critical of myself (well, to some degree anyways ๐Ÿ˜†) and to not care so much what others think all the time. But most of all you have just been the best friend anyone could wish for. You always know just what to say when I need to hear it the most and that is something I really admire about you. I know I can talk to you about anything and you will listen and take an interest, and that means a lot to me.

By now you must be thinking where the hell is she going with all this, na?? ๐Ÿ˜†  I guess what I am trying to say very insuccinctly is that you are the most adorable, wirty, funny, and best friend I could ever have wished for. I love you so much and I hope you have the best birthday ever. I hope that all the love you have given out to all of us over the years comes right back to you to show you just how special you are to so many people. I really do wish that you enjoy every last minute of today and that you go to sleep tonight smiling. I am so, so lucky to have a friend like you and I pray that you are always blessed with happiness and good fortune and that your birthday wishes all get answered, cause hun, no one deserves that more than you. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Okay, my Oscar-contending speech is over. Now for the fun stuff. ๐Ÿ˜›

I wanted to gift you something beautiful on the things you love most. Now I sat down and made a list and I was quite proud of myself cause I got all these couples you like, so then I chose from the list, and it wasn't till the other day I realised that I forgot Deb and Dexter. ๐Ÿ˜•  I know, I know, you can send Dexter after me, along with Ziva if you want, but only after today gets over na. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Anyways, I really hope you will love this all the same. I am so damn jealous of this sig, cause quite frankly, I think it is the most beautiful sig ever made. Special thanks to Bushra for working her magic on it, and I do hope you will love it as much as I do. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by DulceAmor - 12 years ago
heerhoney thumbnail
happy birthday sindhu darling๐Ÿ˜ƒmeri toh bas ek dua hai tu jiya hazaroon saal sall ek din ho pachaas hazaar๐Ÿ˜ณi love u dear may all ur hopes wishes and aspirations come true let all ur prayers be answered may all ur frnds and near and dear ones shower u with thier best wishes and blessings  a very special frnd that u are may u always succeed in whatever u do all the best wishes to my lovely frnd๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by heerhoney - 12 years ago
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Sindhu๐Ÿค—
may you have a wonderful year ahead and may you get everything you ever wished for!!

i cant believe that we became so good friends in no time at all...and needless to say i love you loadzzz... you are an amazing person ( sometimes a little crazy๐Ÿ˜†), but just stay the way you are...i love chatting with you...and i specially love the way you vent out your anger against Anurag๐Ÿ˜†... i love how you analyze different characters...and how the minutest of detail in each character/scene never escapes your eye๐Ÿ˜ณ...

okay enough of my boring bakbak...happy birthday once again๐Ÿฅณ

and here's your presents...hope you like them๐Ÿค”

i really don't know what happened here๐Ÿค”..cause tried something. turned out something๐Ÿ˜•

okay enjoy youy day๐Ÿ˜ƒ
let the parrrtyyy begin๐Ÿฅณ

PS awesome post Anu๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by bells_10 - 12 years ago
spiritcrimson thumbnail
OMG HOW COULD I FORGETTT! DAMNNN!

HAPPYYY Birthdayyy Sindhuuu! ๐Ÿค— I love you sooo muchhh! ๐Ÿค— Give me a day and I'll make you a special gift! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthdayyy Sinds ! <3 I already sent you my wishes and gift my PM loveee you lotsss๐Ÿค—
DulceAmor thumbnail
Right birthday girl, just cause Rach is busy doesn't mean you get to escape the annual birthday torture...oops, sorry, I meant games. ๐Ÿ˜› 

Now I am not yet at PhD level in this, but hopefully these will keep you on your toes...

Easy ones to start with (cause I am really an angel at heart ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

1) What are all Tia's nicknames for Ranveer?
2) When is Tia's birthday?
3) What name did Tia want to give the band?
4) What is the name of Ranveer's village?
5) What song did Ranveer dedicate to Tia before the performance?

Now, a lil harder...

6) What colour of shirt was Ranveer wearing when he met Tia?
7) Who do we see first in the very first episode - Tia or Ranveer?
8) How much did Ranveer have to pay to Zaminder to save his father's school?
9) What song did they perform on in the dance competition in the first season?

last two ka credit goes to Sayani, so don't forget to thank her for adding to your fun. ๐Ÿ˜›

and finally, this...

10) What was the first scene TR had together after coming back from the island?

Bonus questions cause I am feeling extra mean ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

11) What was the first dialogue TR had together (first thing R said to T, and first thing T said to R)  (and no watching clips if you can't remember!)

More coming up soon. ๐Ÿ˜›
DulceAmor thumbnail
Now for a fun little game called 'Scene-It' which I discovered browsing various NCIS fansites. See, my obssessions always pay off one day or another na. ๐Ÿ˜›

Basically, I am gonna post some pics and you have to guess which scene they are taken from. Ready??

There you go, that is fun isn't it?? ๐Ÿ˜›

I couldn't have done this without the help of Sayani, who got some of the pics, so special mention goes to her for being my partner in crime ๐Ÿ˜‰

DulceAmor thumbnail
I have to go now, so before I leave, I think it's time for another gift. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  You kind of knew about this one, at least, you know who it is from. But you don't know what the pics are or the text or anything like that and I hope when you see it you will be zapped.

Shikha pulled out all the stops for this one. I gave her the pics and explained the concept I had in mind and magic happened. ๐Ÿ˜   This was indirectly inspired by my ff, but no birthday would have been complete without a SN/TR sig right? I hope you like it. Am just annoyed with myself for telling Shikha to put your name on it. Now I can't chori it. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much everyone ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— 

( except for Rachie since she forgot my birthday but moreover because after reading her sms I giggled and one of my relative thot I have a bf ...so Rachie tujhe birthday ke liye maaf kar dungi ...par iske liye kabhi nahin ๐Ÿ˜ก ..mera achha khasa reputation paani mein gaya )

Ok now back to my angel self ...if only I could show u guys my face at the moment ...I have not been this happy since morning like I m at the moment reading all ur lovely wishes for me...you guys truly truly transformed a rather very boring day to the most memorable day of my life ...๐Ÿ˜ you guys are truly my angels ...cause u always bring happiness to my day ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thanks a lot Anu for including Snail ka naam here...how can my special day remain special until she haunts me somehow ...and what tremendous way to remind me the horror of last year...I could have never solved those quizes without Geetso ...now I truly miss her ๐Ÿ˜ญ if she was here it would have been solved in mins ...I m truly confused with some questions ...but I love the pic wala idea ...only because I get to see TR everywhere ๐Ÿ˜ But I hate u for turning into another Snail ...I will call you giant Snails which have been recently found in MIAMI ...yes thats where they are found ...I hope somebody catches u and starts dissecting you ๐Ÿ˜ˆ