Star Plus to Cut more shows!

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys,

I had to let you all know that an insider at SP said that the budgets for all the shows have been cut.  Shows such as Gulaal which was axed last month and replaced by programming that cost 40% less is their new model of business.

Next to go is DOR at 8.30pm which was before Gulaal is to be replaced by a program 40% cheeper as well.  This will happen by 3rd October.  I just thought you all would want to know that they have already been in talks about having a more racy up beat show at 9,30pm so your show will be next!

I think its totally unfair of them to do this as this program is also one that I watch every day!  Mabe we should start something off before its too late!
Edited by Angelbud - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelbud

Hi Guys,

I had to let you all know that an insider at SP said that the budgets for all the shows have been cut.  Shows such as Gulaal which was axed last month and replaced by programming that cost 40% less is their new model of business.

Next to go is DOR at 8.30pm which was before Gulaal is to be replaced by a program 40% cheeper as well.  This will happen by 3rd October.  I just thought you all would want to know that they have already been in talks about having a more racy up beat show at 9,30pm so your show will be next!

I think its totally unfair of them to do this as this program is also one that I watch every day!  Mabe we should start something off before its too late!

then star plus wont survive any more so no one vl watch sp plus any more it should  be removed from tc only other channels vl survuive
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
None of the SP new shows are doing well... only the old shows r gaining the trp's... its their foolishness to want more trp's with less cost... n that too now the competition has become more n more tough between the channels... if they r going to axe this show jst for the budget then its jst their stupidity even after seeing the failure of new shows in getting the trp...
JAYA_09 thumbnail
really very upset to hear yrkkh they vl be replacaed by upracy shwo wht does it eman yaar eally sp vl go down and really they should emove all  the searials and keep only kids shwo really sp vl die soon if they remove no1 shwo with out any grey shade nioce story too please waht the star plus doing
JAYA_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saru.g

None of the SP new shows are doing well... only the old shows r gaining the trp's... its their foolishness to want more trp's with less cost... n that too now the competition has become more n more tough between the channels... if they r going to axe this show jst for the budget then its jst their stupidity even after seeing the failure of new shows in getting the trp...

saru really shockign yaar if yrkkh is going to get axe sp vl not survive and def no one vl watch 

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
SP yeh sabse badi bhool kare n its gone...
don't want to say anything more...
JAYA_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saru.g

haan navya sgp maryaada nothign doing even after noon shwos also notd doign well yrkkh the only shwo withotua nyg rey shade and for two adn half years top en rocksbut if they axe this so sp is going to ahve abad tiem and really please request froum people adnd naskha dn yrkkh fans write to sp peopel and ceo not axe this show 🥱
JAYA_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

SP yeh sabse badi bhool kare n its gone...
don't want to say anything more...

what do uf eel taffy if yrkkh gets axed then what is teh use fo sp xinda rahe ya mar jaaye kya fark padne wala hai plee koi kuch tho kaaro yrkkh is the best shwo kya theyvl end in jan 12th 2012
JAYA_09 thumbnail
what v vl do yaar without yrkkh and sp sach main paal hogaye hain yaar def they r going to apy for it sab serials nikaldo and shwo kids shwo really trp acha ayega really feel liek crying now naksh happy lie started they r planning to axe this show
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

what do uf eel taffy if yrkkh gets axed then what is teh use fo sp xinda rahe ya mar jaaye kya fark padne wala hai plee koi kuch tho kaaro yrkkh is the best shwo kya theyvl end in jan 12th 2012

i don't want to say anything Aunty...coz i can't explain what i am feeling now...without YR i am nothing... i just don't wanna live for that day..
if SP does this foolishness., then its the channel who is gonna suffer...coz chaahe jo bhi jaaye jahan bhi jaaye, kuch bhi karle YR jaise show na kabhi bana hai aur na hi kabhi ban paayega... n i don't know what the channel wants from a show...YR has given all n still its giving, far much better than its other shows...phir bhi they wanna axe it...theek hai, kare,  pachtayenge bhi wahi... 🤢
Edited by Tafseer - 12 years ago