Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey hema, how did you manage to write about Abhiya when they were not even there.

Anyways I only saw the precap, I might watch the episode tomorrow then.  Loved the eyelock. Want to know what they were conversing before that kabab mey haddi Jeh had to come.😡

Loved the song selection. Let's see what bahana Abhiya will make.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

hema after today epi how did u right this post yaar hats off to u i am pissed off after todays epi anyway nice post waiting for tmr epi hope we get some good abhiya scenes 🤗

I have grown out of being pissed yaar RASHU..I dont give imp to any crap..I only see what I loved about ABHIYA..that is all..& as I have said..even 2 sec of ABHIYA makes the whole epi worth while..😍🤗
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sdoll

Awesome post hema. u r absolutely r8 that the precap stole the whole show. Ahhh!! Abhiya's intense eyelock was made me crazy. but i don't know why, i was feeling that there were a lot of pain in abhay's eyes where pia's eyes were looking happy.i m really worried that now what will happen as jeh saw abhiya. anyway, i m very much optimistic, so, i m thinking that whatever will happen it'll b good n no 1 will b able 2 separate abhiya ever. 

Awww thank  you soo much dear..I agree I agree yes..ABHAY ;s face looked more deep & concerned for Piay & Piya was trying to console him for something that is worrying him..awww😍beautiful silent moment it was shown..God knows what were they discussing na..😳That last sentence is AWESOME & THE ETERNAL TRUTH..no one can drift them apart..as the GOD ..the destiny itself wants them to be together..na..awww inseperable couple ..they just cannot survive without each other..
quarkinsen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey dear 
awesome post as usual
thought there is nothing abt abhiya in todays epi still u have tht power to bring a lot out of nothing

i really like piya's exp. to a gr8 extend and the precap was awesome

i know abhiya are smart enough to avoid any ajeh fight
fingers crossed

loved it
nomey thumbnail
i am new ,but your post is great ,nice one 
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

hey liked your choice of song yaar ...👍🏼👏

Thanks Sumi .credit goes to Hema . Her song dedication itself draw out song from me ...😉
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Hema...superb Post..👏
I know d episode was a crap🤢...bcoz there was no Abhaya but Hema u made a post dat Enough 4 us...😳
Now cuming 2 d Car scene d way Alina admitted out d truth dat she loves infront of Jeh and pia...hats off 2 her 4 dat...👏
Though pia didn't show any facial expressions much but it was a shocker 4 her...😆 pia might be thinking in her mind" isse bhi abhay se he pyaar karna tha,sab mere abhay ke peeche he kyun hain"🤣
The precap was just out of dis world...and d eye-lock was a killer one😍 loved dem both😳

Awww..THANK YOU BUDDY..🤗Mujhe kuch dikhe ya na dikhe ABHIAy zaroro dikhte hain 2 -..3 seconds ke liye hi sahi..🤣what teh hell yaar ANURAG..seriously..but you know..I have learnt to completely ignore as I feel no body is concerned actually what you like & want..😭so try to enjoy with  whatever we have or we have got..I so agree with Chakkz 's post..👏

YUP it was great that Piya sint show any expression on her face I so loved it..it made look how ABHIYA's love is above all these petty issues..😍❤️

Ohh that precap made me survive in positvity & that is how I could make a post..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puja_Nava

hemuuu🤗...I really loved Piya today..I mean she was jealous seeing abhay and alina together...but what a girl man!...She has so much faith on abhay that even after hearing alina's confessions, she did not react like typical BT heroine does...I mean I do have a feeling that she will be the one to give alina makeover...this girl has such a pure heart that she will not let alina's confession damage her and alina's friendship or abhiya's eternal love.😳...I even think she will not tell abhay about alina and when abhay finds out, he will talk to piya regarding that and as usual our princess will tell him to relax and continue his friendship with alina...Piya is way different from maithili, so I don't think she will act like a obsessed lover...and about precap what can I say man!,,,I am dead just looking at these two..I think in precap piya is convincing abhay to help danish..I am sure abhiya will cook up another story in front of jeh😆...

Thankyou so much PUJA..🤗yes it is very likely that she may or may not tell but in either case..Piya will not act insecure & that is what I want..she & Abhay are class part..& want them to remain so..aw..PUJA..to tell you seriously that pRECAP SAVED ME from a angry outburst..It calmed all my senses..yaar wohaaa..mind blowing na..😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

You cannot get better than Abhiya - They are the TOTAL BEST ROMANTIC COUPLE ON INDIAN TV.

Aw..CARI..you said it all..I dont need to add anything..that one sentence summs up everything..about our madness..🤗ABHIYA..siggghhh,...😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidchu

Hema di I m glad that alina confessed her love infront of  jeh n pia now  at it is starting so abhay will clear out her feelings and then we get abhina friendship track😃 I loved it the way alina said I love abhay! This girl is making me like her more now 😍

I will be most happiest if ALINA joins her hands with ABHIYA together😃 not only ABHAY infact..I want her to be a super duper friend..😛