Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't know why they would compare

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Everyone was Reading FF's n stuff n posting but will be back soon. maybe in a half an hour.😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That's good Bani cause it seem like a good show but that snake can't allow me to watch. The same way you feel about dude and K family that you don't watch the show live. Well increase that 90% of what I feel for the snake can't allow me to watch in peace 😉

rani you won't believe it when my mom saw him doing that to his wife, she flip out and start cursing him left and right. shame on that sick dude😡😡😡😡whenever i see him, i feel like taking my shoe out and beat him with it but then again my shoe deserve better.

wow! good b/c then you understand my feelings for k family and that dude🤢🤢🤢🤢i feel sick seeing them.
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: nsminerva

syria.. are yaar mein sach bolrahin huin..I did hear ur a fab writer. 😃

and u need to login from the main login page  and not the quick login and below that u see a check box showing "don't show me online" click that and then click login after u enter the rest of the info.
Hope that helps.

What are never knew that trick. I thought since they only showed DEV Team on home page no can know if you're online.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

and u need to login from the main login page  and not the quick login and below that u see a check box showing "don't show me online" click that and then click login after u enter the rest of the info.
Hope that helps.

aww thank u , but i quit writing. been a while since i wrote. some many people email me, will try my best to upload them during weekends, but can't gurantee.

got got it . thank thank u🤗
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Abhay holds Piya closer. Piya tells him, 'Tell me now that you don't have any feelings for me in your heart. Abhay, tell me that you are not here but somewhere else. Now tell me that you don't care for me'. Abhay leaves his hold on her and tells her, 'I don't want any violence in my land. I would have done it for anyone. I have not done this for you, but for myself. No need to give this much importance for yourself'. Abhay walks from there.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Hope that helps.

wow this is cool, i need to keep this in my mind.
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

rani you won't believe it when my mom saw him doing that to his wife, she flip out and start cursing him left and right. shame on that sick dude😡whenever i see him, i feel like taking my shoe out and beat him with it but then again my shoe deserve better.

wow! good b/c then you understand my feelings for k family and that dude🤢i feel sick seeing them.

Yes I understand that why I don't pressure until know is safe but that guy, chi chi chi is just disgusting and poor khushi . Yikes 🤢
.Shiva. thumbnail
what up with this raba ve, this is getting too much now, hope it does not turn like mahi 
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yes I understand that why I don't pressure until know is safe but that guy, chi chi chi is just disgusting and poor khushi . Yikes 🤢

this man is sick, he is so lusty, hope anjali finds the truth soon b/c he will do everything to get khushi and then arnav will blam khushi for running his sister marriage and be mean to her in the most cruel way.