Hema 🤗

Such a hawt hawt OS...😳

Abhay is so naughty n so as Piya...☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️

Love it yaara...😳

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Deepi20

Wow! That was such a hot and romantic OS! 😳 I can't stop blushing! 😳 Piya was so wrong to challenge Abhay that he doesn't know much on romance, when little did she know that he is the King of romance! 😳 😆 Amazing OS, beautifully written 👏

ha ah Thank you so much🤗..yes it was a great feeling to see ABhay shedding down his angel & serious &  sadu behaviour for a change na..😳I so want Abhay to be romantic & wild some day in show also yaar..awww..😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: wkamran

i am requesting to you after abhina track you will write that posts or stop it ,please do not stop writing this post ,you are me last good hope for abhay and piya ,please promise me ,as a friend 

Hey sweet heart..cool down & be happy everyone loves ABHIYA here & they are the main leads so they will be the center of gravity of thsi story & they are meant to be...so chill okay..I will anywayz be there..🤗❤️Lets ROCK WITH the best couple ever..ABHIYA /VISU😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: purple_shadoz

hemu di...1st lt me gv u a big tite hug 4 ds...🤗kya lkhte ho zap yaar...matlab smply sensual...👏i cd picturise each n evrythng happng...😳abhay behavng so romantc...😍y ed cin kb azenge??????hamare sapne kb sach honge????? o gosh...cn t wt nw...😆to ye hai wo white saree n rain sequence dt u usd to talk abt????? passionate...m stl☺️...ab pata chala pia...hamara abhay kisi vi maamlle me buddhu nai hai...😉lv u loadsss...🤗

awww..Thank you so much .🤗..Dear I was so thinking ki kuch zyaada toh nahinlikh diya..😛😆😆bacche log bhi hain yaha karke..but what the #$^%^% evetyoen loves to be loved so ..I am sure everyone enjoys this..God Bless & thank you so much for sweet words as always ..it means a  lot to me😳ABhay yes exactly ..is CLASS in every emotions..passion emotion or just being sexy..wohaa..😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Wow loved the OS. I could not help but ☺️ and had a big 😃 on my face after reading. 

Phewww..that you so much..I am glad I could bring that BIG smile on your face..🤗love ya
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyabhay4ever

your OS is soo amazing. Do hope you have another sequel for it

Thank you Thank you..Thank you..ha ha if not a sequel ... I will try & do some other OS sometime next week or so..
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Faint, reads again faint. Drinking water again faint. Fantastic OS loved itDi.🤗
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Faint, reads again faint. Drinking water again faint. Fantastic OS loved itDi.🤗

ha ha😆 Thank you  so much Snig's...I hope you are alright now..😛🤗
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ha ha😆 Thank you  so much Snig's...I hope you are alright now..😛🤗

Nope I am still hyperventilating. I am in office right now will see u later Hema Di have lots to tell u.
iceblues thumbnail
wow..i luvd it..nobody cn describe a romntc abhiya scene betr dn u!!!!!!