tanya-karan4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys i dnt understand after reading the latest articles im confused about yashran do they not get along in real life then???πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ i no we arnt suppose to tlk about personal lives but this is buging me i thought they were good friends that means they dont see eachother or go out as friends not fair man i fort they liked eachother and got along😳 and fort mayb ahem ahem you no there coud b sumfing there

jst annoyed thts all cnt w8 4 kts nu show shame about the leads wish yashu was der

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

dear tanya  reg their articles no comments.it has already come out ...

no point in our comments 😭.

.Shanak/yashran  was the back bone of RBO...  not shaan not khanak ...but shanak

not kt... not ym... but yashran  

.are the fans stone hearted  to take all the things 😭

Kts statements always seem to lack clarity ... 

and reg Yashu well I think she said not best of friends..and dont hve a gr8 rapport.. but

she has clearly said very  good things too like he is a  nice person.,

got attached..and also,,she said none of us is at fault..reg rapport..

I am no trying to defend her or tell wrong about kt.😭i am a shanak/yashran fan only

i am just giving hr credit  for  atleast telling this much kind courtesous words..otherwise the

wound would have been more deeper 😭

honestly speaking fans are deeply hurt ...because as i said almost all are primarly yashran

fans only

...stepping in to the forum brings me memories of happy times and to read all this after the

happy times ..really hurts a lot 😭

dont feel like coming..I used to enjoy a lot whenver i was free..and holidays  was here

always

but now my heart does not feel like coming 😭

. need not probe further deep into it.. .nothing more ..

have to leave it .that is all  πŸ˜­ ..
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i will highly appreciate if such stuff is discussed over pm's

Thanks

Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

<font size="2">

dear tanya thanx for this I feel lik expressing my self i was holding it for long

reg their articles no comments.it has already come out

no point in our comments 😭

But most of the part u are talking is from Kts India forums interview .(hanging out and all tht)

.I think he has to be shown his own tape from wassup Tv interview soon after the news of

RBO ending came what did he say and how he was disturbed and all that

..Might be that was temporary reaction..😭anguish of show getting sacked all of a sudden .

.now that he has landed a new showhe need not perhaps talk about in a good way..I

mean he need not please or retain shanak/yashran fans now.

.The more they talk aboutyashran the more difficult it would be for him.

.He is making it easier for his new pairing perhaps 😭

Might be .he thought that he should now get the fansfor his new show who will forget

shanak/yashran totally and talk only about his new show

..sadly certain things cant be forced 😭

acceptance of any new thing has to be spontaneous and not at the cost of thrashing the old sentiments

( no offence meant at all just my letting out my deep hurt)

But i dont think he is right If he did it with that purposely ( again my prsonal views) ..90

percent of his fan in fan page might have seen RBO and became his fans

He can never deny it..

RBO is thefoundation on which he is going to stand forever as far as his acting career

goes ..he is going to be primirily shantanu for ever..

So what is th need to hurt us I cant get it..This i cant personally take it as honesty becasue

it is coming exactly weeks before new show is up..

if it were honesty why was not so during RBO days..or even immediately ..after why now?..

..and also there was never shantanu fan alone.. All are shanak fans and yashran fans

might be some tend to lean more towards kt..and some more towards ym ..but

u can see and check in this forum when cv asked shaan or khanak what reply fans gave

and trying to go ahead turning the focus mainly on shantanu during so called" rock on"

and also in the new season (i mean th simran part) miserably failed fans simply did not

accept shantanu without khanak ..he must be aware of it definitely

To see that he has no word of praise of Yashus acting hurt all of us ..very veryv ery deeply

leave alone friendship..t

It seems to me personally that hisarticle is trying to project that shantanu is the back bone of RBO.

people watchedmainly for him.and ignoring khanak .where as..the eternal truth is

Shanak/yashran was the back bone of RBO not shaan not khanak but shanak

not kt not ym but yashran

I donno why he hurt us like this ..iwish he bears the sentiments of fans who popularised

himalways

dont know why he forgot us so soon😭..really cant believe it

.( this is my prsonal thought only ..I donno other than this.. i cant figure out why this article

is coming just before the new show is coming..and clealry knowingly is hurting us 😭

my mind asks... If at all it was about his chilling and being candid

why was it not published earlier ..and answers are hinting because the new show is up this

is being done ..again only he can answer this )

saying it in the same place namely India forums where he had recorded his earlier version in

wassup and

after saying all this again saying he would not mind doing a new show with her ..how far is it

justified? .

when .it is clealry known to him he is not going to do it innear future why give false hopes ..even in this case

Ym clealry said we might work but not now ..Kts statements always seem to lack clarity

donno only he can answer it as to what he means why he says this and none of us ..I only

wish wehad very poor memories 😭and forgot all this easily

but really cant believe he was so sounding rude 😭

and reg Yashu well I think she said not best of friends..and dont hve a gr8 rapport..but

she has clealry saidvery good things too like he is a nice person.,

got attached..and also,,she said none of us is at fault..reg rapport..

I am no trying to defend her or tell wrong about kt.😭i am a shanak/yashran fan only

i am just giving hr credit for atleast telling this much kind courtesous words..otehrwise teh

wound would have been more deeper

the reporter tried to proovke her by saying" karan never said fond of U anywhere"

on that question any one( i mean like some one who eqyaully workedaahrd ) would

definitely loose their cool andsay" **who cares what he thought and said"**

but fortunately she did not react tht way ..she just said she let it go..she has no hard

feelings for him

honestly speaking fans are deeply hurt ...because as i said almost all are primarly yashran fans only

but we have to leave it tha t is all ..nothing can be done now 😭

and sorry i never mean to hurt anyone or anyyashran/shanak/RBO fans..or dont wish to

sound onesided.

However hard we try to say we must love them unconditionally support them in the new

ventures and allthat

some where we all are aware it all started as shanak/yashran fans only..it is this show

which gave huge popularity..loyal fans who stood like a rock and we all bonded

stepping in to the forum brings me memories of happy times and to read all this after the

happy times ..really hurts a lot 😭

t
honeslty i dont find any purpsoe in being in such forums like this place also 😭

dont feel like coming..I used to enjoy a lot whenver i was free..and holidays was here always

r
but now my heart does not feel like coming

.having saidso much i think we need not probe deep into it...nothing

more ..have to leave it ..that this is perhaps our destiny as loyal fans 😭..
</font>

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well manita

i think her question was in open so answered in open  

but yes i am leaving this on that note 😊

and edited my earlier version too

because i dont want already hurt young sister fans to get hurt more

let time heal all the wounds that is all 😊

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanya-karan4eva

hey guys i dnt understand after reading the latest articles im confused about yashran do they not get along in real life then???πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ i no we arnt suppose to tlk about personal lives but this is buging me i thought they were good friends that means they dont see eachother or go out as friends not fair man i fort they liked eachother and got along😳 and fort mayb ahem ahem you no there coud b sumfing there

jst annoyed thts all cnt w8 4 kts nu show shame about the leads wish yashu was der

Tanya don't feel bad, as YashAran have both said they share a cordial relationship...Which is friendly and a positive thing...They are co-stars, but it is natural that they have their own set of friends...So they have a good professional friendship...Lets leave it at that and put a stop to other thoughts shal weπŸ˜ƒ...

If you want to see more reasons why the articles aren't as negative as some people are giving the impression of, please check the two threads which contain both articles...Lets wish them both luck in their careers...And not think the worst about a honest answer that both gave...It's really not as bad😊...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
@Mani - No sweetie...Acha hai now we know exactly what people are discussing and the asumptions people are making...The bais and unfair blame people asign based on their own predujice...I am so shocked I can barely type...I am throughly disappointed after speading time listening to people via PM and reasoning with them, to get post like this on the forum...What a waste of my time and giving me false impressions of support...I am glad I see the true picture of what people think...

And I hope many other people see the wicked games that are played via PM...Thank you for opening my eyes...Now I know where not to ask for support...True fans of any actor do not behave in such a way...True fans don't put their favourite in a bad light by behaving in such a way...

I am proud to say I am a Karan Tacker, Yashashri Masurkar and YashAran fan...Individually and collective...Both have given so much for this show...Both have interacted differently with fans, which doesn't mean one cares more than the other...Some people express more than others...Don't most people behave differently in real-life too?...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

@Mani - No sweetie...Acha hai now we know exactly what people are discussion and the asumptions people are making...The bais and unfair blame people asign based on their own predijuice...I am so shocked I can barely type...I am throughly disappointed after speading time listening to people via PM and reasoning with them, to get post like this on the forum...What of was of my time and giving me false impress...I am glad I see the true picture of what people think...

And I hope many other people see the wicked games that are played via PM...Thnak you fro opening my eyse...Now I know where not to ask for support...True fans of any actor do not behave in such a way...True fans don't put their favourite in a bad light by behaviong in such a way...

I am proud to say I am a Karan Tacker, Yashashri Masurkar and YashAran fan...Individually and collective...Both have given so much for this show...Both have interacted diffrernetly to fans, which doesn't mean one care more than another...So people express more than other...Don't most people behave differently in life too?...

@may are u talking bout shriya...she just let her heart out thats it and thats all...lets not drag too much into it...
@shriya-kt was always like this...lack of clarity...nothing else...i dont mean any offence but i dont get the sudden change in relationships-from playing pranks on yashu to a distant co-actor...god knows what is it...
anyways lets end it and not drag it too much...its their psonal views and lives...
P.S.if anyone quotes me i m not gonna revert...coz i have clearly stated m point
The_May_Rose thumbnail

@Sourya - I know exactly what is going on...There is no need to explain...Alot of people say they don't want to comment...Yet a suprising amount is expressed diliberately and rudely...Anyway to each his own...But I am no fool...

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

@Mani - No sweetie...Acha hai now we know exactly what people are discussing and the asumptions people are making...The bais and unfair blame people asign based on their own predujice...I am so shocked I can barely type...I am throughly disappointed after speading time listening to people via PM and reasoning with them, to get post like this on the forum...What a wasteof my time and giving me false impressions of support...I am glad I see the true picture of what people think...

And I hope many other people see the wicked games that are played via PM...Thank you for opening my eyse...Now I know where not to ask for support...True fans of any actor do not behave in such a way...True fans don't put their favourite in a bad light by behaving in such a way...

I am proud to say I am a Karan Tacker, Yashashri Masurkar and YashAran fan...Individually and collective...Both have given so much for this show...Both have interacted differently with fans, which doesn't mean one cares more than the other...Some people express more than others...Don't most people behave differently in real-life too?...

Glad to see someone sensible enough on this forum to understand the difference between a fan and a forced opinion...
People ask others to bear the
burden of their own wishes n fancies n fantasies...circulate false stories...micro-dissect gestures and just assume that what they think is right...
When it is proved otherwise...some get depressed, negative ones resort to bashing n lashing...!!!
This forum needs serious growing up...
As far as i have followed...not even once have yashashri n karan said that they are going aroung, having an affair or are in love...
It was all fans' assumptions based on reading gestures and non-existent ppl circulating rumours...
And yes they did say they'll miss each other, they are attached or ghe bond is more than friends...
So what ??? All of us read those gestures according to our mentality, thinking, wants, desires, fantasies...
Those who didn't read much into that are not hurt , depressed, bashful, angry...
Others...turned negative !!

I was always a proud fan of RBO, shanak, Karan n Yashashri...i am just not ashamed to admit it and
will never wish them bad as they were my source of smile for more than one n half year...
I am not bitter as a human being or a fan...and not prejudiced either...

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shriya, May and the entire forum πŸ€— I will be honest I was upset  too abt the articles.. I think its natural.. and with due respect to all the interviews and their interaction one thought otherwise.. but never mind.. I don't think its about moving on to other shows and accepting them with other jodis and all... somethings in life are hard to understand.. and right now we don't know whats going on.

Let's appreciate them in their respective shows and wish them the best of luck... and lets keep loving shanak... let's not be sad over these articles.. let's bring back the spirit of our forumπŸ˜ƒ.. sorry if I spoke alot.. but these are just my views.. and I can't see the forum sad... hope we can all move past what happened.