Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yasharan Will Happen !!!!!!

Whatever they have done...Cannot be Just Acting !
I refuse to name it Acting !

Sigh !
God is Great !
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tum lakiyoon kya mein kya karogi?...I sware I have white hairs on my head from this morning...Forum mein aise post! ...Belan uttahne ki bhi takkat nahin...

But I love you allπŸ€—...Ab mere bina bataye aap sub, ek kasht karege please?πŸ˜ƒ...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bones88

MayπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hmphhh!!!...Aise is pyaar se tum sub meri jaan lekar chordo ge...

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

See you later...

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

@Mani - No sweetie...Acha hai now we know exactly what people are discussing and the asumptions people are making...The bais and unfair blame people asign based on their own predujice...I am so shocked I can barely type...I am throughly disappointed after speading time listening to people via PM and reasoning with them, to get post like this on the forum...What a waste of my time and giving me false impressions of support...I am glad I see the true picture of what people think...

And I hope many other people see the wicked games that are played via PM...Thank you for opening my eyes...Now I know where not to ask for support...True fans of any actor do not behave in such a way...True fans don't put their favourite in a bad light by behaving in such a way...

I am proud to say I am a Karan Tacker, Yashashri Masurkar and YashAran fan...Individually and collective...Both have given so much for this show...Both have interacted differently with fans, which doesn't mean one cares more than the other...Some people express more than others...Don't most people behave differently in real-life too?...

superbly said May! I love it!!!!

I am tired too may. I waste my time and breath consoling.

Secondly: who are we to ask these stars? Are we their relatives? no! so who are we to expect something from them?

lastly: their articles ring a pre-planned answers and it rings the matter of deja vu when I am reading their answers as if I have read it before.

My suggestion to everyone is that please stop expecting and go on with your life. Leave them alone and take a break or you will go insane! at the end of the day they are accountable to their family and friends just like we are to ours and not to strangers! 

-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi to all 

Sorry in advance if i offend or hurt anyone here😳

i am just expressing my opinion. which you guys may not agree with. πŸ˜Š

but i think there is nothing bad if they said that they Don't hangout with each other.😊 & they share a cordial relationship.😊 which is a nice thing. they said that they ahve different set of friends that doesnt mean that they dont get along. or they hate each other.😳

Guys they are friends. πŸ˜Š & most importantly they respect each other & for me that is important. πŸ˜ƒ & frankly What is the meaning of Cordial relationship πŸ˜³

Cordial Relationship means a Friendly Relationship. πŸ˜ƒ

Well if i ask some one to explain the meaning of Cordial relationshipπŸ˜•

The Answer Will be πŸ˜ƒ

Cordial Means " we are friends but not very close friends'. We do speak and spend time together but we don't share our emotions, feelings, etc. i.e. it is just formal." πŸ˜Š

And frankly Speaking According to me

A Real Relationship.. Has fights. Has trust. Has faith. Has tears. Has hurt. Has sweet smiles. Has genuine laughter. Has snorts because of the laughter. Has n no of fights, Has weird, stupid, unnecessary arguments. Has patience. Has communication. Has secrets. Has jealousy. and most importantly it has... Love πŸ˜ƒ...& it is called a real cordial relationship πŸ˜ƒ

I know Some may not agree with me. but its ok. 

I am proud to be a Yasharan fan, they gave me the most memeorable & fantastic 1.5 year on Indian Tele. I am extremly Proud Of RBO & Shanak Fan.

Lets Wish them Best of Luck πŸ‘πŸΌ let's not be sad over these articles πŸ˜Š 

Lets Forget this articles & news.πŸ˜ƒ We love Yasharan & still hoping for the magic to happen in Future, πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry if i hurt anyone here it was just unintentional.😳 i just spoke what i felt after reading every comments, cant see people having negative view abt Yasharan. πŸ˜³

Love πŸ€—
Pranjal.

rooj-i thumbnail
Read the following article when the show was going on...this tells us that how much of a friends they are..

it was never acting by these two...never!
rooj-i thumbnail
another old article that says Yasharan are ok.

All Is well between Khanak and Shantanu

Khanak has shocked viewers of STAR One's prime time show Rang Badalti Odhani by becoming Shantanu's wife. This move has shocked his family members also, besides creating friction between the two. But in real life both the actors get along very well, through all their turmoil and turbulence.

More on Rang Badalti Odhani : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

Inside sources reveal that there was something close to a showdown recently, but the professionals they are, they don't let out even a hit. And prove that they have really moved on.

We spoke to Karan Tacker aka Shantanu who told us, "I share a great rapport withYashashri. She is a very good actress and I don't believe in making controversies because it ultimately affects the shooting. Though on-screen we are fighting but off-screen there is no fighting or hatred."

But a few days back there was a misunderstanding between the two leads, which is not new in daily soaps, given that actors have large egos generally. We asked Karan about this and he replied very casually: "There was just a little friction and such things happen at any place. We have forgotten the reason too and there was no major fight as such. Sometimes I do get irritated but in long shoots this tends to happen. Later in the day she gave me a very beautiful 'sorry' card which I think is a very great gesture on her part. Now we are quite friendly and such things don't bother us."

We also spoke to Yashashri Masurkar aka Khanak who said, "It was just a normal disagreement and that's a part of life. Karan has a good sense of humour and we gel very well. In fact we share our lunch and often crack jokes. Personally, I don't like fights and I love to get along with everyone, and I am very simple."

The two may be getting along off screen but on screen it's quite different. Shantanu is happy to hear that Natasha would be staying with them and would support him in his battle against Khanak. Dadima is happy with Khanak. Khanak helps Shantanu in waking up early and getting ready for his first day in office. Natasha is sad to see that Khanak has already woken up Shantanu. Shantanu is angry with Khanak when she clarifies that she is fulfilling her wifely duties. Natasha warns Khanak that she will not let Khanak win. The track of Shantanu-Khanak is being loved by the audiences and here are some fan comments from the show's site and from facebook...

"I want Shantanu and Khanak to be together with love otherwise I will never watch the show," said Lachu on the show's site.

To this Khanak replied, "Hi Lachu, for me it will be difficult to accept Shantanu as my love but Lachu don't worry you never know what will happen next but for that you will have to watch our story. (smiles)"

On Facebook, Princess Hanaa said,"Shaan and Khanak look nice together." To this Shantanu replied, "Thanks for the compliment."

Don't forget to watch Khanak-Shantanu's journey in Rang Badalti Odhani at 10 pm only on STAR One.

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

sharon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys i think it just dosen't matter as to what KT or YM think of each personally.They both did a really good job as shaan and khanak and won all our admiration because of that outside RBO they have their own sweet life and i feel that neither of them is a shaan or khanak in real life and in order to keep people from getting bored of watching shows all actors irrespective of whether their television or bollywood stars do try to act like they get along very well with their co stars its all part of the industry,KT and YM are no exceptions.I guess we should be just satisfied that they gave a a good show due to which all of us are here interacting with each other.Wish both of them all the best with their future.
rooj-i thumbnail
Something of Yashu's msg to that TOI article that came out long back...

Its me yashashri
hey guys!I m out of station an I had no idea about this article at all...trust me I neva called him that or commented anythin like that...as u all knw v r workin with each other since last 8-9 mnths v really respect each other...
Unlike February 19 at 4:00pm
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Roooj  ... What are you doing ? LOL !!!!!!
Ainwayeee Spammming Kiyeee Jaa raheee hain :P
LOLZZ !!!!!

I dont think anyone believes that article anyway !
LOL !!!!!

We all know how Good Buddies KT and YM are .. with all the pranks that he plays on her !!!!!
Sigh !
What a GodSent Jodi !