Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
oye!!!!!!!!!! yes u r rite i am ready with my chappal n jutis n u write awesome i know it takes too much time to listen to every line of song n then write ...dude u did a gr8 job n hardwork is seen in ur ff

Edited by crazysky - 12 years ago
harshita29396 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

U really gal haa... nic one twist aur suspense rakna ki teri aadat hai naa... bt it was soo cute...pls update it soon jyada wait mat karana...😊👏

AabhiArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thats sooo mean...itna tadpana achi baat nai...
its been awesome so far.
plz update soon and do Pm me the next time you update.,...
Fantastic work...
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey awesome update yaar
loved the song sequence
plzzz update soon
n pm me  
misslaugheasily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
one word... heartbreaking. 🥺
kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
osm part,,,,bt suspense arhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,plz plz update soon n pm me plzzz
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was awesome👏 great😉 loved it very much😆 and the great suspense please update next chapter soon... waiting eagerly
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 6.

Inside Kriya's room she opened her eyes. She smiled as was glad to see Rey. She closed her eyes went back sleeping. Finally she saw the person she wanted to see.

Next morning:

All came to hospital early as the knew that Kriya was getting discharged today. And was really happy.

Armaan had told them that Kriya a week rest, then she can join college again.

Everyone took her home. Except Rey, he went home. He still didn't want to face Kriya. They came home to Kriya. The dazzlers was shocked so how beautiful her house was. It wasn't big but it was beautiful.

And when they came to Kriya's room, again they where shocked because how big it was. And beautiful done. They saw not a thing about dance in her room. As the weakling knew that her mom was against dance so they did not say anything.

Simmi and Rinni was about to comment about it when Amar and Bharat stopped them. Both looked at the with a question face.

Swayam how understood. Got up to Sharon. And told her about Kriya's mom being against dance. And asked if she could do something. Sharon nodded, she got up to Simmi Rinni told them to keep quit.

As usually the listen to her and kept her there mouth shut.

Swayam, Bharat and Amar helped Kriya up on the bed. When her mom got away to get all of the something to eat.

All weaklings told the dazzlers that her mom was against dance. And not even use the word dance.

All agree to not let her know about the dance thing.

It was lunch time when Kriya's mom came back with food. She had made pasta. Everyone liked it very much.

Kriya told them it was her favorite dish made her mom. And all agreed. All was there a bit longer had fun talked and watched a movie it got late. So all went home.

After all was gone. She took out her diary and started writing in it.

Dear dairy.

Well I haven't wrote for a long time I know. Because I was at the hospital. I had a minor accident. Yeah it was a bad one. I will not able to dance or walk again. Sigh. I know its hard, but I can't show my pain if I do everyone will lose the hope. How did this happen? well Rey asked me to get a file from college's storeroom when I got there a big book shelf fell on me. Thanks that I will not able to walk again. Am I angry at Rey? Yes I was, but yesterday I saw pain for what he did. And it was clearly seen he didn't mean anything this bad would have happen. And now he is not coming in front of me either. I want to talk to him but he don't want to talk to me, he is to ashamed to come in front of me. But one thing happened which was good that was that weaklings and dazzling's have became one.

Well that was for today, will write more tomorrow.

She heard her mom yell her name.

K:- Yes, ma I am going to sleep. Good night.

And went of to sleep.

Next day in college:

The weaklings was sitting in the canteen, and looked extremely bored.

Just then Vicky came in and saw Neha, and was about to fall. When Nilesh catches him.

NI:- Dude, please take it easy. I am tired of seeing you like this.

Then all the other came also, with Rey there. All of them looked at the weaklings Sharon and Rey took a chair and sat down between Neha and Swayam.

Rey was sitting beside Neha. Vicky saw that took a chair where someone already sat on got between Rey and Neha. Sat there. Rey looked at him. Which Vicky replied with a smile. They guy which he had taken chair from was ALI! He gave Vicky a glare. And gave a cute smile to Neha. Which she didn't react on.

Ali looked dejected, which make Vicky smirk.

SH:- Guys happened, why are you all looking so sad.

NE:- Because Kriya is not here.

Rey's little smile vanished.

Swayam saw it, and he layed his hand on his hand on Rey Rey shoulder.

Rey just smiled and looked down the table. Other hand all the other dazzlers had came to the table when Rinni said

RI:- Why don't we go and meet her after college?

All looked shocked at Rinni, Vishaka was about to faint when Bharat held on her, Amar looked at her with a dreamy expression. All other looked at her with big eyes.

RI:- WHAT!!

SW:- Nothing it was that for the first time you said something smart.

R:- Exactly.

Si:- One more good after Kriya's accident. Rinni is getting smart.

All looked at Simmi with a question face

AM:- Whats the first good thing?

Si:- That we all are together now.

SH:- Yeah she is right. Kriya has changed so much after coming to this college. But I still need to apologize to her what I did under GS election. I feel bad what I did. She sighed.

The day went away. After it was finished all met at the entry. Rey had excused himself saying that he had important work to do.

All went to Kriya she was happy to see them. The whole week went like this.

A week later:

Kriya was ready for going to college she was waiting for her mom. When the someone rang the door bell. Kriya and Smritti looked at each other. Then Smritti got and opened the door. There was Swayam standing. With a beautiful smile on his face.

KM:- Swayam, what are you doing here.

SW:- Well I am here to pick up Kriya.

KM:- don't worry I will can take her to college.

SW:- No need when I am here now. Don't worry aunty I will take with me.

Smritti nodded and went inside. Swayam looked at Kriya with a Sell-we-go expression which Kriya nodded.

When they both came down. He saw a big car a white care (The one which Swayam send for Sharon.) Kriya looked up at Swayam.

He said I will tell you in the car, She nodded.

Swayam lifted her up in his arms and place her in the passenger seat, meanwhile he placed her wheelchair at the back of the car.

He came in the driver seat. Ans started tell her, how he was.

SW:- I am Swayam Shikhawat, my dad owns one of the biggest constructions companies. After Maan Singh Khurana how owns Khurana constructions, my dad owns the biggest constructions company.

I never told anyone because I didn't want to be a dazzler and I wanted to impress Sharon, with out showing of that how rich I am.

So I have a request please don't tell this to Sharon.

Kriya nodded. Then said

K:- I am really angry at you you didn't tell me about this, and I am your best friend. That I can see. She said making a cute baby face crossing her arms over her chest.

Swayam smiled at her. Tried to apologize to, but it didn't go. He tired to specify her all the way but she didn't listen to him.

They reach college. Swayam helped her on the wheelchair. Still apologize to her. But didn't listen.

All looked at her and Swayam . Why he was apologizing to her.

SH:- Swayam what happened, why are you saying sorry to Kriya?

Swayam looked at Kriya with a helpless face.

When Kriya said

K:- Because he didn't tell me that he will come and pick me up from home I am really angry at him. He could call me. So I didn't need to stress mom. But he didn't. I am really angry. She looked at him made a face.

And Swayam sighed.

All looked at them and laughed. And shacked there head.

Mean while Kriya looked around her. Swayam Knew how she was looking for asked all others:

SW:- Guys where is Rey?

SH: He had some work so he went away.

Kriya's face which lighted hearing Rey's name became sad again for not being there.

All went to there classes. The college had a small lifted which Kriya could use.

On the way Neha and Kriya found someone. How wanted Neha's Hindi notes, which she gave.

Meanwhile Kriya went away she was

not looking where she was going. She screamed saw she was going down the stairs and...

🤣🤣🤣 , Iss bhar toh mujhe sirf chittis and chappal nahi marne wale hain. Bahot are Kuch bhi marne wale hain. I know I know😆. But still proud at myself. Giving you guys three cliff hangers in a row🤣🤣.

Aur hain, lambe lambe  comments chaiye, nahi toh koi update nahi millega next week. Aur yeh damkih hi samaj lo😈.

Amina

Note. those how wants pm pl Add MaaneetAminapm on there buddy list

Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nahiii u cant stop here... Yaaa!!!! Pls pm me the next time also... And update relly soon...!!!
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
AMINA DI I SWEAR MUJHE AAPKA KHOON KARNE KA MAN KAR RAHA HAI...!!! 
itne cliff hanger...???? maarna hai kya...????

and also...pehle toh kria ka accident..then rey ki regret...then kry avoinding kria(ohh poor them..!!) and ab kria stairs se gir rahi hai...???

MY GOD..!!!

vaise good work han...!!! 
plz update soon and PM me too..!!!

-Saumya