Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi sweetie, that was nice. atleast in our  imaginations ,daksh 's love  for  naina is able to overcome his guilt  feel.
But  you know  what guys, a small  birdie  deep in  my mind tells me that dakshna  will once again do the aarthi together  before  the ganesh  visarjan. But  this  time  around   i  want  daksh  to express  his love for  naina  ,ek dum  khullam  khulla,and  not  that  terrace  pe  aajavo pyar karenge type.it is high time they do this  cause there is so much of tasks to be completed  together.facing sohini,ayi,akruthi ki shaadi,naina ki real ma ka  reveal  hona yeh sab to karna hai na abhi.aur un  dono ko toh  6 bachhe paida  karna hai   in 4  years.
DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sitakshi

hi sweetie, that was nice. atleast in our  imaginations ,daksh 's love  for  naina is able to overcome his guilt  feel.
But  you know  what guys, a small  birdie  deep in  my mind tells me that dakshna  will once again do the aarthi together  before  the ganesh  visarjan. But  this  time  around   i  want  daksh  to express  his love for  naina  ,ek dum  khullam  khulla,and  not  that  terrace  pe  aajavo pyar karenge type.it is high time they do this  cause there is so much of tasks to be completed  together.facing sohini,ayi,akruthi ki shaadi,naina ki real ma ka  reveal  hona yeh sab to karna hai na abhi.aur un  dono ko toh  6 bachhe paida  karna hai   in 4  years.

@ Bold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sabse bada kaam hai Dakshna ka 😉
Aish_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guys, mujse psycho😡 ka itna drama dekha nahi jata. so i'm excluding her latest, i'm-locked-in-my-room crap and going with a diff line😛 nyway mene WU padne se pehle start kiya tha,... It's jus a sml portion btw...d solvin part has been beautifully done by lucky😊, i'm focussin more on a coupl f slaps😉 nd den its only nd only dakshna🤗...

hop it turns out to b more dan jus savag satisfactn in deliverin dose well deservd slaps...wish me luck, darlins...here we go...

PART 1 :

All nite daksh has been drilled by ayi, and he's unabl 2 meet Naina, is forbidden from doing so too...And Naina has been too busy packing to give in to her emotions.She's bottled it all up as usual.
So its morning now in P-zoo and ayi is talking to psycho [she has found some excuse to be there next morning also; ayi has brought her home again], reassuring the drama queen that daksh wil talk it out with her and everything will fall in place.

Daksh is all over the place looking for Naina, and Ayi drags him downstairs...

Naina meanwhil is in her office talking to Aku, who's trying her best to convince her not to leave...

Daksh of course is in no mood to talk but is forced into the front room by his mother. Psycho is on the phone meanwhil, some distance off. Ayi leaves them there.

S : ...Shut up ayush [hisses into the phn] Mere pas abhi tumhare liye time nahi he. Tumhe me bad me dekh lungi.
She cuts the call, turns and gasps. Daksh was right behind her.
S : [flounders] Daksh...wo...me...
Phatak!! yep, slap no.1...
D : [mad as hell] tumhari himmat kaise hui mere behen ki zindagi ke sath khelne ki !!
Sonakshi is staring open mouthed, hand to cheek [yeah, its stinging, will sting more...wait up fellas..]
D : Tumhe meri zindagi tabah karne se chain nahi mila, Akruti ki bhi? Usne tumhara kya bigada?
S : [mask f innocenc] Nahi daksh wo Ayush...
D : Nahi kya? Tumne kya socha? Ki tum wahi natak phir se karogi, masumiyat ki moorti bankar kisi aur ko kosogi, ilzam kisi aur ke sar lagaogi, aur me chup chap dekhte rahunga?
Sonakshi's eyes are now wider dan saucers, and she draws in  a sharp breath. They had an audience...to more than the slap it seems...
Daksh turns back too [ah, no, not ayi; bear with me guys cos ayi rite nw psycho ko thappad nai maregi, bliv me].
It's Aku,nd mind u. she is livid.
D : [extremely worried] Akruti...
A : [draws in a deep breath, den calmly] Ha dada. Mene sun liya. [she steps 4wd] Sonakshi agar kisi ko safai de rahi he, to wo mujhe de.
Sonakshi opens her mouth again but nothing comes out. Aku steps closer to her; she doesnt need words to understand, every lie, every deceit [and fear too in the mix] is there in Sonakshi's eyes for all to see.
Akruti smiles. Not one of victory, nor malice. But a mirthless smile that she had been right all along.
Sonakshi opens her mouth again, and PHatak!! yes, yes, slap no. 2, frm Aku...
A : Mujhe mera jawab mil gaya, aur shayad tumhe bhi.
D : Akruti...
She turns, gives him a pained smile.
A : Me janti thi, dada...aur Naina sahi thi.
D : Naina...
A : Ha dada...me ap se kuch kehne ayi thi...
D : Bolo akruti...Akruti!!
                                                   Aku faints !!

... contd ...

Edited by sweetaish - 12 years ago
LadyMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetaish

Guys, mujse psycho😡 ka itna drama dekha nahi jata. so i'm excluding her latest, i'm-locked-in-my-room crap and going with a diff line😛 nyway mene WU padne se pehle start kiya tha,... It's jus a sml portion btw...d solvin part has been beautifully done by lucky😊, i'm focussin more on a coupl f slaps😉 nd den its only nd only dakshna🤗...

hop it turns out to b more dan jus savag satisfactn in deliverin dose well deservd slaps...wish me luck, darlins...here we go...

PART 1 :

All nite daksh has been drilled by ayi, and he's unabl 2 meet Naina, is forbidden from doing so too...And Naina has been too busy packing to give in to her emotions.She's bottled it all up as usual.
So its morning now in P-zoo and ayi is talking to psycho [she has found some excuse to be there next morning also; ayi has brought her home again], reassuring the drama queen that daksh wil talk it out with her and everything will fall in place.

Naina meanwhil is in her office talking to Aku, who's trying her best to convince her not to leave...

Daksh of course is in no mood to talk but is forced into the front room by his mother. Psycho is on the phone meanwhil, some distance off. Ayi leaves them there.

S : ...Shut up ayush [hisses into the phn] Mere pas abhi tumhare liye time nahi he. Tumhe me bad me dekh lungi.
D : [mad as hell] tumhari himmat kaise hui mere behen ki zindagi ke sath khelne ki !!
Sonakshi is staring open mouthed, hand to cheek [yeah, its stinging, will sting more...wait up fellas..]
D : Tumhe meri zindagi tabah karne se chain nahi mila, Akruti ki bhi? Usne tumhara kya bigada?
D : Nahi kya? Tumne kya socha? Ki tum wahi natak phir se karogi, masumiyat ki moorti bankar kisi aur ko kosogi, ilzam kisi aur ke sar lagaogi, aur me chup chap dekhte rahunga?
Sonakshi's eyes are now wider dan saucers, and she draws in  a sharp breath. They had an audience...to more than the slap it seems...
Daksh turns back too [ah, no, not ayi; bear with me guys cos ayi rite nw psycho ko thappad nai maregi, bliv me].
A : [draws in a deep breath, den calmly] Ha dada. Mene sun liya. [she steps 4wd] Sonakshi agar kisi ko safai de rahi he, to wo mujhe de.
Sonakshi opens her mouth again but nothing comes out. Aku steps closer to her; she doesnt need words to understand, every lie, every deceit [and fear too in the mix] is there in Sonakshi's eyes for all to see.
Akruti smiles. Not one of victory, nor malice. But a mirthless smile that she had been right all along.
                                                   Aku faints !!

... contd ...

TWO SLAPS IN SUCH A SHORT SPAN OF TIME??? WOW!!!!!!! AWESOME!!! KEEP ROCKING AISH!👏
Aish_21 thumbnail
PART 2 :

Daksh holds aku; Sonakshi stares wide eyed but does nothin to help.

Daksh lifts aku and takes her to the front room sofa;

Pandemonium in P-zoo : Ayi nd Kaki go hyper, Rohini watches all this with her couldn-care-less, bored expression. Sanket nd Baba 2 rush over.

Amidst all this, Daksh's eyes seek out Naina, who's standing by herself on the stairs, anxious but unable to decide whether the inmates of P-zoo would boot her out or not if she tried to help...But then she senses his despair and hurries down.

Naina gets water, but sprinkling it doesnt revive aku. Daksh looks to her again, and she silently reassures him. Baba is somewhat calm, and suggests she might be weak. The powers that be decid 2 take Aku 2 d doc.

Daksh's car is jammed with Sanket in the front, Kaki with aku [ still out ] in the back, nd psycho forcing herself in too [ fake sympathy ]. Ayi has to stay back to take care f Rohini the invalid. Naina who's standing at the bottom-most step is totali ignored by the females...

Daksh turns around once more before getting in, and their eyes clash. There is worry in hers for aku; there is strength for him, but the pain in them...The breath leaves him. He knows something is off, something other than what he had surmised earlier...He begins to raise his hand as if to reach out, cos he knows in his gut that she needs him...Ayi nudges him towards the car door but his eyes are still locked onto Naina's; she nods, letting him know its alright, urging him to go on. Kaki calls Daksh from within and he's forced into the driver's seat, still dazed. The car starts, Ayi watches them drive off and turns. Naina is staring after the car, long gone, and with it her heart...
Ayi gives her one long look; there is nothing in Naina's eyes now; they are left curiously blank, for it was her soul that  had just been bundled into the car and sent off...
A tear rolls down, and she lets it be. Ayi walks in, oblivious to that one drop of blood, where she had given all her heart to the copious tears of a heartless play-act a mere few minutes ago...

Naina stands there on the threshold, completely lost. She has become the outsider again...

[ hospital ]

Aku is on drips; Doc has deemed her week due to exertion nd emotional stress. Kaki s at the bedside, Daksh has been talking to the doc and is worried. psycho is hovering about, wondering which card next to play cos the last one was just torn up by Aku. Sanket is out in the corridor answering a call.
Sanket : [on the phone] Wo theek hai, bas Dr ne kaha he ki thodi kamzor he abhi...Theek he Naina.
At the mention of Naina's name, two heads turn his way : Daksh obv, and psycho.
Daksh is perplexed and pulls out his phone; No misd calls, no msgs from her. He looks up again.
Psycho has understood more than he has, and she stands there with a half smile; Daksh is dialling Naina...

... contd...

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

PART 1 :

Aku faints !!

... contd ...

Oh...aish..I loved it @ blue; I was🤣 imagining psycho's face nad loved dakshu's dialogue👏 and aku ka slap...ek dum first class...🤗,,superb
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

PART 2 :

Daksh holds aku; Sonakshi stares wide eyed but does nothin to help.

Daksh lifts aku and takes her to the front room sofa;

Pandemonium in P-zoo : Ayi nd Kaki go hyper, Rohini watches all this with her couldn-care-less, bored expression. Sanket nd Baba 2 rush over.

Amidst all this, Daksh's eyes seek out Naina, who's standing by herself on the stairs, anxious but unable to decide whether the inmates of P-zoo would boot her out or not if she tried to help...But then she senses his despair and hurries down.

Naina gets water, but sprinkling it doesnt revive aku. Daksh looks to her again, and she silently reassures him. Baba is somewhat calm, and suggests she might be weak. The powers that be decid 2 take Aku 2 d doc.

Daksh's car is jammed with Sanket in the front, Kaki with aku [ still out ] in the back, nd psycho forcing herself in too [ fake sympathy ]. Ayi has to stay back to take care f Rohini the invalid. Naina who's standing at the bottom-most step is totali ignored by the females...

Daksh turns around once more before getting in, and their eyes clash. There is worry in hers for aku; there is strength for him, but the pain in them...The breath leaves him. He knows something is off, something other than what he had surmised earlier...He begins to raise his hand as if to reach out, cos he knows in his gut that she needs him...Ayi nudges him towards the car door but his eyes are still locked onto Naina's; she nods, letting him know its alright, urging him to go on. Kaki calls Daksh from within and he's forced into the driver's seat, still dazed. The car starts, Ayi watches them drive off and turns. Naina is staring after the car, long gone, and with it her heart...
Ayi gives her one long look; there is nothing in Naina's eyes now; they are left curiously blank, for it was her soul that  had just been bundled into the car and sent off...
A tear rolls down, and she lets it be. Ayi walks in, oblivious to that one drop of blood, where she had given all her heart to the copious tears of a heartless play-act a mere few minutes ago...
Naina stands there on the threshold, completely lost. She has become the outsider again...

[hospital]
Aku is on drips; Doc has deemed her week due to exertion nd emotional stress. Kaki s at the bedside, Daksh has been talking to the doc and is worried. psycho is hovering about, wondering which card next to play cos the last one was just torn up by Aku. Sanket is out in the corridor answering a call.
Sanket : [on the phone] Wo theek hai, bas Dr ne kaha he ki thodi kamzor he abhi...Theek he Naina.
At the mention of Naina's name, two heads turn his way : Daksh obv, and psycho.
Daksh is perplexed and pulls out his phone; No misd calls, no msgs from her. He looks up again.
Psycho has understood more than he has, and she stands there with a half smile; Daksh is dialling Naina...

@red..OH..I loved ur expression.👏..😛 there aur next part mein kya hoga? psycho hash kyu rahi hain..pls usse rulado aur char aur tappad lagado😛
DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh wow Aish u r wonderful with expressions I could really imagine the whole scene while reading... 😊
Daksh and Naina ka eye contact wow superb... Brilliant.   😊
Aur jhappad ka to jawab hi nahi... 😛 superb sweety... 👏 ... Loved Daksh's dialogue... 😊
Aage kya hai?...
Aish_21 thumbnail

@lucky...

thnx jaanu...🤗

nd psycho ka half smile? witch ko lagta he she's winning...lagne do na, jitna upar jayegi,wahi se neeche giregi😆😆...navratri he na, burayi thinks its winning, but den dhulayi bhi bure logo ki hogi end me...😆😆😆 nd don wori. apne hero nd heroin Daksh nd Naina he na, not psycho nd her crap team...bas wo do thappad pehle lagva diye, i'm not al dat mad rite nw😛 emo nd romo bhi dalungi end me, fikar not😊😊😊...
Aish_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DakshnaFan

Oh wow Aish u r wonderful with expressions I could really imagine the whole scene while reading... 😊
Daksh and Naina ka eye contact wow superb... Brilliant.   😊
Aur jhappad ka to jawab hi nahi... 😛 superb sweety... 👏 ... Loved Daksh's dialogue... 😊
Aage kya hai?...

thanku darlin🤗...

yar baki ke liye thoda tim lagega,gotta go nw, nahi to momma meri dhulai kar degiTongue...kab se comp par baithi hu😆😆...wil get bak 2 y'all asap😉...

smil😊s,

aish