Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Why isn't there any new promo πŸ˜‘ seem crap over and over about Danish 

i am afraid they will drag the hospital scene  for two three episodes 😑😑😑 i hope not.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

chup , u already know my my obsession with Jane Austen's book right. how i went to movies sneaking out walking to the mall to watch it 10 times when it came out in 2005. i used to live close to potomac mills, and so it happened.!i have watched all the series, and read the book 4 times. I read it aloud so that i acted starting talking like that for weeks in my head. o god,  hope this does not happen! i was 13 when this happened.thank am done with english, and stopped myself this from happening when my professor told me read another Jane Austen Novel! πŸ€£
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Bani & Shivani here is today DP clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3aa3NR9yGM

can u just tell u wat happened i am πŸ˜•.

i saw mohan welcome party when mohan enters does mohans mom h8 or dislike kastur.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Bani & Shivani here is today DP clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3aa3NR9yGM

good that she give him a piece of mind. he might be london return but he is messing with a gujju girl. good the way she said she is not scared of him, infact it's her love for him that she acts like that.

god this girl can show people their right place, go kasturi goπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

wow the grandfather give him the key and said he can take as much money he wants😲
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

i am afraid they will drag the hospital scene  for two three episodes 😑😑😑 i hope not.

I don't think so, it probably b over by tomorrow or Wednesday and if drag as long the give Abhlya some chupke chupke scenes am happy. 😍
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Cry

i want my mummy!Redsad🀣
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

chup , u already know my my obsession with Jane Austen's book right. how i went to movies sneaking out walking to the mall to watch it 10 times when it came out in 2005. i used to live close to potomac mills, and so it happened.!i have watched all the series, and read the book 4 times. I read it aloud so that i acted starting talking like that for weeks in my head. o god,  hope this does not happen! i was 13 when this happened.thank am done with english, and stopped myself this from happening when my professor told me read another Jane Austen Novel! πŸ€£

oh i know for sure🀣
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

Cry

i want my mummy!Redsad🀣

syria🀣
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
That's cause the grandfather is just happy he's going to honor his promise. Look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQV4mmw5LpI
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

good that she give him a piece of mind. he might be london return but he is messing with a gujju girl. good the way she said she is not scared of him, infact it's her love for him that she acts like that.

god this girl can show people their right place, go kasturi goπŸ‘

wow the grandfather give him the key and said he can take as much money he wants😲

i am a gujju girl πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š  kastur makes me proud.